Ukro-Nazis tortured an American citizen to death in prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

US journalist Gonzalo Lira jailed and ‘tortured’ by Ukraine has died – family​

The tragic end of Gonzalo Lira: A voice silenced in Ukraine

". . . The news of Lira's deteriorating health emerged from communications between his father, Gonzalo Lira Sr., and the US embassy. Documents and emails revealed attempts by Lira Sr. to alert the embassy about his son's critical condition and the lack of transparency from Ukrainian authorities regarding his health status.

“I cannot accept the way my son has died. He was tortured, extorted, incommunicado for 8 months and 11 days and the US Embassy did nothing to help my son,” Lira Sr. stated in an email announcing the news.

“The responsibility of this tragedy is [with] the dictator Zelensky with the concurrence of a senile American President, Joe Biden,” he wrote, adding: “My pain is unbearable. The world must know what is going on in Ukraine with that inhuman dictator Zelensky.”

In a poignant hand written note, Lira described his health ordeal, including double pneumonia, pneumothorax, and severe oedema. This letter, believed to be his last written correspondence, detailed the neglect he faced in prison. Despite these alarming symptoms, proper medical attention was reportedly delayed until it was too late. . . "
Lira_note.jpg

You're post Russian Propaganda. This did not happen. It is a lie.

Is there a link to an authority or are we just supposed to believe you that this is real? Further, if real, it sounds like he probably died due to acute respiratory distress.
Yup . . . he suffered that same type of health problems that Assange has been undergoing since he has been held political prisoner for journalism too.

:rolleyes:

It appears that the beasts in the Ukraine have killed an innocent American, Gonzalo Lira. All the Guy did was write some negative stories about the Ukrainian government. And those who know about this and many of the other atrocities and crimes of the Ukrainian government, and who continue to claim “Ukraine is a democracy” Are a disgrace and an enemy of freedom.

I’m neither pro-Russia, nor pro-Ukraine. But I think it’s despicable that the neoconservatives and Biden Democrats have completely lost their mind. Their attitude is entirely anti-American and against the values of the founding fathers in the World War II veterans. Those people who reject the facts that Ukraine is not a democracy are the unhealthy Americans addicted to drugs, they’re the same ones who support BLM, and anti-Americanism. it shouldn’t surprise us that they don’t care about stories like this. It shouldn’t surprise us that they will try and reject this story , even though it is in front of their faces. It shouldn’t surprise any of these are the same people that think it’s totally fine for a boy to go into a girls bathroom.

Course we know that in the World War II era, there were some number of Ukrainian Nazi collaborators who sent Jews to the concentration camps Maybe this shouldn’t surprise any of us.

What a disgrace to the beautiful honorable Russian and Americans, who teamed up together in World War II, and one of the greatest fights for the cause of humanity. Make no mistake those devils in Ukraine who are killing innocent people will pay the price certainly in the afterlife.

It appears that the beasts in the Ukraine have killed an innocent American, Gonzalo Lira. All the Guy did was write some negative stories about the Ukrainian government. And those who know about this and many of the other atrocities and crimes of the Ukrainian government, and who continue to claim “Ukraine is a democracy” Are a disgrace and an enemy of freedom.

I’m neither pro-Russia, nor pro-Ukraine. But I think it’s despicable that the neoconservatives and Biden Democrats have completely lost their mind. Their attitude is entirely anti-American and against the values of the founding fathers in the World War II veterans. Those people who reject the facts that Ukraine is not a democracy are the unhealthy Americans addicted to drugs, they’re the same ones who support BLM, and anti-Americanism. it shouldn’t surprise us that they don’t care about stories like this. It shouldn’t surprise us that they will try and reject this story , even though it is in front of their faces. It shouldn’t surprise any of these are the same people that think it’s totally fine for a boy to go into a girls bathroom.

Course we know that in the World War II era, there were some number of Ukrainian Nazi collaborators who sent Jews to the concentration camps Maybe this shouldn’t surprise any of us.

What a disgrace to the beautiful honorable Russian and Americans, who teamed up together in World War II, and one of the greatest fights for the cause of humanity. Make no mistake those devils in Ukraine who are killing innocent people will pay the price certainly in the afterlife.

As opposed to the US where merely being of Japanese descent was enough to get people locked up in WW2?

But anyway, the guy was living in Kharkiv, it's very close to the border with Russia. It's in Ukrainian held territory, but only just.

Why would an American live in a WARZONE? And why would an American make anti-Ukraine posts while LIVING IN THE UKRAINE IN A TIME OF WAR???

Sounds like the guy was a bit of a nutjob.

is this true?

The murdering never never abates. As T1 said to the kid; "It's in your nature to destroy yourselves."

You totally miss the point .

He was hunted down -- an investigative journalist -- and then tortured and left to literally rot to death .
SBU and Mossad .
I didn't miss the point. I just don't care

He fucked around and found out.

Here’s an idea. Don’t go shilling for the Kremlin in a country invaded by them.

And oh by the way. I have yet to see a credible account of this “torture”.

He had pneumonia

Last edited:
You fucking scumbag, you evil fucking fascist scumbag! Murdering American citizens, whilst sucking up in excess of $100-billion American tax dollars, and you cretins think you can piss upon us too? You'd best pray to your god satan that you never meet me, yes you evil fucking thing get down upon fascist knees and thank your satan you never meet me! :fu:
200w.gif

As opposed to the US where merely being of Japanese descent was enough to get people locked up in WW2?

But anyway, the guy was living in Kharkiv, it's very close to the border with Russia. It's in Ukrainian held territory, but only just.

Why would an American live in a WARZONE? And why would an American make anti-Ukraine posts while LIVING IN THE UKRAINE IN A TIME OF WAR???

Sounds like the guy was a bit of a nutjob.

he made those videos because he could no longer make videos teaching western men how to have sex with underage Ukrainian girls due to the war.

Straight up lie.

Gonzalo
Lira was an American citizen living in Ukraine and working as a dating coach who marketed himself as an expert guru training Western men to target and sleep with impoverished Eastern European women. When Russia invaded Ukraine, the sex tourism industry in Ukraine collapsed, so Lira began promoting Russian propaganda online in order to make money. He was jailed in Ukraine and died of pneumonia.

Daily Beast ran a story on Lira’s quick transformation into a Putin shill in 2022. He used to identify himself as Coach Red Pill.

He wasn't a "journalist", and he wasn't "tortured to death". He was just another jailed russian asset.

Mine is linked, BTW
You certainly know how to churn out rubbish and are stupid enough to quote the Daily Beast as your source .

I have watched and listened to his reporting more times than I can remember , and whatever else he might have been , he was a damned good top investigative journalist .

Who knows what people get up to in their spare time ? What is to stop us from telling people you are a deviant and pervert ? You might well be, but that does not stop you correctly adding two plus two .
That bit of your post was nasty Trolling, as distinct from also gabbeling your usual misinformation .

Decrepit and De CrapitUS by name .

Straight up lie.

Gonzalo
Lira was an American citizen living in Ukraine and working as a dating coach who marketed himself as an expert guru training Western men to target and sleep with impoverished Eastern European women. When Russia invaded Ukraine, the sex tourism industry in Ukraine collapsed, so Lira began promoting Russian propaganda online in order to make money. He was jailed in Ukraine and died of pneumonia.

Daily Beast ran a story on Lira’s quick transformation into a Putin shill in 2022. He used to identify himself as Coach Red Pill.

He wasn't a "journalist", and he wasn't "tortured to death". He was just another jailed russian asset.

Mine is linked, BTW

Yeah, "we" are calling him "journalist" yet he openly supports an invading army in his host country.

If China actually invaded the USA and had the support of foreign "journalist" who would care if they found themselves in prison?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back