Ukrainian businessman allegedly asked to invent dirt on Hunter Biden

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 17, 2009
Canis Latrans
Well...this is interesting....

Ukrainian businessman Hares Youssef has alleged he was promised a US visa in return for information that would damage Joe Biden’s presidential campaign.

Speaking on the Stories of our Times podcast, Youssef alleged he was asked to lie about Hunter Biden’s business dealings to damage the reputation of Joe Biden. In return he was promised a US visa and legal immunity.

Youssef has alleged that he was asked to invent links between Hunter Biden and a business deal with one of his former associates that had gone wrong.

“The deal was to lie,” Youssef said on the podcast. “I had never even met him. But the hunting dogs were out for Hunter Biden.”

Ukrainian businessman Hares Youssef has alleged he was promised a US visa in return for information that would damage Joe Biden’s presidential campaign.

Speaking on the Stories of our Times podcast, Youssef alleged he was asked to lie about Hunter Biden’s business dealings to damage the reputation of Joe Biden. In return he was promised a US visa and legal immunity.

Youssef has alleged that he was asked to invent links between Hunter Biden and a business deal with one of his former associates that had gone wrong.

“The deal was to lie,” Youssef said on the podcast. “I had never even met him. But the hunting dogs were out for Hunter Biden.”
Guess he should have asked for cash and got it up front, as trump people have been known to welsh on a bad deal.

Bwaaahhhaaaaaa.....Too fucking funny...4 fucking years of Russia Russia Russia, but now some shit concocted to make Cocaine Hunter like he is a victim....

they forgot to put "WITHOUT EVIDENCE" in the article,,,

Let me try to help Coyote think this through. There is a stockpile of video, emails, phone messages, witnesses, etc., that prove Sleepy Joe, Sleepy Joe's brother and the Crackhead dude and others were involved in criminal, international business deals. Now who would need to pay someone to dig up dirt on individuals in which there is a mountain of dirt in plain sight? Obviously the DNC in an attempt to "smear" the mountain of dirt already out there.

It's really not that interesting. Who asked him to do it? It's weird that the information was left out. If I wanted to discredit a story... This would be how I would do it... Get something just on the outside of thing thing very loosely tied to it... And pay him to lie.

Is that what happened? I don't know... Don't care. I need proof. Odd that this comes out AFTER votes are counted and it's believed Biden is going to win rather than BEFORE.

FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!

Amen!

So you went and dug up a year and a half old thread to try to deflect attention away from the fact that the legacy Media has just confirmed the authenticity of the Hunter Biden laptop story originally reported by the NY Post, including the records detailing the pay-for-play scandal involving Joe Biden taking money from Ukrainian business interests while he was VP through Hunter. Haha how petty and pathetic you look for doing that. Lol.

Ok he made a claim.

What corroborating evidence did he present? Who was his contact?

So you went and dug up a year and a half old thread to try to deflect attention away from the fact that the legacy Media has just confirmed the authenticity of the Hunter Biden laptop story originally reported by the NY Post, including the records detailing the pay-for-play scandal involving Joe Biden taking money from Ukrainian business interests while he was VP through Hunter. Haha how petty and pathetic you look for doing that. Lol.
Trump's slanders never stop. Remember Obama was born in Kenya and was smuggled through US Customs and Immigration.

There is a stockpile of video, emails, phone messages, witnesses, etc., that prove Sleepy Joe, Sleepy Joe's brother and the Crackhead dude and others were involved in criminal, international business deals.

Just not a link, apparently.

Forum List

Back