Ukraine-"Russia" sea clash: Poroshenko urges Nato to send ships

They threw out the Russian stooge BECAUSE he was a corrupt Russian stooge.

Look at your own statement.

"Russians in Ukraine..."

RUSSIANS...not Ukrainians

Again, that sounds like a good reason to redraw the borders, give the Crimea and other regions to Russia, and let the Ukrainians keep the rest.

History is not your friend. Hitler used ethnic Germans in Czechoslovakia as an excuse to take the Sudetenland...after which he simply gobbled up the rest of the country.

Except he didn't "gobble up" the rest of the country. The Slovaks got their own country. The Hungarians got to rejoin Hungary. The Czechs were given their own country.

which everyone at the time was kind of fine with... Nobody thought the fake country of Czechoslovakia was worth going to war over, even the people who lived in it. The Hungarians, Slovaks and Germans welcomed the new order.

That's the blueprint Putin is using

Perhaps. So what? Here's the underlying problem. the borders of nations of the former USSR don't really represent where people actually live, they represent what the commissars thought would be easier to administer. The Crimea was never really considered part of the Ukraine until Krushev decided it was. The Russians living there had enough, and why shouldn't they?

Again, why is any of this our problem?

Now, all that said, I would feel perfectly fine with a rational discussion of this if we didn't have a Russian Puppet in our white house that will probably let Putin get away with this, or worse, start a shooting war to prove he isn't a Russian Stooge.

Crimea should become Tatar again
, obviously they're more indigenous, and also more qualified to run it than Russians, or Ukrainians.
Crimean Tatars are the loyal Ukrainian citizens , much like all other Ukrainians they fight mongol juchi temporary occupation

Thierry Mariani: Better to be Crimean Tatar than Russian in Baltics

upload_2018-11-29_16-52-42.png

.... like OP, a cheap Ukrainian troll.

Did WW3 start between U.S & Russian proxies, and we don't even know it yet?????
no, Muscovy attacked this time under its own flag, so no proxies have been seen in Azov sea

"Penetration holes in a Ukraine Navy patrol craft from Russian weapons."

222-2.jpg

its a clear as a sunny day that "Russian" vessels were given clear orders to shoot to kill. "
Shoulda aimed higher and to the left
you´d already know Muscovites do always work of terrible quality ...

9f05f7af2750f4db46f7504803b89839.jpg

ae691bb4d65407bdf798362afd4853ff.jpg

001ec92bc767145d435d27.jpg

You've been reduced to talking about shitters.
This is where you have found yourself; thanks to astute USMB debaters.
you talk about shitters ("russians") too , a diffidence between us is you are pro- shitters i am against them

I should admit that Gen. Kozak is a distant relative of mine fighting Ukrainian oppression in the East.
Godspeed, General!

"Russians in Ukraine..."

Again, that sounds like a good reason to redraw the borders, give the Crimea and other regions to Russia, and let the Ukrainians keep the rest.

History is not your friend. Hitler used ethnic Germans in Czechoslovakia as an excuse to take the Sudetenland...after which he simply gobbled up the rest of the country.

Except he didn't "gobble up" the rest of the country. The Slovaks got their own country. The Hungarians got to rejoin Hungary. The Czechs were given their own country.

which everyone at the time was kind of fine with... Nobody thought the fake country of Czechoslovakia was worth going to war over, even the people who lived in it. The Hungarians, Slovaks and Germans welcomed the new order.

Perhaps. So what? Here's the underlying problem. the borders of nations of the former USSR don't really represent where people actually live, they represent what the commissars thought would be easier to administer. The Crimea was never really considered part of the Ukraine until Krushev decided it was. The Russians living there had enough, and why shouldn't they?

Now, all that said, I would feel perfectly fine with a rational discussion of this if we didn't have a Russian Puppet in our white house that will probably let Putin get away with this, or worse, start a shooting war to prove he isn't a Russian Stooge.

, obviously they're more indigenous, and also more qualified to run it than Russians, or Ukrainians.
Crimean Tatars are the loyal Ukrainian citizens , much like all other Ukrainians they fight mongol juchi temporary occupation
Nobody is stopping them from moving north

no, Muscovy attacked this time under its own flag, so no proxies have been seen in Azov sea

222-2.jpg

its a clear as a sunny day that "Russian" vessels were given clear orders to shoot to kill. "

you talk about shitters ("russians") too , a diffidence between us is you are pro- shitters i am against them

I should admit that Gen. Kozak is a distant relative of mine fighting Ukrainian oppression in the East.
Godspeed, General!

I believe you mean general Kolchak, no?

"Russians in Ukraine..."

Nobody is stopping the mongols juchi from moving back east

222-2.jpg

Godspeed, General!
soon you will see your distant relative at home in this format .

U2FsdGVkX18x3ULJ5Vj6gctsMBPK_cbx3Zy5mr7ikov5jYePK-Retqd2OBsjS9RzJ747PI4zb2scsYUhy-Tjvqc3PnEzzLuS

"Russians in Ukraine..."

Tatars have been feeling pretty good in Crimea since Crimea has returned back to Russia. There are now 3 official languages in Crimea: Russian, Ukrainian and Tatar languages. Post-coup Ukrainian officials have suppressed all other languages and made everybody speak, write and be educated only in the Ukrainian language, which is not much of a language, more a dialect, a mixture of Russian and Polish languages. FYI, the first language for the majority of the country is Russian.

Budapest has vetoed the upcoming NATO-Ukraine summit, the Hungarian foreign minister said, adding it is impossible to support the country’s bid to join the alliance after Kiev adopted a controversial education law “brutally mutilating” minority rights.
Budapest vetoes Ukraine-NATO summit, says Kiev’s new law a ‘stab in the back’

Last edited:

Godspeed, General!

I believe you mean general Kolchak, no?
or "Gen". Motorola ...

7718219_original.jpg

mongol juchi, dont worry c. tatars at home , you are just bunch of illegal settlers who live in stolen from CT houses . if you know the history you know who will take victory home . the best warriors in the world, against bunch of Muscovite alcoholics . LOL ))

"
Tatar Nation: The Other Crimea"

Does the Cossack 'Wolves' ring any bells?
yes, it rings

1479608797171287369.jpg

View attachment 231673
images

"the Cissack 'Wolves'"
Looks like Litwin keeps posting ugly pictures of himself, his Ukrainian relatives and their old Soviet appliances and wants everybody to believe it's Russians. He thinks everybody is as dumb as him and his Ukrainian bosses.

The bottom one looks like it is a screen shot from the movie "The Dictator" with Borat.

yes, it rings

1479608797171287369.jpg

View attachment 231673
images

"the Cissack 'Wolves'"
Looks like Litwin keeps posting ugly pictures of himself, his Ukrainian relatives and their old Soviet appliances and wants everybody to believe it's Russians. He thinks everybody is as dumb as him and his Ukrainian bosses.

The bottom one looks like it is a screen shot from the movie "The Dictator" with Borat.
they are all look like "The Dictator" with Borat.

yes, it rings

1479608797171287369.jpg

View attachment 231673
images

"the Cissack 'Wolves'"

Yes. He is a small-minded little man.
Almost everybody in Ukraine who have supported the coup were small minded little men (and women) who wanted to look big. My favorite Russian humorist Michail Zadornov said about the coup: "Ukrainians wanted to live better but ended up living a lot worse." It's sad but true.

Also it's true that several thousands of Ukrainians in 2014 Kiev have decided the fate of 40 million country, conducted and inspirited by Obama's administration+McCain and sponsored by Soros.

Last edited:
yes, it rings

1479608797171287369.jpg

View attachment 231673
images

"the Cissack 'Wolves'"

Yes. He is a small-minded little man.
Almost everybody in Ukraine who have supported the coup were small minded little men (and women) who wanted to look big. My favorite Russian humorist Michail Zadornov said about the coup: "Ukrainians wanted to live better but ended up living a lot worse." It's sad but true.

Also it's true that several thousands of Ukrainians in 2014 Kiev have decided the fate of 40 million country, conducted and inspirited by Obama's administration+McCain and sponsored by Soros.

Soros' minions;
download.png

. . . .would have done the same here, same play book, same tactics if it weren't for the fact that the entire nation has more of a spine.

Can you imagine if these same minions weren't so against guns and trying to disarm everyone, that they themselves, the majority at least, are sensible not to get violent over their beliefs?

Good thing. . .

Just the limited few;

antifa-980x545-1.png

Forum List

Back