🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ukrainian businessman allegedly asked to invent dirt on Hunter Biden

Well...this is interesting....

Ukrainian businessman Hares Youssef has alleged he was promised a US visa in return for information that would damage Joe Biden’s presidential campaign.

Speaking on the Stories of our Times podcast, Youssef alleged he was asked to lie about Hunter Biden’s business dealings to damage the reputation of Joe Biden. In return he was promised a US visa and legal immunity.

Youssef has alleged that he was asked to invent links between Hunter Biden and a business deal with one of his former associates that had gone wrong.

“The deal was to lie,” Youssef said on the podcast. “I had never even met him. But the hunting dogs were out for Hunter Biden.”
You mean political research was conducted on a political opponent? Interesting.. well I’m pissed lol

Yet another thread that has not aged well. Pretty stupid to bring up a necro thread only to have it blow up in your face.

But lackey isn't too smart.

I love these old threads.

The media montages on the laptop being Russian disinformation are fantasticly funny.

Well...this is interesting....

Ukrainian businessman Hares Youssef has alleged he was promised a US visa in return for information that would damage Joe Biden’s presidential campaign.

Speaking on the Stories of our Times podcast, Youssef alleged he was asked to lie about Hunter Biden’s business dealings to damage the reputation of Joe Biden. In return he was promised a US visa and legal immunity.

Youssef has alleged that he was asked to invent links between Hunter Biden and a business deal with one of his former associates that had gone wrong.

“The deal was to lie,” Youssef said on the podcast. “I had never even met him. But the hunting dogs were out for Hunter Biden.”
Seek help soon. :itsok:

Forum List

Back