ukrainian nat'l guardsmen open fire on home crowd

shart_attack

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
hangin' with my bro e.coli
Bring it on, Putin-haters.

Claim it was infiltration by the new KGB or whatnot; but it sure sounds to me like the "bad guy" ain't the Russians any more.

KRASNOARMEISK, Ukraine (AP) — Ukrainian national guardsmen opened fire Sunday on a crowd outside a town hall in eastern Ukraine and an official for the region's insurgents said there were fatalities.

The bloodshed in the town of Krasnoarmeisk occurred hours after dozens of guardsmen shut down voting in a referendum on sovereignty for the region.

An Associated Press photographer who witnessed the shooting said two people were seen lying unmoving on the ground and insurgent leader Denis Pushilin was quoted by the ITAR-Tass news agency as saying there were an unspecified number of deaths.

Several hours earlier, guardsmen came to the town about 30 kilometers (20 miles) from the regional capital, Donetsk, and dispersed referendum voting that was taking place outside the town hall and they took control of the building. In the evening, more guardsmen arrived in a van and a scuffle broke out with people who were gathered around the building. Then the guardsmen fired shots.

Eastern Ukraine has been gripped by unrest for the past month as pro-Russia insurgents occupied police stations and government buildings. Ukrainian forces have mounted a limited offensive to try to drive them out.

The Donetsk and Luhansk regions on Sunday conducted referendums on declaring the regions as so-called sovereign people's republics. Leaders of the vote, which is regarded as illegitimate by the central government and the West, say that sometime after the referendum, a decision will be made on whether to remain part of Ukraine, declare independence of [sic] seek annexation into Russia.

Ukraine guardsmen open fire on crowd

Last edited:
I have never been so proud of being of Ukrainian descent to day. I am so proud of the vote.

I know it sounds crazy to the outside world fed by lying news organizations but the Ukraine was taken over by Pravy Sektor and more importantly Svoboda.

This is not Alex Jones people. This is the real deal.

Claim it was infiltration by the new KGB or whatnot; but it sure sounds to me like the "bad guy" ain't the Russians.

This is bad. Oh my. I've got direct links to the voting stations. Can you get a clean link on this?

Pravy Sektor said they would be there.

The link should be working now, guy.

And I agree: it is bad. Very bad — especially for the doofs who've been saying Putin is the scenario's Darth Vader, if you will.

Ukrainian national guardsmen = white supremacists.

Get 'em, Putin.

This is what happens when coup attempts backed by D.C. and the president go horribly wrong. We could all end up dead because of D.C's arrogance.

No kidding. Obama nuked Mubarak. Great whack off job for minutes but he completely destabalized the region.

Whoopsies.

Claim it was infiltration by the new KGB or whatnot; but it sure sounds to me like the "bad guy" ain't the Russians.

This is bad. Oh my. I've got direct links to the voting stations. Can you get a clean link on this?

And I agree: it is bad. Very bad — especially for the doofs who've been saying Putin is the scenario's Darth Vader, if you will.

Get 'em, Putin.

Thank you. I've been going in the front door. :eusa_hand: I'm on dial up.

Thank yo

Get 'em, Putin.

Thanks for the link

Here we are looking at the Ukraine completely falling apart because we as in our governments legitimized a coup.

I'm too old for this shit and I really don't want to start marching again

Here we are looking at the Ukraine completely falling apart because we as in our governments legitimized a coup.

Marching? For who? obama is always going to be on the wrong side. He wanted to destabilize Honduras when the people threw out Zelaya. The Honduran Supreme Court told obama to butt out in no uncertain terms. obama's methodology is to instigate civil wars.

Thankfully this time at least, Russia won't let him.

Marching? For who? obama is always going to be on the wrong side. He wanted to destabilize Honduras when the people threw out Zelaya. The Honduran Supreme Court told obama to butt out in no uncertain terms. obama's methodology is to instigate civil wars.

Thankfully this time at least, Russia won't let him.

Can you believe we are cheering Putin?

I'm glad you are out there or I think I'd be going into a complete melt down mode. No one seems to get we have just witnessed the biggest violent coup with our leaders aiding and abetting it.

I don't get this at all.

I doubt Obama and his lackey's in Europe will risk WWIII over the Ukraine but their inability to stop Russia will eventually mean the end of this country as you're used to knowing it, and thank God.

Reuters is reporting that the Moldava breakaway of Transdienestria has just delivered a petition to Moscow to rejoin Russia. That was expected but still, it will rattle a few cages.

The end of the USA as a liberal stronghold is a good thing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back