ULTRA-MAGA IS GROWING:

So can I ask, what's the Supper MAGA plan to deal with:
inflation,
the hollowing out of the middle class,
China
Russia
Immigration
Education
Trump had the best economy of my now very long lifetime that raised the boats of ALL demographics, many to record levels, restored full time jobs with benefits to replace the mostly part time jobs with no benefits of the Obama administration, raised individual and family incomes/wealth by thousands and did it with low interest rates and low inflation. That included controlling the border, removing silly and counterproductive unnecessary regulations, encouraging business, especially manufacturing, to return to the USA, turned American innovation and entrepreneurship loose to unprecedented levels, and wherever there was problems got busy and figured out how to solve them. And we had the closest thing to world peace that I've enjoyed in my lifetime and the rest of the world might have grumbled because we were no longer their sugar daddy and cash cow but they were stepping up to pay their fair share and everybody respected us.

Biden has reversed almost all of that, blames Trump and/or Republicans for his failures, and his only successes are those that funnel billions to leftwing pet constituencies, exacerbated inflation, created shortages, supply chain breakdowns so that we're now experiencing market crashing interest rates and recession/depression fears, runaway inflation, shortages, chaos with no light at the end of the tunnel. We're on track for 4 million new illegals that we know about and that the tax payers are supporting at a cost of billions and at least tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands more that we don't know about.

And we are back at war, China, North Korea, Iran are all seriously saber rattling again, and the USA is neither feared nor respected by much of anybody.

The Republicans will mostly push the Trump/MAGA initiatives though Biden will likely be told to veto most of them. The Democrats will keep us on the current path that pretty everybody but those in government or dependent on government strongly disapprove including insane spending packages that help nothing.

Last edited:
What about the Trump appointed judges that ruled against them. What about the Supreme Court that ruled against or refused to hear.

In theory, I agree, judges should not be picked for their political views, but pretty rare for a party in power to pick judges from the opposite party.

First, of the 80 total lawsuits, 34 have either been withdrawn, consolidated with other suits, or dismissed due to legal technicalities such as lack of standing, timing, or jurisdiction. Those judges who dismissed suits never heard the actual evidence of election irregularities and/or fraud, since they did not allow it to be presented in their courtrooms.

Biden gets mostly a free ride on lack of success or outright screwups or negative response from the public because the MSM won't report it. Trump got 98% negative press in his campaign, all four years of his Presidency, and the two years since and still pulled in 10s of 1000s of people to his frequent rallies and his poll ratings were higher than Bidens..

But we should never be complacent because Biden is now President and Trump is not.

Still, on August 31, 2022 President Biden held a rally speech in Wilkes-Barre PA. On Sept 3, 2022 President Trump held a rally speech in Wilkes-Barre PA. The contrast between the two was amazing all things considered. No guarantee of a slam dunk but it should be.

thanks for that andthe visual

no joke: I feel a healing in my mind when I see Trump..

First, of the 80 total lawsuits, 34 have either been withdrawn, consolidated with other suits, or dismissed due to legal technicalities such as lack of standing, timing, or jurisdiction. Those judges who dismissed suits never heard the actual evidence of election irregularities and/or fraud, since they did not allow it to be presented in their courtrooms.
Nobody in the real world is responsible for incompetent lawyers used by Team Trump, but Team Trump. You get what you pay for and Trump has been known to stiff lawyers. When the time is out, the time is out. If they really thought they were cheated, they would not have wasted time without knowing if they had standing to file their crap and would have had the legal facts nailed down. Maybe Republican lawyers are just incompetent, then again, maybe they did not have the facts, or could not get the facts, so grandstanding seemed like the way to go, but it ran out the clock, either way you look at it, and the rest is history. I have no tolerance for Trumpian bullshit and neither did the judges appointed by administrations of both parties.

thanks for that andthe visual

no joke: I feel a healing in my mind when I see Trump..

In truth I have applauded some of his takes and comments on things. And sometimes he annoys the heck out of me. I think sometimes he is inappropriate, comes across as arrogant or petty or petulant, even cringeworthy at times. But putting up with that is a small price to pay when I can't fault his vision, goals, objectives and see the amazing results he has been able to accomplish with the entire left and a few old guard neocon Republicans & RINOS fighting, cursing, accusing, obstructing him the entire way. He did it despite the left controlling most of the government, media, education, scientific institutions, big business, and entertainment.

They all resented him mightily for how bad he made them look when he did things they said were impossible to do, accomplished things they said couldn't be done, and significantly improved the lives of most Americans in the process.

You can imagine that given how miserably bad Biden and company have been by comparison, they are TERRIFIED that Trump might get back in and do it again and then how bad would they look?

Nobody in the real world is responsible for incompetent lawyers used by Team Trump, but Team Trump. You get what you pay for and Trump has been known to stiff lawyers. When the time is out, the time is out. If they really thought they were cheated, they would not have wasted time without knowing if they had standing to file their crap and would have had the legal facts nailed down. Maybe Republican lawyers are just incompetent, then again, maybe they did not have the facts, or could not get the facts, so grandstanding seemed like the way to go, but it ran out the clock, either way you look at it, and the rest is history. I have no tolerance for Trumpian bullshit and neither did the judges appointed by administrations of both parties.
What is a lawyer supposed to do when a judge refuses to hear evidence? Maybe the judges just decided to kill the lawsuits? We already know our federal legal system is corrupt. That you don't like Trump anyway kind of colors your answer.

In truth I have applauded some of his takes and comments on things. And sometimes he annoys the heck out of me. I think sometimes he is inappropriate, comes across as arrogant or petty or petulant, even cringeworthy at times. But putting up with that is a small price to pay when I can't fault his vision, goals, objectives and see the amazing results he has been able to accomplish with the entire left and a few old guard neocon Republicans & RINOS fighting, cursing, accusing, obstructing him the entire way. He did it despite the left controlling most of the government, media, education, scientific institutions, big business, and entertainment.

They all resented him mightily for how bad he made them look when he did things they said were impossible to do, accomplished things they said couldn't be done, and significantly improved the lives of most Americans in the process.

You can imagine that given how miserably bad Biden and company have been by comparison, they are TERRIFIED that Trump might get back in and do it again and then how bad would they look?
Agreed but, you know who was really petty and petulant? Barack Obama. A man who never really held a job and was racist to the core yet these TDSers want to pick on Trump.

Obama’s Petulant, Passive Aggressive Leadership Reveals a Fixed Adolescent Mindset​

What is a lawyer supposed to do when a judge refuses to hear evidence? Maybe the judges just decided to kill the lawsuits? We already know our federal legal system is corrupt. That you don't like Trump anyway kind of colors your answer.
That you love his ass, no matter what he does, says it all about you. Your objectivity is shit colored. If the Constitution, the rule of law, the judiciary, the courts system we have, are things you no longer support, that is your tough luck. Immigrate. We normal Americans will not miss you.

Agreed but, you know who was really petty and petulant? Barack Obama. A man who never really held a job and was racist to the core yet these TDSers want to pick on Trump.

Obama’s Petulant, Passive Aggressive Leadership Reveals a Fixed Adolescent Mindset​

Barack Obama was a slick politician though. Has really never been anything else. He knew how to make himself look 'presidential' whatever that is and no matter how dishonest or phony. Trump is just Trump, a rough and tumble business man and deal maker from Queens who doesn't know how to be anybody other than himself and doesn't try. Lovable sometimes. Amazingly Presidential at times. Obnoxious and unlovable at times.

But there is no comparison between Obama and Trump if you're looking for somebody who loves America and Americans, who wants his legacy to be a strong, secure, prosperous, free America that nobody would dare mess with, I'll vote for Trump over pretty much anybody else. Certainly the Democrats have NOBODY who can legitimately challenge him on pretty much any important issue.

Lol, so retarded has become ultra retarded. Hilarious. May you all live in interesting times.
So the DOJ and the FBI have become fascists. Why do retards upset you? Is it because they are still smarter than you?

That you love his ass, no matter what he does, says it all about you. Your objectivity is shit colored. If the Constitution, the rule of law, the judiciary, the courts system we have, are things you no longer support, that is your tough luck. Immigrate. We normal Americans will not miss you.
You cannot support those you cannot trust. And one more time, Trump did not get an evidentiary hearing, so fuck the courts.

You cannot support those you cannot trust. And one more time, Trump did not get an evidentiary hearing, so fuck the courts.
Evidence of what? They were asked point blank if accusing fraud and said "NO".

According to Team Trump data, 54% of attendees of Trump’s rallies in Michigan and North Carolina earlier this month had never been to a rally before. 61% of attendees at his Ohio rally were new attendees, 56% of attendees in Nevada were new; and 55% of attendees at his Arizona rally had never been to a rally before.
No Shit Sherlock. This proves a KKKult Following.

When he moves from city to city, do you expect "New People" to attend?

or do you expect the KKKult to travel in mass and the kkkult be 50+% of the crowd.

This proves that the KKKult travels and is PAID for their travel.

There's nothing wrong with Biden and his son. UK has 10% inflation. What are the republicans going to with it, make it worst.
It is impossible to make things worse. The voters realize that. And who cares about the UK?

Evidence of what? They were asked point blank if accusing fraud and said "NO".
Why weren't they asked in a evidentiary hearing? See how that works. Why would a lawyer tell the court anything until it counted?

Why weren't they asked in a evidentiary hearing? See how that works. Why would a lawyer tell the court anything until it counted?
Sounds like Trump lawyers are legal dumbasses to me, or they just never had the good, more likely.

No Shit Sherlock. This proves a KKKult Following.

When he moves from city to city, do you expect "New People" to attend?

or do you expect the KKKult to travel in mass and the kkkult be 50+% of the crowd.

This proves that the KKKult travels and is PAID for their travel.
Are you serious,or just seriously stupid?:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back