UN Resolutions that Israel has defied/ ignored

I am not surprised. In my dealings with her I have found her to be a weasel extraordinaire...

Just beyond frustrating is how I'd put it. Spelling aside, you think you're into a discussion, when all the sudden you're being 'challenged' to find things pages or threads back, with no links to do so. When you ask, told to 'find them, they are there.'

Exercise in futility.

Abandon them?

Dude everyone here posts threads and then they fall by the wayside.

If you would PRODUCE the evidence of the thread and what you are talking about I can go back and tell you hwat you want to know.

I think you may not be able to prove what you claim and that is why you are not linking me back to it.
You unsubscribe from your own threads after only a couple of days?!? That makes you a spammer.

You won't recognize this in all likelihood, but she is much like an old poster here, RightWingAvenger. Goes by other names like The Sage, or AssHatZombie on other boards.

Hey Truthmatters when are you going to apologize for that fraudulent Palestinian video link you posted? Still running and dodging and weaving I see...

This is what you said.

Now you refuse to tell me what the hell you are talking about?

You won't recognize this in all likelihood, but she is much like an old poster here, RightWingAvenger. Goes by other names like The Sage, or AssHatZombie on other boards.

Can you at least have the class to tell me what thread you guys are claiming this about?

You people all seem to know which thread , I suspect there is a reason you all refuse to tell me.

You cant prove what you have claimed about it huh?

Forum List

Back