UN: US is violating human rights

Those "shit holes" just need to keep their scum....right?

The US is separating parents and children...how noble of this regime....
Its been going on for years, you retarded hack
Only those who committed a more serious crime. Your orange buddy decided to include all those crossing the border & said it was because it was a deterrent.

If I was a parent who needed help for their kids, I'd to to the border & let Trump take them. They are now in the US. Trump is such a fuiking idiot - almost as stupid as his band of ignorant Trumpettes.

United Nations: U.S. is violating human rights

Yup....we are going down the 1930's Germany trail....

Wow, godwin in the OP.

What a fucking loser you are.

Actually in the camps the younger children usually went with the mother to GAS CHAMBERS.

not holding facilities with medical care, food, medicine, etc....

and the Germans came for the jews, not as in this case the other way around, where desperate people drag their kids hundreds or thousands of miles to a border of a country they have no right to be in.

I'm sure your comparison fails on other levels as well, but I'll let other people nitpick.
11,000 children held at border facilities.

Marty says that is nitpicking. Marty is such an ass.

How did the get to those border facilities in the first place, cocksucker?

Only those who committed a more serious crime. Your orange buddy decided to include all those crossing the border & said it was because it was a deterrent.

If I was a parent who needed help for their kids, I'd to to the border & let Trump take them. They are now in the US. Trump is such a fuiking idiot - almost as stupid as his band of ignorant Trumpettes.
It is a deterrent.
Anytime we dont give them free shit is a deterrent.

Wow, godwin in the OP.

Actually in the camps the younger children usually went with the mother to GAS CHAMBERS.

and the Germans came for the jews, not as in this case the other way around, where desperate people drag their kids hundreds or thousands of miles to a border of a country they have no right to be in.

I'm sure your comparison fails on other levels as well, but I'll let other people nitpick.

Dave,

Those kids being held because their parents stupidity and those like you and the op'er are angry at this Regime enforcing our Immigration laws and comparing the camps to Nazi Germany...

Maybe those kids and their parents should be let go and allow to live illegally so those kids parents can be slaves to the Cartels or some employer that pays them little while making them live under the threat of deportation daily.

While at it the majority of the kids get recruited into gangs like MS-13, DV-13 or worst killed because they refused to join...

Also let not get upset at the reality those like you refuse to hold Nations like El Salvador and Mexico reaponsible for allowing these people to risk their lives and kids lives and refuse to demand those countries to clean their country up so their people would stay and not prefer our camps instead!

So as you mock Marty maybe you should look in the mirror and ask why you support illegals living in the shadow and refuse to help fix the damn system for once!?!

Human Rights Violations?

These are foreigners entering this country illegally. That’s two (2) points on which they fail to qualify as humans (criminals & foreigners)

Wow, godwin in the OP.

22,000 parent that knew it would likely happen when they came.

Hey Jim,

When you compare Camps of ours that detain illegals to Nazi Germany treatment to Gypsies, Jews, Gays and others, well you come off foolish!

Also U.S. Human Rights violations according to the U.N. is a damn joke when many other countries around the world genocide and enslave people daily!

Parents bring their children across Cartel held lands with the hope of sneaking into this country and some parents sell their kid into sex slavery just to get them out of that hell hole they live in, well for the few pennies they get so they do not have to feed them anymore...

So as you proclaim today America is Nazi Germany or Andrew Jackson America or FDR America, well let be factual and admit our camps are still better than what those people came from and until you show mass genocide in those Camps, well you are foolish for comparing today America to Nazi Germany!

So we are reaching back to the 1940's to compare atrocities now.....very cool! Compared to the brutal actions by the Huns and the Vikings, trump's little show of power pulling children....even infants...away from their parents is a walk in the park.

Why...we should be thanking the Orange King for being so compassionate to provide beds for the cages that these kids sleep in.

I think we now have our first Ultimate Ruler in this country.

Hey Jim,

When you compare Camps of ours that detain illegals to Nazi Germany treatment to Gypsies, Jews, Gays and others, well you come off foolish!

Also U.S. Human Rights violations according to the U.N. is a damn joke when many other countries around the world genocide and enslave people daily!

Parents bring their children across Cartel held lands with the hope of sneaking into this country and some parents sell their kid into sex slavery just to get them out of that hell hole they live in, well for the few pennies they get so they do not have to feed them anymore...

So as you proclaim today America is Nazi Germany or Andrew Jackson America or FDR America, well let be factual and admit our camps are still better than what those people came from and until you show mass genocide in those Camps, well you are foolish for comparing today America to Nazi Germany!

So we are reaching back to the 1940's to compare atrocities now.....very cool! Compared to the brutal actions by the Huns and the Vikings, trump's little show of power pulling children....even infants...away from their parents is a walk in the park.

Why...we should be thanking the Orange King for being so compassionate to provide beds for the cages that these kids sleep in.

I think we now have our first Ultimate Ruler in this country.

Every President ever has done EXACTLY THE SAME THING.

And you just now figured this out? How lame are you anyway?

Ahhhh...correction. It is because they have brown skin. White children from Norway will be welcome anytime. He said so!

Forum List

Back