Ukrainian patriots are defending their capital instead of attacking it.

Nah, I saw it on the news and seen videos on the net. They actually interviewed people on the street in Russia.

Stay in your basement. There's already a plethora of 2nd hand info purveyors out here.

Trump broke you.
Trump empowered the worst people among us.
But now good Americans are going to take the power away from Trump and his minions. They will be a shit stain on the history of the US.

Stupid question.
Please don't get too stupid.
I think Kidd is a Russian. I have a hard time believing there are as many Americans who are as disgusting as Kidd.
Is this web site blocking any posters who are coming from Russia acting as Americans?

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
I think Kidd is a Russian. I have a hard time believing there are as many Americans who are as disgusting as Kidd.
Is this web site blocking any posters who are coming from Russia acting as Americans?
your an asshole elmer....you call anyone who doesnt agree with your bullshit anti-American......but thats the way you die-hard party assholes are.....

Ukrainian patriots are defending their capital​

Why wouldn't they be, shithead? What else would you have them do? Their country is under attack, just as ours was on Nov. 3, 2020 when the Left perpetrated an illegal fraudulent election to install an incompetent, unelected puppet!

Every one who is not a little queer faggot like you is a Russian huh?

How Russkie of you, to want to censor me, comrade.

Stephen Collinson writes, Millions of lives could be destroyed to slake Vladimir Putin’s Cold War obsession.

Less than three weeks into Russia’s invasion of Ukraine – a historic outrage 30 years in the making – the world is looking on in horror at the barbarity, human tragedy, appalling destruction and worldwide reverberations sparked by one man’s orders.

Ukraine’s fate starkly underlines that even 20 years into the 21st century and despite the world’s vows to learn from history, a lone autocrat who has ruthlessly fashioned a political system to eliminate dissent and reality itself has the power to cause unfathomable human loss and misery.

Putin, Hitler-like, is bent on obliterating Ukraine, its cities, its infrastructure, its power supplies, and it’s people. Odessa is a Russian vacation spot for Russian leaders, leaders like Vladimir Putin. Putin is about to launch an amphibious assault on the hotels, restaurants, and spas.

The Russian people are a friendly lot. Only the oldest Bolsheviks believe the nonsense, the propaganda, spewing from the state owned media, theoretically the only source of news in Russia.

But it’s not. Despite Putin’s attempts to keep the truth from the Russian people, they are finding out what he is doing.

It is extremely doubtful they will approve. Will the military approve of the harm Putin is doing to Mother Russia, the Rodina? Some are confused as to why they are attacking and killing Ukrainian brethren. Some in the military have parents living in Ukraine ... or did. Several oligarchs have already rebelled against Putin’s war.

Putin is attacking Russian speaking peoples.

“I believe that Russians and Ukrainians are one people ... one nation, in fact. When these lands that are now the core of Ukraine joined Russia ... nobody thought of themselves as anything but Russians.” Putin

Russians believe that statement.

McFudd must have gotten his welfare check today. He's happy as a fly at the bottom of an outhouse and trolling with some rotten fruit thats been laying on the ground for weeks.

You ever notice the people in the capital on 1/6 were there protesting against the same people and ideology as Ukrainian’s are now?

Both were fighting communism.
Funny thing is it is your ilk that is supporting the commies.

You guys keep this up, somewhere in some flyover area the total opposites of you whether Patriotic or pure violence will start running out of necessity. They will most likely have protection with them. These things happen. For now those who give it back hopefully will be elected more.

You ever notice the people in the capital on 1/6 were there protesting against the same people and ideology as Ukrainian’s are now?

Both were fighting communism.
Comparing Trump's mob to what Ukranians are fighting for right now is the stupidest thing I've ever read on this board.

You're a real piece of work.

Volodymyr Zelensky spoke from his office in the Ukrainian capitol today, clearly informing Putin where he is.

CNN reports, "Zelensky asked for American support in facilitating the transfer of Soviet-era fighter jets from Eastern European nations to Ukraine, where pilots have been trained to fly them and could use them to control the skies.

"By Saturday evening, US and Polish officials were in discussions about a potential agreement to supply the country with American F-16 fighter jets in exchange for Poland sending its Russian-made jets to Ukraine."

“We are working with Poland as we speak to see if we can backfill anything that they provide to the Ukrainians,” Blinken said Sunday. “But we also want to see if we can be helpful in making sure that, whatever they provide to Ukrainians, something goes to them to make up for any gap in the security for Poland that might result.”

"Thomas-Greenfield also made clear the US had “not in any way opposed the Polish government providing these jets to Ukraine,'” CNN added.

Forum List

Back