Ummm, I Have A Pending Deposit For $600 That Will Be Available 1/4, Anyone Else

Why are they holding it until Monday???
Friday is a holiday. 1-4 would be the first available date in 2021.

That doesn't really make sense.......the money should be available immediately or within 24 hours. At the time of the post was a Tuesday and now its Wednesday and tomorrow is Thursday...Friday is the holiday........any of those 3 days banks and monies should be available. Just like with the last stimulus, once it posted it was available within 24 hours at most.
I had to wait 6 days I believe til they released my funds from the last stimulus
For me, it is according to the date pre dated on the funds deposited

I don't have a bank account maybe that's why it is what it is for me

No one I asked at work had anything pending/deposited yet

The average renter is behind in rent $5,000+.
The rent is too goddamned high!
Plenty of places are looking for help though

Nevermind the rent is too damn high...
There is NO DAMN EXCUSE FOR U.S. TAX REVENUE NOT EVEN COLLECTED YET
BEING HANDED TO FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS THAT U.S. TAXPAYERS ARE ON THE HOOK FOR

Same shit, same flies, different year

We were on the verge of the next great depression
and Congress appropriated 1.2 BILLION DOLLARS TO RUSSIA ALONE IN '08

I thought Mitch axed the relief bill and put up his own

I thought we were still waiting for them to pass a Covid relief bill
and that we were looking at $2,000
The 600 passed. They're working on 2k. If that passes youll probably get another 1,400

Plenty of places are looking for help though

Nevermind the rent is too damn high...
There is NO DAMN EXCUSE FOR U.S. TAX REVENUE NOT EVEN COLLECTED YET
BEING HANDED TO FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS THAT U.S. TAXPAYERS ARE ON THE HOOK FOR

Same shit, same flies, different year

We were on the verge of the next great depression
and Congress appropriated 1.2 BILLION DOLLARS TO RUSSIA ALONE IN '08

Our Congress continues to act like the British & French generals in WWI; doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.
It's called a vacumn in leadership.

Does anyone else have a pending deposit for $600

Yes!! I went and checked because of your thread. THAT was a surprise.

Well, we'll just thunk it into savings like the last stimulus! I read in the Wall Street Journal that private savings in America are fully twice as high as they were last year at this time!

We are so going into hyperinflation ---- I have sent for two books so far on the problem of out-of-control sovereign debt, national debt.

Well, we'll just thunk it into savings like the last stimulus! I read in the Wall Street Journal that private savings in America are fully twice as high as they were last year at this time!

We are so going into hyperinflation ---- I have sent for two books so far on the problem of out-of-control sovereign debt, national debt.

If you don't need the $600, give it away along with the keys to your house. That would be the 'woke' thing to do.

Don't rent, buy!

I was 30 years old and saved every penny from the day I was born. I dropped 20% down on a house on one acre of land, paid off the house in 7 years. Bought a new car for cash during that period.

I was pumping jet fuel at the airport. You don't need much money if you save like a mad man. During that time I had a company supplied cell phone and no TV service at my house. I still have no TV service. Just an antenna to pick up the free shit, good enough for me. Being a truck driver I'm home like 3 days a month, why pay for a box to sit unused?

If you don't need the $600, give it away along with the keys to your house. That would be the 'woke' thing to do.

Of course we don't need it. Most people who get it don't need it, I bet. Why should I give it away? They tax too much anyway. We should keep nearly all that we get: taxes should only be for defense against foreign invasion ---- and maybe highways.

I'm not sure about the highways.

You think I'm "woke"? What an insult.

Don't rent, buy!

I was 30 years old and saved every penny from the day I was born. I dropped 20% down on a house on one acre of land, paid off the house in 7 years. Bought a new car for cash during that period.

I was pumping jet fuel at the airport. You don't need much money if you save like a mad man.

Some idiots would call you lucky out of envy. I call you smart due to self-discipline and sacrifice! Life is an IQ test and you are passing!!

Of course we don't need it. Most people who get it don't need it, I bet. Why should I give it away? They tax too much anyway. We should keep nearly all that we get: taxes should only be for defense against foreign invasion ---- and maybe highways.

I'm not sure about the highways.

You think I'm "woke"? What an insult.

You're not woke until you give up your house too, to someone in need, dummy!

Why are they holding it until Monday???
Friday is a holiday. 1-4 would be the first available date in 2021.

That doesn't really make sense.......the money should be available immediately or within 24 hours. At the time of the post was a Tuesday and now its Wednesday and tomorrow is Thursday...Friday is the holiday........any of those 3 days banks and monies should be available. Just like with the last stimulus, once it posted it was available within 24 hours at most.
I had to wait 6 days I believe til they released my funds from the last stimulus
For me, it is according to the date pre dated on the funds deposited

I don't have a bank account maybe that's why it is what it is for me

No one I asked at work had anything pending/deposited yet

Sorry, I hadn't realized they had pre-dated deposits now or last time. Everyone here had gotten theirs straight up. But so far, this time nobody has received it yet.

I just received a notification that there is a deposit pending in the amount of $600
and that it would be available on 1/4...That's the amount they first put out for the stimulus checks

No I don't and I won't. There is a cap on income as to who gets that money.

I haven't gotten a penny of any of the virus money in all these months.

I want those who actually need it to have it.

I don't want it or need it.

I'm glad you have the deposit pending and I hope it is some help in these very hard and bad times.

Forum List

Back