Ukraine $$$ scam ??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Can’t you dolts see this entire war is a giant sham
and scam.
I just read that gangster Mitch M was in Ukraine and now they’re getting 40 billion more ??
I guarantee you that leaders in both parties are getting tens of millions in kickbacks !!

I truly hate this nation

The smelly undershirt fraud in Ukraine is laughing all the way to the bank

and scam.
I just read that gangster Mitch M was in Ukraine and now they’re getting 40 billion more ??
I guarantee you that leaders in both parties are getting tens of millions in kickbacks !!

I truly hate this nation

:icon_rolleyes:

and scam.

I truly hate this nation

The undershirt king is a filthy insane fraud

Biden and his son Hunter have been deeply involved with Ukrainian criminal president Zelensky for years in his money laundry schemes and gangster affiliated drug deals.
I won’t shut up !!
Z is the one responsible for the invasion by wanting to place nuclear bombs on the border

Last edited:
Zelensky had been giving weapons and support to the Ukrainian nazis in the Donbas region who murdered 14,000 ethnic Russian people in the last 8 years.
Putin told Zelensky to stop many times to no avail, and finally got feed up and invaded Ukraine to clear out the nazis and get rid of the corrupt government.

Zelensky had been giving weapons and support to the Ukrainian nazis in the Donbas region who murdered 14,000 ethnic Russian people in the last 8 years.
Putin told Zelensky to stop many times to no avail, and finally got feed up and invaded Ukraine to clear out the nazis and get rid of the corrupt government.

Even if the genocide lie was true, it still doesn't give Putin the right to invade. You're more than happy to vilify the U.S. for invading Iraq, or bombing Syria, but Putin invading a neighboring country? Totally fine.

Time for Russia to use its Air Force and end this thing

Even if the genocide lie was true, it still doesn't give Putin the right to invade. You're more than happy to vilify the U.S. for invading Iraq, or bombing Syria, but Putin invading a neighboring country? Totally fine.
Putin only invaded for self defense to stop Fascist America, UK and France

Self defense? So invading another nation is self defense?

Invading a sovreign nation because you're afraid of another country is self defense?

That's like you shooting a guy in the head in self defense because he might rob you.
You are only seeing what the fake media wants you to see ! Don’t be so myopic and obtuse

Nato is a giant criminal cartel and nothing more

Forum List

Back