Ukraine, Tariff Genocide, Protest Marches

Stratford57

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2014
upload_2016-7-6_12-7-28.png

KIEV, July 6.. Several thousand people took to the streets in Kiev on Wednesday on the initiative of Ukraine’s largest trade unions to join a protest march against a sharp rise in gas prices and utility rates that have nearly doubled as of July 1.

"We have to give the entire salary to pay for public utilities," the participants in the rally said. "If the government is talking about European prices, then we should be paid European wages."

Radical Party leader Oleg Lyashko accused the country’s leadership of deliberately annihilating the people, adding that "Poroshenko and Groysman will go down in the country’s modern history as the authors of the tariff genocide."
Thousands join protests in Kiev against rising gas prices, utility rates

Another protest march took place in Odessa. Utilities costs in Ukraine are equal to retirement payments, in a lot of cases they are even even higher than retirement payments. Nonsense...

Well, thanks a lot, our "Western friends", for bringing such an incredible mess to our country! Wherever Washington comes, it only brings chaos, misery and deaths. Ukraine has not been an exception...

Last edited:
Well using a source controlled by Putin does not help your case.

The problem is that Putin controls Crimea that is the bulk of the energy for the Ukraine.

The problem is that Putin controls Crimea that is the bulk of the energy for the Ukraine.

1. My sources are my eyes, ears and utilities bills coming into my mailbox every month: I live in the darn country. Here is a Ukrainian source, do you know Ukrainian language, dear smart Kosh???? Then enjoy!

2. Putin’s sources are a lot more reliable that the Western ones all together: at least they are always right telling about situation in Ukraine (where I live) and situation everywhere I have friends to verify with .

3. Crimean people are happy to be with Russia (I have quite a few people living in Crimea to check with) and Western elites are not. I’m on Crimean people’s side, you?

4. Are Italian and French governments also controlled by Putin?

A resolution urging Italy’s government to recognize Crimea’s status and to get the European Union to lift sanctions imposed on Russia i was passed with a majority of votes at the local council of Italy’s northern Veneto region
Veneto Calls on Italy to Recognize Crimea
Italian regional council adopts resolution on Crimea, anti-Russian sanctions

Sanctions against Russia should be lifted as soon as possible, France’s Minister of Foreign Affairs said on Wednesday
France confirms it does not recognize annexation of Crimea - 06.07.2016 11:00 — Ukrinform News
France wants sanctions on Russia lifted soon – foreign minister

The parliament in Liguria in northwestern Italy has voted in favor of a resolution to recognize Crimea as part of Russia and lift anti-Russia sanctions. Liguria became the second region to adopt the resolution, with more votes expected in other parts of Italy.
Italy's Liguria adopts resolution on recognizing Russian Crimea
https://www.rt.com/news/348935-italy-resolution-russia-sanctions/

The regional council of the Italian province of Tuscany unanimously passed a resolution urging the government of Italy to lift sanctions imposed against the Russian Federation by the EU.Source:Italian separatizm: Resolution recognizing Crimea part of the Rusian Ferderation - Italy, legislation, Russia, sanctions, Italian separatizm, Manuel Vescovi (06.07.16 17:53) « World « News | EN.Censor.net
Italian separatizm: Resolution recognizing Crimea part of the Rusian Ferderation - Italy, legislation, Russia, sanctions, Italian separatizm, Manuel Vescovi (06.07.16 17:53) « World « News | EN.Censor.net

Last edited:
The Europeans are shooting themselves in the feet not trading with Russia. Now that the UK has less influence, the EU will drop sanctions.

1. My sources are my eyes, ears and utilities bills coming into my mailbox every month: I live in the darn country.

2. Putin’s sources are a lot more reliable that the Western ones all together: at least they are always right telling about situation in Ukraine (where I live) and situation everywhere I have friends to verify with . Watch just one small example, a CNN journalist conversation with Putin. Mr. Zakaria asked Putin why he complimented Donald Trump, calling him "brilliant, talented, and smart." Putin's response was, essentially, "I called him colorful - what part of 'colorful' don't you understand?" He then proceeded on a rhetorical tour de force against the hypocrisy of US foreign policy and criticism of Russia that left poor Fareed clearly looking like he'd been humbled. (!) Watch the face of Italian prime minister, he’s definitely enjoying Putin’s answers.

3. Crimean people are happy to be with Russia (I have quite a few people living in Crimea to check with) and Western elites are not. I’m on Crimean people’s side, you?

4. Are Italy and France also controlled by Putin?

A resolution urging Italy’s government to recognize Crimea’s status and to get the European Union to lift sanctions imposed on Russia in the wake of the Ukraine crisis was passed with a majority of votes at the local council of Italy’s northern Veneto region

Sanctions against Russia should be lifted as soon as possible, France’s Minister of Foreign Affairs said on Wednesday following a meeting with his Russian counterpart, while insisting that implementation of the Minsk agreements still remain key to the process.
France confirms it does not recognize annexation of Crimea - 06.07.2016 11:00 — Ukrinform News

The parliament in Liguria in northwestern Italy has voted in favor of a resolution to recognize Crimea as part of Russia and lift anti-Russia sanctions. Liguria became the second region to adopt the resolution, with more votes expected in other parts of Italy.

The regional council of the Italian province of Tuscany unanimously passed a resolution urging the government of Italy to lift sanctions imposed against the Russian Federation by the EU.Source:http://en.censor.net.ua/n396319
Italian separatizm: Resolution recognizing Crimea part of the Rusian Ferderation - Italy, legislation, Russia, sanctions, Italian separatizm, Manuel Vescovi (06.07.16 17:53) « World « News | EN.Censor.net

It is obvious that you are pro Putin..

And yes much of Europe is controlled by Putin as he controls their energy flow as well. You may live in that country but you show you know very little about where you live. It is ok many Americans are also like this, especially if they are far left.

Obama did nothing as Putin invaded your country, at least Bush held Putin at bay.

And it is not as bad in Kiev or parts of the western Ukraine as it Donetsk or Lugansk..

When you rely on the far left to save you, they never will.

1. My sources are my eyes, ears and utilities bills coming into my mailbox every month: I live in the darn country.

2. Putin’s sources are a lot more reliable that the Western ones all together: at least they are always right telling about situation in Ukraine (where I live) and situation everywhere I have friends to verify with . Watch just one small example, a CNN journalist conversation with Putin. Mr. Zakaria asked Putin why he complimented Donald Trump, calling him "brilliant, talented, and smart." Putin's response was, essentially, "I called him colorful - what part of 'colorful' don't you understand?" He then proceeded on a rhetorical tour de force against the hypocrisy of US foreign policy and criticism of Russia that left poor Fareed clearly looking like he'd been humbled. (!) Watch the face of Italian prime minister, he’s definitely enjoying Putin’s answers.

A resolution urging Italy’s government to recognize Crimea’s status and to get the European Union to lift sanctions imposed on Russia in the wake of the Ukraine crisis was passed with a majority of votes at the local council of Italy’s northern Veneto region

Sanctions against Russia should be lifted as soon as possible, France’s Minister of Foreign Affairs said on Wednesday following a meeting with his Russian counterpart, while insisting that implementation of the Minsk agreements still remain key to the process.

The regional council of the Italian province of Tuscany unanimously passed a resolution urging the government of Italy to lift sanctions imposed against the Russian Federation by the EU.Source:http://en.censor.net.ua/n396319

And yes much of Europe is controlled by Putin as he controls their energy flow as well. You may live in that country but you show you know very little about where you live. It is ok many Americans are also like this, especially if they are far left.

Obama did nothing as Putin invaded your country, at least Bush held Putin at bay.

And it is not as bad in Kiev or parts of the western Ukraine as it Donetsk or Lugansk..

Sure, you know more about my country, than I do, Kosh. I wonder if you could find Ukraine on the map (not too many of our Western "friends" can).

Washington invaded our country, not Putin.

George Friedman, Founder and Chairman of Stratfor:
This speech came after another interesting interview where he admits that the overthrow of Yanukovych was "the most blatant coup in history" and among other things the American "payback" for Russian involvement in Syria.

· The primordial interest of the United States for centuries (WWI, WWII and the Cold War) has been to stop a coalition between Germany and Russia.
  • Germany is in very peculiar position and they have a very complex relationship with Russians.
  • The Germans themselves don't know what to do and haven't made up their mind.
  • For the US, the primordial fear is German capital and technology and Russian natural resources and manpower. This combination for centuries has scared the United States.
Stratfor Chairman Straight-Talking: US Policy Is Driven by Imperative to Stop Coalition between Germany and Russia

As you can see, it was all about business, nothing personal. Ukraine is under the external control from Washington and Mrs. Nuland flies to Kiev every month to check the things out. Oh, may be you'll tell me US State Department is full of Putin's agents too?

Last edited:

Sure, you know more about my country, than I do, Kosh.

Washington invaded our country, not Putin.

George Friedman, Founder and Chairman of Stratfor:
This speech came after another interesting interview where he admits that the overthrow of Yanukovych was "the most blatant coup in history" and among other things the American "payback" for Russian involvement in Syria.

· The primordial interest of the United States for centuries (WWI, WWII and the Cold War) has been to stop a coalition between Germany and Russia.
  • Germany is in very peculiar position and they have a very complex relationship with Russians.
  • The Germans themselves don't know what to do and haven't made up their mind.
  • For the US, the primordial fear is German capital and technology and Russian natural resources and manpower. This combination for centuries has scared the United States.
Stratfor Chairman Straight-Talking: US Policy Is Driven by Imperative to Stop Coalition between Germany and Russia

As you can see, it was all about business, nothing personal. Ukraine is under the external control from Washington and Mrs. Nuland flies to Kiev every month to check the things out. Oh, may be you'll tell me US State Department are all Putin's agents?

Why are you blaming others? Stand up and fight for your country..

Why are you blaming anyone other than Putin?

It sounds like you are Putin Rebel trying to spread erroneous propaganda..

No the far left does not care about you and your plight, they see it as your problem to deal with. That is why you never vote far left in any nation.

If you were truly upset you blame Putin and find a way to take back your country from Russia.

Much of Europe does not care about the Ukraine, they see you as trash.

That is why they will not allow the Ukraine into the EU.

One simple question: why should I blame Putin for what Washington has done to our country? Whom should I believe: you or my lying eyes?

upload_2016-7-6_14-55-26.png

P.S. FYI, I'm not a far left, I'm a conservative Orthodox Christian.

Last edited:
I'm kinda glad to see that my thread about Ukraine doesn't attract as many people as it would a year or two ago. That means that Western world cares less and less about "Democratic" Ukraine, which does nothing but whines and begs for money (also produces corruption and breeds Nazis).

The sooner our Western "friends" loose their interest and get tired of Ukraine, the better chances we have to reunite with our home country Russia, just like Crimea has done.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back