UN: US is violating human rights

I call it the broken watch syndrome. A broken watch is right twice a day. The US is violating human rights. They are terrorizing children even though they have done nothing wrong. What a Democrat Senator saw at a detention facility for children should be investigated. It does not sound like a decent facility.

The US should be held to a higher standard. This would never happen under Ronald Reagan.

Those "shit holes" just need to keep their scum....right?

The US is separating parents and children...how noble of this regime....
Its been going on for years, you retarded hack
Only those who committed a more serious crime. Your orange buddy decided to include all those crossing the border & said it was because it was a deterrent.

If I was a parent who needed help for their kids, I'd to to the border & let Trump take themSessions like you are thugs. Thos is very much . They are now in the US. Trump is such a fuiking idiot - almost as stupid as his band of ignorant Trumpettes.
It is a deterrent.
Anytime we dont give them free shit is a deterrent.

Thank you for confirming the human rights abuses. Trump and Sessions are putting this country into the same state that Germany was in the 1930s. This is why we need to make changes in the midterms. We need to disperse power and slow down thugs like you.

I call it the broken watch syndrome. A broken watch is right twice a day. The US is violating human rights. They are terrorizing children even though they have done nothing wrong. What a Democrat Senator saw at a detention facility for children should be investigated. It does not sound like a decent facility.

The US should be held to a higher standard. This would never happen under Ronald Reagan.

Those seeking legitimate asylum should NOT be treated like criminals.

Those "shit holes" just need to keep their scum....right?

Only those who committed a more serious crime. Your orange buddy decided to include all those crossing the border & said it was because it was a deterrent.

If I was a parent who needed help for their kids, I'd to to the border & let Trump take themSessions like you are thugs. Thos is very much . They are now in the US. Trump is such a fuiking idiot - almost as stupid as his band of ignorant Trumpettes.
It is a deterrent.

Thank you for confirming the human rights abuses. Trump and Sessions are putting this country into the same state that Germany was in the 1930s. This is why we need to make changes in the midterms. We need to disperse power and slow down thugs like you.
Really? we are going to start killing millions of gypsies, jews and jehovah witnesses and try to take over the world?
:slap:

United Nations: U.S. is violating human rights

Yup....we are going down the 1930's Germany trail....

Wow, godwin in the OP.

What a fucking loser you are.

Actually in the camps the younger children usually went with the mother to GAS CHAMBERS.

not holding facilities with medical care, food, medicine, etc....

and the Germans came for the jews, not as in this case the other way around, where desperate people drag their kids hundreds or thousands of miles to a border of a country they have no right to be in.

I'm sure your comparison fails on other levels as well, but I'll let other people nitpick.
11,000 children held at border facilities.

Marty says that is nitpicking. Marty is such an ass.

Dave,

Those kids being held because their parents stupidity and those like you and the op'er are angry at this Regime enforcing our Immigration laws and comparing the camps to Nazi Germany...

Maybe those kids and their parents should be let go and allow to live illegally so those kids parents can be slaves to the Cartels or some employer that pays them little while making them live under the threat of deportation daily.

While at it the majority of the kids get recruited into gangs like MS-13, DV-13 or worst killed because they refused to join...

Also let not get upset at the reality those like you refuse to hold Nations like El Salvador and Mexico reaponsible for allowing these people to risk their lives and kids lives and refuse to demand those countries to clean their country up so their people would stay and not prefer our camps instead!

So as you mock Marty maybe you should look in the mirror and ask why you support illegals living in the shadow and refuse to help fix the damn system for once!?!

What is being demanded is a end to these abuses. They have nothing to do with whether they should stay or go. There is no evidence a large number of these kids have been recruited into MS-13. MS-13 is a red herring used by the right to scare people. Apparently that is standard operating procedure for ICE. To falsely claim that a young person is with MS-13. A federal judge even called them liars because they continued to insist the person was a member of MS-13 after it was proven to be false.

There was a attempt to fix the immigration system. It was called the Gang of Eight and it was a bipartisan attempt to fix it. Let's bring back that bill.

Ignore the ankle-biters, there is no such thing as 'godwin's law', it is a fake meme that the ignorant use to cover their debauchery.

Imagine we see on the news Iran separating children from their parents who are fleeing fighting in Iraq and looking for safe haven, and putting those children in cages. That is what the world sees America doing now.

The name on this atrocity is Lying Trump, REPUBLICAN. Never forget.

It is a deterrent.

Really? we are going to start killing millions of gypsies, jews and jehovah witnesses and try to take over the world?
:slap:

Every day we are becoming a banana republic. From the phony flag issue to this we are seeing more authoritarianism. W see Republican ads that make the Willie Horton ads look tame by comparison. Ads that attack Hispanics and Muslims and are designed tp scare people. This country is heading down the path set forward by Hitler to Nazi Germany.

Ignore the ankle-biters, there is no such thing as 'godwin's law', it is a fake meme that the ignorant use to cover their debauchery.

Imagine we see on the news Iran separating children from their parents who are fleeing fighting in Iraq and looking for safe haven, and putting those children in cages. That is what the world sees America doing now.

The name on this atrocity is Lying Trump, REPUBLICAN. Never forget.

Exactly! The atrocities being televised around the world show another embarrassing episode in the trump Regime....we are no better than some Dictatorial Regimes....

Wow, godwin in the OP.

What a fucking loser you are.

Actually in the camps the younger children usually went with the mother to GAS CHAMBERS.

not holding facilities with medical care, food, medicine, etc....

and the Germans came for the jews, not as in this case the other way around, where desperate people drag their kids hundreds or thousands of miles to a border of a country they have no right to be in.

I'm sure your comparison fails on other levels as well, but I'll let other people nitpick.
11,000 children held at border facilities.

Marty says that is nitpicking. Marty is such an ass.
An invitation to turn around and go Home!

Forum List

Back