Ukrainian guerilla war

Why don't you tell all those crooked folks in the FBI it doesn't mean anything ...
I mean really, just a few internet tough guys talking smack, and nothing to worry about ... Right?

They actually seem to think it is the number one domestic threat ... They could probably use your input.

Right wing terrorists are not a threat to the stability of our nation. The terrorism they may randomly commit would be very sad though.

Right wing terrorists are not a threat to the stability of our nation. The terrorism they may randomly commit would be very sad though.

Oh sorry ... I thought we were talking about guerilla warfare and not your political nonsense and fantasies.
You keep your eye on those Right Wing Terrorists ... You'll never get a glimpse of what is coming.

You haven't said it "like it is" yet ... That's point everyone keeps making.

We'll let more time pass and then see who was deluded and who wasn't. ;) I'll be waiting for those hordes of patriotic right wing militia. haha

We'll let more time pass and then see who was deluded and who wasn't. ;) I'll be waiting for those hordes of patriotic right wing militia. haha

You're looking for "hordes of patriotic right wing militia" under your bed ... And you suggest someone else may be delusional?

I'm amazed that you can actually take yourself seriously. Cringe lord...

1643851399544.png

The only one cringing here is you

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

You're looking for "hordes of patriotic right wing militia" under your bed ... And you suggest someone else may be delusional?

No I'm not. lol I fear things that actually exist and need be feared. People that talk shit about killing people are impotent and delusional losers.

No I'm not. lol I fear things that actually exist and need be feared. People that talk shit about killing people are impotent and delusional losers.
Soldiers and Marines talk about killing people all the time... Are they impotent and delusional losers?

It might be more obvious if you ever stopped incessantly talking about how much you don't fear them.
It gives the opposite impression when it is about all you have to say ... :thup:

That's all there is to say to impotent idiots puffing their chests out and screaming at the sky.

Forum List

Back