UN: US is violating human rights

United Nations: U.S. is violating human rights

Yup....we are going down the 1930's Germany trail....

Wow, godwin in the OP.

What a fucking loser you are.

Actually in the camps the younger children usually went with the mother to GAS CHAMBERS.

not holding facilities with medical care, food, medicine, etc....

and the Germans came for the jews, not as in this case the other way around, where desperate people drag their kids hundreds or thousands of miles to a border of a country they have no right to be in.

I'm sure your comparison fails on other levels as well, but I'll let other people nitpick.
11,000 children held at border facilities.

Marty says that is nitpicking. Marty is such an ass.

So why aren't they Mexico's problem, again? they're coming through them, after all.

And why aren't you and the other two bit phonies rushing to the INS and applying for sponsoring these children you keep trying to claim you care so much about?

It is not my responsibility to clean up yours & Trump's messes. You took them away, you deal with them.

The UN is a joke. I hope somebody posted a list of that worthless collection of scum's 'Human Rights 'chairmen over the years. Nuff said.

We need to be urging Trump to toss that filthy mob of vermin out of the U.S. Put it on a island somewhere, the Aleutians, maybe, and see how popular it remains with the scum to be members.
Another Tfrumpette who calls immigrants scum. I guess trhyeywere the wrong color for you?

lol these lying gimps can never come up with anything original, they just mindlessly repeat what they're told over and over over.

Mexico accepted lots of refugees. We need to do our part & not rip their children from therm when your Orange Butt buddy has no plan where or how to keep therm.

Mexico accepted lots of refugees.

really?

got a link?
Got a brain?

yes

got a link?
Defective as it does not know howto use the internet. I have knowledge & it is not my fucking job to educate your ignorant ass.

I have knowledge & it is not my fucking job to educate your ignorant ass.

just asking you to back up your claim.

You can do that, right?

For example, I say that we did not fight the War of 1812 against Canada.

You come running " OMG OMG Link!! Link!!!"

Why the fuck is my responsibility to find a site to prove it? You'll just scream "Fake Bews" anyhow.

I say it. You can choose to believe it or choose not to believe it & be an ignorant fuck all your life or you can search Mexico refugee acceptance statistics" and see that Mexico takes in refugees. You might read an article about how many in that caravan stayed in Mexico.

The UN is a joke. I hope somebody posted a list of that worthless collection of scum's 'Human Rights 'chairmen over the years. Nuff said.

We need to be urging Trump to toss that filthy mob of vermin out of the U.S. Put it on a island somewhere, the Aleutians, maybe, and see how popular it remains with the scum to be members.
Another Tfrumpette who calls immigrants scum. I guess trhyeywere the wrong color for you?

lol these lying gimps can never come up with anything original, they just mindlessly repeat what they're told over and over over.
Funny chit coming from a Trumpette

Wow, godwin in the OP.

Actually in the camps the younger children usually went with the mother to GAS CHAMBERS.

and the Germans came for the jews, not as in this case the other way around, where desperate people drag their kids hundreds or thousands of miles to a border of a country they have no right to be in.

I'm sure your comparison fails on other levels as well, but I'll let other people nitpick.

So why aren't they Mexico's problem, again? they're coming through them, after all.

And why aren't you and the other two bit phonies rushing to the INS and applying for sponsoring these children you keep trying to claim you care so much about?

It is not my responsibility to clean up yours & Trump's messes. You took them away, you deal with them.

Yes, we know you never do anything here but spread bullshit. I thought I might give you a chance to show some sort of genuine humanity or sense, but it's clear you're incapable of that. You can't answer the question because you don't really care about them, you're just being a good Democrat sociopath posting innuendo and lies.

Defective as it does not know howto use the internet. I have knowledge & it is not my fucking job to educate your ignorant ass.

I have knowledge & it is not my fucking job to educate your ignorant ass.

just asking you to back up your claim.

You can do that, right?

For example, I say that we did not fight the War of 1812 against Canada.

You come running " OMG OMG Link!! Link!!!"

Why the fuck is my responsibility to find a site to prove it? You'll just scream "Fake Bews" anyhow.

I say it. You can choose to believe it or choose not to believe it & be an ignorant fuck all your life or you can search Mexico refugee acceptance statistics" and see that Mexico takes in refugees. You might read an article about how many in that caravan stayed in Mexico.

and you might post a link to prove what you're claiming.

But, obviously, you can't.

You can only whine about it not being YOUR job to prove you aren't a liar

Funny chit coming from a Trumpette

lol yet another copycat post. You win gold stars and used butt plugs from Harvey Weinstein for this brilliance?

How did the get to those border facilities in the first place, cocksucker?

They came seeking help & refuge from this fine Christian country & instead found evil, asswipes who took their children.

They illegally tried to enter the country and we don't have to keep families together just because they want it.

Children have to be protected, and giving each family a separate place to stay isn't in the budget.

They were free to stay home, they chose not to. all on them, none on us.

And they all still get 3 hots and a cot, so probably still better than then conditions they left.

Nope Marty, keep families together because it is the right thing to do. It is also more cost effective.

No, because then you have to create segregated spaces for each individual family, because just because another person is part of a family doesn't mean they are not a predator.

Then you would be bitching about the violence (or worse) between these people and the kids.

So Marty's plan & to shove 11,000 kids in a big room with no caretakers. Sounds like Trump's plan.

Where is it stated that 11,000 kids are shoved in a big room with no caretakers?

Wow, godwin in the OP.

Nice dodge, there, dickless.

Wow, godwin in the OP.

Look Msawrty Burgert, it wasd your orange buddy that took kids from their psrents sdo it is up to

Nice dodge, there, dickless.

Not a dodge, You & your orange buddy fucked it up, you fix it.,

They came seeking help & refuge from this fine Christian country & instead found evil, asswipes who took their children.

They illegally tried to enter the country and we don't have to keep families together just because they want it.

Children have to be protected, and giving each family a separate place to stay isn't in the budget.

They were free to stay home, they chose not to. all on them, none on us.

And they all still get 3 hots and a cot, so probably still better than then conditions they left.

Nope Marty, keep families together because it is the right thing to do. It is also more cost effective.

No, because then you have to create segregated spaces for each individual family, because just because another person is part of a family doesn't mean they are not a predator.

Then you would be bitching about the violence (or worse) between these people and the kids.

So Marty's plan & to shove 11,000 kids in a big room with no caretakers. Sounds like Trump's plan.

Where is it stated that 11,000 kids are shoved in a big room with no caretakers?
You dfd asswipe. You said that it more expensive to keep families together because they needed separate quarters.

So, you stupid fuck, you must mean the kids have no separate quarters. And without parents, we must be paying someone to watch them'

I agree, the illegals need to be stopped at the border, no separation needed.

What goes over the heads of zombies " the children" are LEFT BEHIND fool, the children can go with their parents nobody is taking the KIDS from their parents, if the stupid fkn a.h. came here legally to begin with nobody would have to leave anybody.

way to go support parental law breakers who teach their kids how to break the law too . LIBERAL FKN RETARD LOGIC" live right on your faces. ...........

No other country in the world allowed some dmb fk to walk into their country and become an auto citizen.

The un has engineered this bs to destroy the west something leftist idiots can't seem to comprehend or pick up on.

Wow, godwin in the OP.

Dave,

Those kids being held because their parents stupidity and those like you and the op'er are angry at this Regime enforcing our Immigration laws and comparing the camps to Nazi Germany...

Maybe those kids and their parents should be let go and allow to live illegally so those kids parents can be slaves to the Cartels or some employer that pays them little while making them live under the threat of deportation daily.

While at it the majority of the kids get recruited into gangs like MS-13, DV-13 or worst killed because they refused to join...

Also let not get upset at the reality those like you refuse to hold Nations like El Salvador and Mexico reaponsible for allowing these people to risk their lives and kids lives and refuse to demand those countries to clean their country up so their people would stay and not prefer our camps instead!

So as you mock Marty maybe you should look in the mirror and ask why you support illegals living in the shadow and refuse to help fix the damn system for once!?!
Maybe the parents caught with kids in tow should be held in the family detention centers. Sessions said out loud that this is a policy which is being used as a clear deterrent to those thinking about entering our country illegally. Using small children as a punishment is not cool.

The best solution is to bus all illegals to the Mexican border and drop them off, since that's where they entered from illegally.

Refugee Crisis: Using Chaos to Build Power
BERLIN — A European Union military force with power to intervene in member states. A new “Marshall Plan” to radically redesign whole regions of the world and impose regional government. A United Nations empowered to manage it all. Christendom under siege. And the end of nationhood as it is understood today. That is where the “refugee crisis” is heading, as the engineered disaster wreaks havoc across Europe and beyond. Despite the appearance of chaos, though, it is all by design, with a series of radical goals in mind.

While the establishment’s demands on Europe to accept millions of Middle Eastern refugees have been couched in “humanitarian” rhetoric, the real agenda is nothing of the sort. Rather than helping out their fellow human beings, globalist forces actually created the refugee crisis and the suffering
Refugee Crisis: Using Chaos to Build Power

Exactly the same bs taking place in the US.

• Organized Jewry: destroyers of Western civilization
    johnfriendsblog.blogspot.com/2012/...jewry-destroyers-of-western.html
    Dec 01, 2012 · These destabilization techniques represent a Jewish plot to culturally, spiritually, politically, and economically corrupt, pollute, and destroy European culture primarily, and all decent, honorable indigenous cultures generally. Organized international Jewry must be viewed as a hostile elite determined to destroy Western civilization.

I agree, the illegals need to be stopped at the border, no separation needed.

What goes over the heads of zombies " the children" are LEFT BEHIND fool, the children can go with their parents nobody is taking the KIDS from their parents, if the stupid fkn a.h. came here legally to begin with nobody would have to leave anybody.

way to go support parental law breakers who teach their kids how to break the law too . LIBERAL FKN RETARD LOGIC" live right on your faces. ...........

No other country in the world allowed some dmb fk to walk into their country and become an auto citizen.

The un has engineered this bs to destroy the west something leftist idiots can't seem to comprehend or pick up on.
the children" are LEFT BEHIND fool, the children can go with their parents nobody is taking the KIDS from their parents,
You have any sort of evidence of that, from a credible source? That's not what I've been hearing, although I admit all the news on this has been frustratingly fuzzy.

Forum List

Back