Umbrellas.

I've seen several "complaints" about Obama and a Marine sheltering him from the rain with an Umbrella. And like so many other things conservatives seem to complain about, in regards to Obama, it seems this wasn't anything new.

Seriously folks..there are some real issues out there. WTF does umbrellas really have to do with anything?

Not a thing. The IRS scandal is far more important and shows the depths to which this president has fallen. I am now quite sad I helped put him in office the first time around.

Not a thing. The IRS scandal is far more important and shows the depths to which this president has fallen. I am now quite sad I helped put him in office the first time around.

So your saying that Obama ordered 2 Bush appointees at the IRS to target conservative groups?

Seriously?

Back to the umbrella issue..

Starting to make sense?

:lol:

I've seen several "complaints" about Obama and a Marine sheltering him from the rain with an Umbrella. And like so many other things conservatives seem to complain about, in regards to Obama, it seems this wasn't anything new.

Seriously folks..there are some real issues out there. WTF does umbrellas really have to do with anything?

For me personally, it was the way it was done..

Stopping in the middle of the presser and saying "Hey, get a couple of Marines with umbrellas over here. "

To me that was really an insult.

Stopping in the middle of the presser and saying "Hey, get a couple of Marines with umbrellas over here. "

:doubt:

Who cares about umbrellas?

I saw a couple of graphics showing a Marine holding an umbrella for Obama. And then there was Palin's comment.

It's a seriously silly issue. Along with the rest of the silly issues you folks seem to latch on too.

Unless you too think this is silly.

Then grats.

:doubt:

I guess you really can't argue that point, eh?

Really just wanted to post this to illustrate something..

VP%20so%20much%20win.png

Last edited:

I saw a couple of graphics showing a Marine holding an umbrella for Obama. And then there was Palin's comment.

It's a seriously silly issue. Along with the rest of the silly issues you folks seem to latch on too.

Then grats.

I think arguing about umbrellas is idiotic. I think you're an idiot for jumping into such a trivial debate. What a moron you are Sallow. There is so much more in this universe, you know, like the fate of our republic?

Last edited:

Then grats.

I think arguing about umbrellas is idiotic. I think you're an idiot for jumping into such a trivial debate. What a moron you are Sallow. There is so much more in this universe, you know, like the fate of our republic?

Eyeah..

It's you folks that are bringing it up.

You've made it seem that President Obama, yet again, is doing something "different'.

When, in fact, he is not.

Only to your mind.

No.

There really is no point.

You folks had no trouble with the Military holding umbrellas for other Presidents.

None.

So all of a sudden you liberals care about the military? I can't help but laugh at you. Umbrellas are for wimps. Obama has his BS shield to protect him.

Liberals have always cared about the Military.

The GI Bill was a Liberal effort.

Conservatives "worship" the military..until the folks in it..the ones that do the actual fighting...

Need something.

Then they shit on them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back