UN Resolutions that Israel has defied/ ignored

It has everything to do with you are a lying sack of shit.

You are just blowing smoke and there is no thread to link me to.

Just beyond frustrating is how I'd put it. Spelling aside, you think you're into a discussion, when all the sudden you're being 'challenged' to find things pages or threads back, with no links to do so. When you ask, told to 'find them, they are there.'

Exercise in futility.

When you accuse someone of lying it is customary to give proof of a lie.

If you have any fairness in you you will prove the lie that is claimed. Link back to the thread so you can prove what is claimed.

The fact that none of you people claiming I have lied will link to the claimed lie is very telling.

Hey Truthmatters when are you going to apologize for that fraudulent Palestinian video link you posted? Still running and dodging and weaving I see...

I posted a picture and not a video.

The picture I posted is not faked.

I just went and looked at the threads I have started again and I dont see anything coming close to what you people are claiming.

How does this keep Israel safe was the only recent one with a picture link about Israel.

Man how I wish a honesty meant something to you people.

I just went and looked at the threads I have started again and I dont see anything coming close to what you people are claiming.

How does this keep Israel safe was the only recent one with a picture link about Israel.

Man how I wish a honesty meant something to you people.

You're pathetic--even I can search the your threads and find it.

Forum List

Back