Ukrainians coat ammo in pig fat

As a Muslim we condemn any Muslim participating with Russia in the invasion of Ukraine....considered agressors and traitors to their country Chechenya that was invaded by Russia as well.

I haven't heard one Muslim country condemn Chechenya for the participating in the Russian invasion. Care to provide a link?

I haven't heard one Muslim country condemn Chechenya for the participating in the Russian invasion. Care to provide a link?

Naive question. Chechnya is under Russian occupation and the Chechens in charge are traitors. I guess you missed the part where Russia has annexed and has been crushing the Chechen resistance.

Why would any Muslim country appol8gze for the deeds of a few Chechens?
And why would Muslims condemn Russia and Ukrain sided with Israeli crimes during the bombardment of Gaza?

Naive question. Chechnya is under Russian occupation and the Chechens in charge are traitors. I guess you missed the part where Russia has annexed and has been crushing the Chechen resistance.

Why would any Muslim country appol8gze for the deeds of a few Chechens?
And why would Muslims condemn Russia and Ukrain sided with Israeli crimes during the bombardment of Gaza?

As a Muslim we condemn any Muslim participating with Russia in the invasion of Ukraine.

So your words are worthless. Nobody is condemning Muslims invading the Ukraine. I read the below article from an Arab news outlet and there was no condemnation - I provide it as an example of your lack of honesty.

Provide a link showing Muslim condemnation - I would be happy for words of condemnation even from a mullah, imam or members of a mosque.

If you can't do that then just admit that you don't know what you're talking about.

So your words are worthless. Nobody is condemning Muslims invading the Ukraine. I read the below article from an Arab news outlet and there was no condemnation - I provide it as an example of your lack of honesty.

Provide a link showing Muslim condemnation - I would be happy for words of condemnation even from a mullah, imam or members of a mosque.

If you can't do that then just admit that you don't know what you're talking about.

Muslims invading Ukraine ? Lol
So muslims invaded Iraq too? Because there were hundreds of Muslims in the US Army.

Last time I checked it is a political war between a two majority Christian countries with a Muslim minority so of course there will be Muslims in there.

Zelinsky who is Jewish was cheering for Israel's bombing of civilians in Gaza should probably issue an apology to Muslims that are now supporting his country vs Russia also.

Muslims invading Ukraine ? Lol
So muslims invaded Iraq too? Because there were hundreds of Muslims in the US Army.

Last time I checked it is a political war between a two majority Christian countries with a Muslim minority so of course there will be Muslims in there.

Zelinsky who is Jewish was cheering for Israel's bombing of civilians in Gaza should probably issue an apology to Muslims that are now supporting his country vs Russia also.

As a Muslim we condemn any Muslim participating with Russia in the invasion of Ukraine

Where is the condemnation???

Where is the condemnation???

U got mine and millions of Muslims around the world. We are not good at issuing official statements because we are not united under one umbrella and we are ruled by dictators that are protected by the west.

U got mine and millions of Muslims around the world. We are not good at issuing official statements because we are not united under one umbrella and we are ruled by dictators that are protected by the west.

How about quoting a muslim organization in the US. The US seems to be against the invasion of Ukraine and muslims have the protection of the 1st Amendment - freedom of speech. You can't do it because there are none.

The simple fact is that there is no condemnation of "any Muslim participating with Russia in the invasion of Ukraine" .

So stop with the phony proclamations.

How about quoting a muslim organization in the US. The US seems to be against the invasion of Ukraine and muslims have the protection of the 1st Amendment - freedom of speech. You can't do it because there are none.

The simple fact is that there is no condemnation of "any Muslim participating with Russia in the invasion of Ukraine" .

….they, like many others, are doing more than issuing empty “proclamations”

….they, like many others, are doing more than issuing empty “proclamations”

I read the two articles you linked and this does not address the empty proclamation made by Issa that muslims were condemning other muslims who are siding with Putin and participating in the invasion of Ukraine.

Try to stay on point. The claim was: "As a Muslim we condemn any Muslim participating with Russia in the invasion of Ukraine". Again, where is the condemnation???

I read the two articles you linked and this does not address the empty proclamation made by Issa that muslims were condemning other muslims who are siding with Putin and participating in the invasion of Ukraine.

Try to stay on point. The claim was: "As a Muslim we condemn any Muslim participating with Russia in the invasion of Ukraine". Again, where is the condemnation???

Why do they need to specifically condemn only Muslims?

I know hundreds of Muslims, I read and watch a ton of Muslim media sources and they all against Ukrain invasion that in itself is a statement. The fact that there are Muslims in the Russian army doesn't warrant anything. There were Muslims in US Army that invaded Iraq also. It is a political conflict not a religious one.

If you defile the body of a Muslim, the sin is on the defiler.

There are numerous interpretations as to how someone can become 'unclean" - and depending on the branch of islam there are differing views as to what makes something or someone najis - unclean.

Why not a Polish military idea: rabid dog saliva? What's available in the biolabs?

Forum List

Back