Ultra Cool Database of Insurrectionists

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the hits just keep on coming!

How many antifa organizers have been arrested for similar actions?

I've heard of one. They stumbled over him in a van full of weapons.

So much for equality before the law. Guess that was back when we were a free country.
I thought you guys claimed all of these people were deep swamp state BLM antics crisis actors?

We on the right are not a hive mind like you people on the left are.
Sure...detail all of the times you DISAGREED with the blob. Emphasis on the word "disagreed" where you think he made a mistake in something he did...not the cheap fallback on something he didn't do.

Also provide links to said disagreements.
The floor is yours INCEL. Show us your independence.

1. listen fucktard. I don't know why you are so obsessed with INCELS, but shove it up your candy colored ass.
The truth hurts...I get it.

2. Too many to list. BUT, a few big ones in no particular order, off teh top of my head. Should have built the wall, should have pulled the troops out of the me, should NOT have given arms to teh Ukraine, should not have picked a woman Justice, should have moved faster with china trade, should have made an issue with EU trade, ,should have made peace with Putin, should have moved on legal immigration more.

And where are the links to where you bravely showed us your independence? Remember, that was part of the requirement.

You're trying to prove you're a real man and stand on your own two feet...it's admirable that you're trying to climb off daddy's lap....

But you can't cite a single time where you said, "Mr. President, you're making a mistake." Why? Because , just like in your real life, you're a scared little boy.

1. The Truth doesn't hurt me. Your weird obsession with Incels is just you being a fag, as far as I can see.

2. Can't be bothered. You are welcome to spend time reading my old posts if you want to. They are there, but buried under me dealing with you hysterics.
Translation; The INCEL can't cite a single time he climbed off daddy's lap.

You fuck trolls ask for links, not because you give a fuck, but as some type of troll tactic. So fuck you.

Ahh...the INCEL tactic of blaming everyone else for his shortcomings.

Look...you said that blob supporters are not a "hive" but when asked for a single confirmable time you climbed off of daddy's lap and said he was wrong...

You throw another tantrum like a child.

I don't mind that you asked for link, fuckface. I am insulting you because you insulted me, you brainless fat fuck.

And we are not hives. I made my point and now you are just trying to distract from it.

You made a point gloating about how some of the 1/6 riot organizers being arrested for organizing a riot.

I have no problem with people who actually organized a riot, being arrested for organizing a riot.

My point, was the unequal application of the law, where the government is going hell bent for leather to find and punish the organizers of the 1/6 riot, SINGULAR, well the organizers of the hundreds of riots over the last 5 years from YOUR side, are never mentioned or cared about.

This shows the kind of nation we will have under Biden. Barring any sudden and radical change of course from him.

Mob violence against the citizens, allowed, even supported by the Dem One Party State, while any resistance, be it a riot or even SELF DEFENSE, from the Right, is met with ever tactic in teh book from deplatforming to cancel culture to law suits to mobs violently attacking you, and god forbid if you defend yourself, then you will be arrested.

And you call it progress.

And the hits just keep on coming!

How many antifa organizers have been arrested for similar actions?

I've heard of one. They stumbled over him in a van full of weapons.

So much for equality before the law. Guess that was back when we were a free country.
I thought you guys claimed all of these people were deep swamp state BLM antics crisis actors?

We on the right are not a hive mind like you people on the left are.
Sure...detail all of the times you DISAGREED with the blob. Emphasis on the word "disagreed" where you think he made a mistake in something he did...not the cheap fallback on something he didn't do.

Also provide links to said disagreements.
The floor is yours INCEL. Show us your independence.

1. listen fucktard. I don't know why you are so obsessed with INCELS, but shove it up your candy colored ass.
The truth hurts...I get it.

2. Too many to list. BUT, a few big ones in no particular order, off teh top of my head. Should have built the wall, should have pulled the troops out of the me, should NOT have given arms to teh Ukraine, should not have picked a woman Justice, should have moved faster with china trade, should have made an issue with EU trade, ,should have made peace with Putin, should have moved on legal immigration more.

And where are the links to where you bravely showed us your independence? Remember, that was part of the requirement.

You're trying to prove you're a real man and stand on your own two feet...it's admirable that you're trying to climb off daddy's lap....

But you can't cite a single time where you said, "Mr. President, you're making a mistake." Why? Because , just like in your real life, you're a scared little boy.

1. The Truth doesn't hurt me. Your weird obsession with Incels is just you being a fag, as far as I can see.

2. Can't be bothered. You are welcome to spend time reading my old posts if you want to. They are there, but buried under me dealing with you hysterics.
Translation; The INCEL can't cite a single time he climbed off daddy's lap.

You fuck trolls ask for links, not because you give a fuck, but as some type of troll tactic. So fuck you.

Ahh...the INCEL tactic of blaming everyone else for his shortcomings.

Look...you said that blob supporters are not a "hive" but when asked for a single confirmable time you climbed off of daddy's lap and said he was wrong...

You throw another tantrum like a child.

I don't mind that you asked for link, fuckface. I am insulting you because you insulted me, you brainless fat fuck.

And we are not hives. I made my point and now you are just trying to distract from it.

You made a point gloating about how some of the 1/6 riot organizers being arrested for organizing a riot.

I have no problem with people who actually organized a riot, being arrested for organizing a riot.

My point, was the unequal application of the law, where the government is going hell bent for leather to find and punish the organizers of the 1/6 riot, SINGULAR, well the organizers of the hundreds of riots over the last 5 years from YOUR side, are never mentioned or cared about.

This shows the kind of nation we will have under Biden. Barring any sudden and radical change of course from him.

Mob violence against the citizens, allowed, even supported by the Dem One Party State, while any resistance, be it a riot or even SELF DEFENSE, from the Right, is met with ever tactic in teh book from deplatforming to cancel culture to law suits to mobs violently attacking you, and god forbid if you defend yourself, then you will be arrested.

And you call it progress.

Still zero evidence of you ever climbing off daddy's lap....AFTER you insist that you're not in some sort of collective.

Look short-stack..it's your assertion...back it up. It's that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back