Ukrainian Oligarch Top Donater To Clinton Foundation

The bottom line is that we could really give a rats ass about Democracy/Sovereignty/Human rights in the Ukraine. The ultimate endgame is something totally different.

Righties support of Putin remains completely baffling :dunno:

Lefties support of bribery is similarily puzzling :dunno:.
Bribery for what?

I guess you didn't read the article linked. (clue: see the part where the State Dept. aide under Hillery was encouraged to have the U.S. pressure then-President Yanukovych to free his jailed predecessor).

I think extortion is a better term.

Bribery........extortion...........hell, let's just put it under the umbrella of racketeering!

Bribery for what?

I guess you didn't read the article linked. (clue: see the part where the State Dept. aide under Hillery was encouraged to have the U.S. pressure then-President Yanukovych to free his jailed predecessor).
I did read the article. What I took from it is different than what you did.

Bribery for what?

How can you not take from it that foreign policy concerns under Hillery goes to the highest bidder for her personal gain?

Last edited:

Bribery for what?

How can you not take from it that foreign policy concerns under Hillery goes to the highest bidder?
No what I took from it was that the author is looking for something that isn't there. He doesn't mention who any other donors to the foundation are. He doesn't mention what the foundation's goal is in the Ukraine. He doesn't mention that it seems a Ukraine free from Russia's rule seems to be a priority for the foundation. Does Hillary get paid by this foundation?

In light of the Russian invasion I think that Ukraine can use any help it gets. If you told me the Clinton Foundation was supporting Russia's intrusion into the Ukraine I'd be upset. But the opposite is true.

The author is just another in a long line of conservatives desperate to find anything to stop Hillary in 2016.

Not baffling...may of them aren't too smart; but then again, you support rats like Clinton and Obama; so it's not like you have a leg to stand on.
No it's still plenty baffling. The left didn't worship Putin or Medvedev during the Bush administration. Meanwhile the right has put Putin on a pedestal for what's amounting to several years now.

Not baffling...may of them aren't too smart; but then again, you support rats like Clinton and Obama; so it's not like you have a leg to stand on.
No it's still plenty baffling. The left didn't worship Putin or Medvedev during the Bush administration. Meanwhile the right has put Putin on a pedestal for what's amounting to several years now.
And the left worships at the Clinton and Obama altar. If you find it baffling, then do a self examination.

And the left worships at the Clinton and Obama altar. If you find it baffling, then do a self examination.
What's more baffling is the right's insanity over Obama and Clinton.

The thread is about Hillery, not Putin. Don't deflect.

The thread is about Hillery, not Putin. Don't deflect.

Telling a liberal not to deflect......:lmao:

Forum List

Back