Unarmed White Man and His Two Dogs Shot, Killed

Maybe a shitload of whites should march in a black neighborhood and shoot every black face they see, then call the KKK to come help them and it is open season, perhaps some innocent black guy just getting a sammich at a subway and blowing him and his dogs too away to smithereens, then march around with signs? Would that be ok? Sure!

Maybe that is why the military were doing drills with tanks in local neighborhoods of Missouri last summer? They could be planning this to have a reason to bring in martial law. Who knows.

No, no, no. When will you conservatives figure it out. WHEN?! Here's the deal: when a black is shot by a white he's a victim of white-on-black crime which is based on pure racism. But when a black shoots a white he's still the victim of white-on-black crime because 150 years ago one of his ancestors may or may not have been a slave (possibly owned by another black or sold into slavery by blacks). So please ... please take pity on the victim in this case and if he gets caught please let him go because he may have a family to support.

sxgacp.jpg

What a sad story. I hope this person is apprehended soon and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

It's a shame that some people are so driven by politics that they feel compelled to turn this tragic story into a partisan food fight. First we have those with a racial axe to grind to weigh in and I suspect the next to join in the fray will be the hoplophobes.

Last edited:
Well didn't St. Louis blacks want a war? Didn't they say they would take it from Ferguson to St. Louis?
Majority of Blacks don't want a war, all they want is to lash out against some perceived unjustice pushed by the media and the white house
Majority of whites dont want a war either. The frightened ones that do want a war are too afraid to do anything and are waiting around for some huge advantage before peeping out of their bunkers.

Well didn't St. Louis blacks want a war? Didn't they say they would take it from Ferguson to St. Louis?
Majority of Blacks don't want a war, all they want is to lash out against some perceived unjustice pushed by the media and the white house
Majority of whites dont want a war either. The frightened ones that do want a war are too afraid to do anything and are waiting around for some huge advantage before peeping out of their bunkers.
Says the biggest pussy on USMB.

A day of reckoning approaches.
People are waking up.

What is it exactly you think "people" are going to do?
Start fighting back?
You cant fight. You would piss yourself first.
Some day maybe we can put that to the test, Buckwheat.
You would punk out Opie. Thats after you turned pink and red from from a mix of anger and fear.

I've already slapped the taste out of the mouthes of punks like you before. You never fight back. Why not?

I've already slapped the taste out of the mouthes of punks like you before. You never fight back. Why not?
Sure you have, Buckwheat, but never in real life.

You avoided my question Opie. When I slapped the shit out of those white boys that claimed they were in the KKK they did nothing but turn red. One even cried like a little girl. You guys like to talk a lot of shit when your safe but when confronted with your superior you punk out like little girls. Whats up with that?

You avoided my question. When I slapped the shit out of those white boys that claimed they were in the KKK they did nothing but turn red. One even cried like a little girl. You guys like to talk a lot of shit when your safe but when confronted with your superior you punk out like little girls. Whats up with that?
You may have slapped the shit out of somebody in a wheel chair or a little kid but I can tell you've never been in a real fight in your life and you damn sure never have slapped the shit out of a man.

You avoided my question. When I slapped the shit out of those white boys that claimed they were in the KKK they did nothing but turn red. One even cried like a little girl. You guys like to talk a lot of shit when your safe but when confronted with your superior you punk out like little girls. Whats up with that?
You may have slapped the shit out of somebody in a wheel chair or a little kid but I can tell you've never been in a real fight in your life and you damn sure never have slapped the shit out of a man.
You're right. I would never slap a man. Thats disrespectful. I did slap 2 white boys that claimed they were in the KKK. You keep avoiding my question. Why didn't they fight back? Were they simply pussies like you?

Forum List

Back