UN Resolutions that Israel has defied/ ignored

It might be a waste of US taxpayer money if the US actually paid its arrears :lol:

Look on the bright side, you might hate it but you're getting it cheap! :lol:
US paid 25% since we formed it, it was supposed to be pay what you can.

Nobody else wants to kick in it seems.

BTW, they should make this a national referendum, let's find out if the American voter wants to keep paying for this waste of time.

I know. I so love feigned righteous indignation.
I'm a bit surprised how ill informed these people are, the UN is laughable.

Recently they put a Muslim state as chair of teh human rights commision, the comittee spent a year drafting abuses, all about israel. They didn't bring up Darfur, or the situation in west africa, the Khasmir despute, the murders in Thailand and the Philipinnes, the ongoing war in Columbia...no, the WORST 'human rights violation' they had was a bunch of jews erection a concrete slab.

And these morons on this thread think we should take the UN seriously. :cuckoo:

:lol:

The link does not work anymore. Is that because this was a bogus video report:

Liberal Blogosphere Duped By 3-Year-Old 'Gaza Bombing Video' | NewsBusters.org

Funny thing about rockets, they are rather indiscriminate on who they kill or injure when they blow up. Of course, the fact that they were Palestinian rockets that blew up THREE YEARS ago doesn't preclude their use as propaganda weapons today. Their use in such a manner makes TRUTH the victim but what is that compared to "the cause"?

I'm a bit surprised how ill informed these people are, the UN is laughable.

Recently they put a Muslim state as chair of teh human rights commision, the comittee spent a year drafting abuses, all about israel. They didn't bring up Darfur, or the situation in west africa, the Khasmir despute, the murders in Thailand and the Philipinnes, the ongoing war in Columbia...no, the WORST 'human rights violation' they had was a bunch of jews erection a concrete slab.

And these morons on this thread think we should take the UN seriously. :cuckoo:

:lol:

I think the UN serves a valuable purpose. I just think on the Israel/Palestinian issue, it's proven itself incapable of being honest. Pity, too... there's a lot of good they actually could have done. But there's no way that Israel can or should pay the UN any mind.

Right now, I'd just like them to pay their parking tickets. They could save us from having to raise the subway fare.

I think the UN serves a valuable purpose. I just think on the Israel/Palestinian issue, it's proven itself incapable of being honest. Pity, too... there's a lot of good they actually could have done. But there's no way that Israel can or should pay the UN any mind.

Right now, I'd just like them to pay their parking tickets. They could save us from having to raise the subway fare.

Whatever useful purpose you think the UN is valuable for it sure as hell isn't worth the price. We can get high school students from all over the world to issue "resoulutions" for free as part of a school project.

US paid 25% since we formed it, it was supposed to be pay what you can.

Nobody else wants to kick in it seems.

BTW, they should make this a national referendum, let's find out if the American voter wants to keep paying for this waste of time.

Actually most pay up what they should. Some are in arrears, one of those is the US. Them's the facts.

Xenophon, I don't understand why you can't respond to anything I bring up. I mean, I don't know if you know a lot about the UN or not. But the fact is that you refuse to say anything (Except "UN-bad"), so I have no reason to believe you know much about it at all, or how it works. Not because you disagree with what I say, but the fact that you can't bring up any arguments of your own. I've asked you direct questions that you simply choose to ignore. Is it because you have no answers?

EDIT: You know, maybe I was a bit too hostile on my first post, so I'm sorry for that. But really, let's hear your case.

Last edited:
yeah, but this is where you get to separate the people who really believe we should be more insular and those who are just anti-Israel anti-semites.

It's kind of fun to play the guessing game til it's figured out.

actually this is where I think Jews AND arabs get a little touchy---If money given to Jews AND Arabs is not discussed AT THE SAME TIME it gets written off as anti-semtitic.

Forum List

Back