🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

UN-sponsored schools using anti-Israel textbooks from Palestinian Authority

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
No surprise here. I posted the UN Human Right nations list. If that doesn't illustrate what a mockery and lack of credibility the UN has, I don't know what will. Yeah, Saudi Arabia on the Human Rights Committee, that makes perfect sense...to noone.

There was an article in a Canadian newspaper that suggested the UN are trying to draw Canadian schools into their "UN education curriculum", Canada even gives $10M for the honour of funding some of this crap. Please America, do NOT forget what made you so great. This is the type of hatred and collective rewiring/propaganda that too many have been profiting from for too long.

UN-sponsored schools using anti-Israel textbooks from Palestinian Authority

Students attending United Nations-run schools in the West Bank and Gaza use textbooks that ignore the existence of Israel, according to a new report sure to fuel renewed claims about anti-Semitism within the world body.

The schools, which teach mainly Palestinian children, are funded by the UN’s Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) and use texts from the Palestinian Ministry of Education. The books convey the ministry's refusal to recognize Israel, as well as the message that holy sites like the Western Wall and the Cave of the Patriarchs are exclusively Muslim sites, according to the report.

"It is despicable that a UN agency is teaching Palestinian children racism and lies about Jews and Israel,” Roz Rothstein, co-founder and CEO of StandWithUs, an international Israel education organization, told FoxNews.com. “There will be no peace and no justice as long as Palestinian leaders, backed by the UN, continue to deny the history and rights of the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland."

Use of the textbooks was discovered after an investigation was completed by Arnon Gross, who translated the books, and Ronni Shaked from the Harry Truman Research Institute at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem according to Ynet News.

In their translations, the pair discovered that not a single mention is made of the historical connection of Jews to the land of Israel or the city of Jerusalem and that the UNRWA schools also make no mention of Jewish holy sites in their materials. Instead, the textbooks contain learning materials that say that these are all Muslim holy Sites that the Jews are trying to illegitimately control.

Children at the schools are also taught to negate the existence of the Hebrew languages, according to the report. One text has a picture of a stamp used during the British Mandate period which has Hebrew, English and Arabic writing. The image of the stamp in the book has been altered to remove all the Hebrew writing...

Last edited:
I don't quite understand the nature of the hatred for Jews. Nor the love of the Middle-Easterners that seems to exist alongside it.

Just viewing it from a distance for a few decades, a Heartland White Boy, it seems to me that the Israelis are the only civilized people over there...not to be fucked with, mind you...but civilized until fucked with. And that the Arabs and Persians and North Africans tend toward being Barbarians.

And yet the Elites seem to see it just opposite.

It might just be that Obama lied to us and is actually a Muslim after all and he has made the Jews pariahs.

But, I think its Oil Money. They use it to buy Politicians and talking Heads on Television.

Who is siting on a mountain of Oil? It is the Middle Easterners, and they have the money, as Israel does not, to buy off a whole bunch of half-assed bankrupt countries all over the world and their politicians. They have the money to buy Democrat Politicians in the U.S. and they have damn sure bought them.

Everywhere that Islam is spoken of so tenderly by the Elites, I say its the Oil Money they are being bought off with that allows them to pretend to be the Elites.

________

Last edited:
this has been going for years

The problem is, the UN has normalized this to such a degree that it has to be having an effect on radicalizing youth in the M.E and of course elsewhere when they work to influence others. Regardless of what we all think about this never ending conflict, the fact is that Israel is the only democracy there. This is a critical difference. They are also surrounded by enemy nations, this isn't any bias on my part, this is clearly fact.

Israel believes in the freedom of religion, Rule of Law, Due Process etc. They just found guilty an IDF soldier for manslaughter for slaying a Palestinian, this would rarely if ever be the case if the roles were reversed, it might not even be the case in MOST nations around the world. Israel has arrested and charged former PM's for crimes, even pursuing potential charges against Benyamin. THAT is democracy. The epitome of the saying that "noone is above the law".

As a Christian, I would feel comfortable visiting Israel and not feel my life would be in harm. Unfortunately, I can't say the same with complete confidence in any other nation in the M.E. So yes, we agree there is distrust and dislike on both sides to a large degree, but I don't see Israelis going into Europe with AK47's and slaying innocent people, or blowing themselves up.

Living in Canada, I have heard a great deal of false narratives about Israel, some of it excessively inaccurate as I have learned. It wasn't until I saw a map of the Middle East that I considered the plight that Israel faces, a daunting one in regards to the prospects for long term survival.

Last edited:
this has been going for years

The problem is, the UN has normalized this to such a degree that it has to be having an effect on radicalizing youth in the M.E and of course elsewhere when they work to influence others. Regardless of what we all think about this never ending conflict, the fact is that Israel is the only democracy there. This is a critical difference. They are also surrounded by enemy nations, this isn't any bias on my part, this is clearly fact.

Israel believes in the freedom of religion, Rule of Law, Due Process etc. They just found guilty an IDF soldier for manslaughter for slaying a Palestinian, this would rarely if ever be the case if the roles were reversed, it might not even be the case in MOST nations around the world. Israel has arrested and charged former PM's for crimes, even pursuing potential charges against Benyamin. THAT is democracy. The epitome of the saying that "noone is above the law".

As a Christian, I would feel comfortable visiting Israel and not feel my life would be in harm. Unfortunately, I can't say the same with complete confidence in any other nation in the M.E. So yes, we agree there is distrust and dislike on both sides to a large degree, but I don't see Israelis going into Europe with AK47's and slaying innocent people, or blowing themselves up.

Living in Canada, I have heard a great deal of false narratives about Israel, some of it excessively inaccurate as I have learned. It wasn't until I saw a map of the Middle East that I considered the plight that Israel faces, a daunting one in regards to the prospects for long term survival.

I remember the train in the camps back in the 70's and the brainwashing does not all come from school books

Forum List

Back