Ukraine Update Thread

Vadym Sukharevskyi is the commander of Ukraine´s newly formed drone forces. He said that Ukraine produced six times more drones this year so far than in 2023. Ukraine would be at least on par with Russia in terms of drone quantity accordingly.

Zelensky fears Ukraine could enter a heating crisis in the winter. Russian missiles are targeting gas storage facilities in western Ukraine, he said. If these aren´t protected, Ukraine and neighboring states could be left without gas in the heating season. If his solution is practicable is currently unknown, though: He wants Poland to intercept the missiles.

According to Russian soldiers, Ukraine has obtained air superiority on the battlefield when it comes to drones.

"Participants in the special military operation (SMO) said that the drones of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) are superior to their Russian counterparts in both quantity and quality, which provides the Ukrainian military with control over the sky in the combat zone. Their words in his Telegram channel are quoted by State Duma (Duma) deputy Maxim Ivanov.

The parliamentarian noted that during the communication session, the servicemen told him about a large number of drones of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. "Even in the dark, drones with cool night vision cameras are swarming," he quoted the words of the fighters.

In this regard, the participants of the special military operation turned to Ivanov with a request to inform the leadership about the current state of affairs. "Convey in Moscow that the production of FPV (FPV drones - approx. " Lenty.ru) should be increased not by 5 times, but by 50 times," the deputy quoted the message of the fighters.

On the night of September 10, the Armed Forces of Ukraine attacked Russia with more than a hundred drones. According to the Ministry of Defense, 144 aircraft were shot down in the sky over the regions. Several drones were shot down in the Moscow region - several people were injured there, one woman could not be saved."

Ukrainians will face a cold winter with 12 - 20 hours without electricity each day, depending on the amount of Russian attacks on the energy sector.

Ukrainians will face a cold winter with 12 - 20 hours without electricity each day, depending on the amount of Russian attacks on the energy sector.

Hopefully the Ukrainians can return the favor to the russians , especially those living in moscow and st. petersburg.

Probably Cyprus.
I'm not sure. If they're hitting Moscow I'd lean on Vlad hitting the UK.

It's been that way for some time, those Storm shadow missiles can't be launched without US tech help.
We've been poking the bear in the ass for some time. Sooner or later he's gonna swat back.

We've been poking the bear in the ass for some time. Sooner or later he's gonna swat back.
I’d guess he’s going to do more identifying the location of NATO personnel in Ukeland and target the shit out of them there, like he did the Swedes.

I’d guess he’s going to do more identifying the location of NATO personnel in Ukeland and target the shit out of them there, like he did the Swedes.
Russia has already done that if those long range missiles hit Russian cities then NATO must be hit simple as that.

Forum List

Back