ULTRA-MAGA IS GROWING:

These people also know Trump was cheated. I knew the number would grow but this is a substantial gain. Keep calling Trump names. It is working.
No need, magaturd. It's your lot that are getting the shaft. Most of the country goes for winners. Magaturds double down on their own personal ignorance, bigotry and grievance and are left wondering why no one rational wants anything to do with them. How do you keep an idiot in suspense?

These people also know Trump was cheated. I knew the number would grow but this is a substantial gain. Keep calling Trump names. It is working.

A Trump team official told Fox News that more than half of the people who registered to attend Trump’s five most recent rallies in September and October were “first-time attendees.”

“President Trump has built a massive database of those people who have registered to attend a rally since 2015,” the official said. “However, when looking at the five most recent rallies, more than half of those registering are first-time attendees—they are people who have never attended a Trump rally before.”

Advertisement - story continues below

According to Team Trump data, 54% of attendees of Trump’s rallies in Michigan and North Carolina earlier this month had never been to a rally before. 61% of attendees at his Ohio rally were new attendees, 56% of attendees in Nevada were new; and 55% of attendees at his Arizona rally had never been to a rally before. :rock:

The very best campaigner for Trump is Crusty Joe and his administration. It's really hard to get everything wrong. Just ask Joe when he gets done patting himself on the back for his great economy.

No need, magaturd. It's your lot that are getting the shaft. Most of the country goes for winners. Magaturds double down on their own personal ignorance, bigotry and grievance and are left wondering why no one rational wants anything to do with them. How do you keep an idiot in suspense?
Most of the country is silent. They face intimidation, job loss, and death threats for speaking out. Fascists run our government and you are way too stupid to see it. Or, and more likely, you choose to be on a side that you think is winning and you do not have the character to let the way they are doing bother you.

Are you serious,or just seriously stupid?:auiqs.jpg:
Ok tard. What is your explanation for all these new attendees in New Cities.

Has trump held multiple rallies in the same city? IDK, I don't follow.

You actually ARE this stupid.

Ok tard. What is your explanation for all these new attendees in New Cities.

Has trump held multiple rallies in the same city? IDK, I don't follow.

You actually ARE this stupid.
Because people are sick of what has happened to this country.

The cult is getting more culty.
It sure is, now they are putting the Covid vaccine on the list of vaccinations to go to school. The vaccine has no proven benefit. These are not the governments children and only a cult member would think that they are. How about the cult screwing up the NHL? How about the cult that believe everything they hear on the MSM. I bet you are a member in good standing in all of them.

Oh I almost forgot the drag queens are family entertainment cult.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back