Ukrainian guerilla war

That's all there is to say to impotent idiots puffing their chests out and screaming at the sky.

So now you are consumed with idea of talking to people screaming at the sky ... And you suggested someone else was delusional.

If they talk about killing Americans they've dishonored the uniform and are delusional losers, yes.
I like you. I think you're a decent person... but I think you are overly optimistic and somewhat naïve.

The military just/is running a counter-insurgency operation called Robin Sage in North Carolina... Might be over by now...it started on the 13th of January.

Put two and two together my friend... this is the world we live in now.

If you can't see freedom in this country deteriorating I can't help you with that.

Do you like to read?

I recommend starting with Orlando Figes A Peoples Tragedy: The Russian Revolution 1891 to 1924.

It's also available on audio.

I like you. I think you're a decent person... but I think you are overly optimistic and a somewhat naïve.

Yeah ... A bunch of people storming the Capitol Building isn't guerilla warfare ... :thup:
People like Anomalism like to think everyone is talking about hillbillies running around with AR-15's.

How does a Ukraine guerilla war translate to the United States of America's Constitution? Ukrainians aren't like us. During WW2 Ukraine soldiers were used as killer guards in Nazi concentration camps. The modern criminal enterprise in Ukraine paid the current president's son for a no show job in their energy industry when Hunter Biden couldn't speak the language and had no background in the field. My guess is that dirty tricks lefties want to compare some sort of foreign guerilla activism to law abiding Americans who use firearms for self protection and hunting.

I like you. I think you're a decent person
Likewise. I think most of you are. That's why I give you conservatives a hard time over this. I don't like being so direct and rude to people I generally respect, but this issue is something I feel strongly about so I don't mince words. No hard feelings to anybody. We'll all start fresh in the next one as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:
This country is great and will continue to be.
Just as long as it's run the way the Left demands it be run. That isn't going to continue. It also doesn't require taking up arms to tear it all down, either. Steal another election, refuse to allow a serious investigation, and you may get away with standing up your little sham in DC but one hell of a lot of us will tell Uncle Sam to go eff himself with whatever new laws get passed by an illegitimate government.

Whatever fantasies you folks entertain about millions of us being compelled to follow the rules YOU set down in a corrupt system, are fantasies you'll see blown away by civil disobedience. You and your DC thugs don't have enough jail cells to get the job done.

I like you. I think you're a decent person... but I think you are overly optimistic and somewhat naïve.

The military just/is running a counter-insurgency operation called Robin Sage in North Carolina... Might be over by now...it started on the 13th of January.

Put two and two together my friend... this is the world we live in now.

If you can't see freedom in this country deteriorating I can't help you with that.

Do you like to read?

I recommend starting with Orlando Figes A Peoples Tragedy: The Russian Revolution 1891 to 1924.

It's also available on audio.

Y'all lost your minds.

You know what image you portray to people when you parade around town with your AR15 and camo gear?

Violent take over, rape and murder.

And if history holds true, they'd be right.

And you just admitted how easily and willingly you'd murder innocent American citizens during an insurrection.

You're never going to get the people on your side. And for an insurgency, people are your life blood.

Last edited:
Given to them by the state, to defend against a russian invasion.
If the US citizen militias were defending the US, we'd have access to the same weapons.

That's just the thing, you'd be attacking the US Army, Airforce and Marines.

It wouldn't even be like the Civil War where you have the support of the states like Virginia supported Lee and Stonewall. You and your crew would be all by your lonesome.

Nobody is going to give you modern, military weapons. No other country is going to cross America to give you modern, military weapons.

In -one- scenario.

Okay, say China attacked and somehow got a beach head in Washington state.

The militia, fighting on the side of the people and the government, would do as well as it could.

At least as good as Germany's Volkssturm - Wikipedia

This was Germany's last-ditch effort at defending the homeland against the Russians. It was made up of men over 65 and boys under 14. They were issued left over, surplus gear for the most part.

All the other men were in the military.

The Volkssturm had one or two successes, but they were mostly slaughtered.

The militia, fighting on the side of the people and the government, would do as well as it could.
And have access to the military-grade hardware that the US military has.

If the Ukranian civilian militia were armed aaccording to what its members owned as their personal weapons, they would be far outgunned by the US civilian militia.
Thus, my statement

Forum List

Back