🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ukrainian marines in Mariupol turned to crisps.

NATO's origins are the Korean War. It has a capitalist mentality that constantly sets, the repels, its own limits. An intimate relationship to the schizophrenic process.
Learn some history. NATO originated because Russia (USSR) installed the Iron Curtain across Europe AFTER reneging on its treaty commitments to the WAllies to hold free and democratic elections in the countries it conquered in Eastern Europe and the Baltics during WWII. NATO was a reaction to Stalin's bad faith in 1945. The expansion of NATO since the fall of the USSR is a reaction to Putin's bad faith in the 2000s. Russia's neighbors have good cause to doubt Russia's promises of non-expansion. How bad is Russia's reputation if Finland and SWEDEN want to join NATO and even Switzerland is apparently considering it. All three nations were resolutely neutral during the Cold War. NATO had nothing to do with Korea, it was founded 4 April 1949, the DPRK didn't invade the ROK until 25 June, 1950 nearly FOURTEEN MONTHS LATER.

Learn some history. NATO originated because Russia (USSR) installed the Iron Curtain across Europe AFTER reneging on its treaty commitments to the WAllies to hold free and democratic elections in the countries it conquered in Eastern Europe and the Baltics during WWII. NATO was a reaction to Stalin's bad faith in 1945. The expansion of NATO since the fall of the USSR is a reaction to Putin's bad faith in the 2000s. Russia's neighbors have good cause to doubt Russia's promises of non-expansion. How bad is Russia's reputation if Finland and SWEDEN want to join NATO and even Switzerland is apparently considering it. All three nations were resolutely neutral during the Cold War. NATO had nothing to do with Korea, it was founded 4 April 1949, the DPRK didn't invade the ROK until 25 June, 1950 nearly FOURTEEN MONTHS LATER.
While you're right, it is important to learn how to win a victory. WW1 is a case in point. The expansion of NATO to the Russian border may have been another "Treaty of Versailles".

I'm sure a Russian troll like you is loving this, but good luck if you win the war, as you'll never win the peace, and you'll be slowly bled white. Your country's invasion of Ukraine is ten times the disaster that the invasion of Iraq was.

Vengeance is mine, sayeth Ukraine.
The problems the Russian will encounter in Ukraine if they take over, will likely make our experiences in Iraq and Afghanistan look like a picnic.

The problems the Russian will encounter in Ukraine if they take over, will likely make our experiences in Iraq and Afghanistan look like a picnic.
Not at all. Ukraine is ill suited for a guerilla war and there are plenty of pro russian elemements to keep them at bay.

While you're right, it is important to learn how to win a victory. WW1 is a case in point. The expansion of NATO to the Russian border may have been another "Treaty of Versailles".
No, it's a matter of Russia's neighbors recognizing that they can't trust Russia to not absentmindly gobble them up while claiming to be the victim of aggression.

Not at all. Ukraine is ill suited for a guerilla war and there are plenty of pro russian elemements to keep them at bay.
Where are they? The Ukrainians are moving freely killing the Russian invaders. No one is turning them in. My guess is that the people who were pro-Russian changed their minds in the face of Russian conduct during the invasion.

Time will tell but it’s easy to overestimate the power of the Russians.

Or, and hear me out, you could simply try being coherent. Find an intelligent adult to help you. 👍
Again, dipshit, you don't have the stones to argue the issue, and your envious ass is pissed that badger has also read Rothbard, that part you missed: communism was practiced on the Mayflower. Duh

You are pre-castraed about NATO history. NATO's origins lie in the Korean War. Seek help.

Again, dipshit, you don't have the stones to argue the issue, and your envious ass is pissed that badger has also read Rothbard, that part you missed: communism was practiced on the Mayflower. Duh
How does it make any sense that I’d be “envious” that you also read some Rothbard? I’m glad you read Rothbard. But it’s not something to be envious of.

I have a dollar in my wallet. I’m not jealous if you also have a dollar in your wallet. I’m actually indifferent to how much money you might have.

Furthermore,It is irrelevant if “communism” was practiced on the Mayflower. Do you have an array of alternative non sequiturs? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back