Unarmed White Man and His Two Dogs Shot, Killed

Says the biggest pussy on USMB.
I've already slapped the taste out of the mouthes of punks like you before. You never fight back. Why not?
Sure you have, Buckwheat, but never in real life.
You avoided my question. When I slapped the shit out of those white boys that claimed they were in the KKK they did nothing but turn red. One even cried like a little girl. You guys like to talk a lot of shit when your safe but when confronted with your superior you punk out like little girls. Whats up with that?
You may have slapped the shit out of somebody in a wheel chair or a little kid but I can tell you've never been in a real fight in your life and you damn sure never have slapped the shit out of a man.
You're right. I would never slap a man. Thats disrespectful. I did slap 2 white boys that claimed they were in the KKK. You keep avoiding my question. Why didn't they fight back? Were they simply pussies like you?
Maybe you only understand ebonics but I answered your question in regular English. Unless the "white boys" were 8 or 9 years old, or in a wheel chair, it never happened. Try out your fantasy scenarios on one of your soul brothers. They might be stupid enough to believe it.

A day of reckoning approaches.
People are waking up.

What is it exactly you think "people" are going to do?
Start fighting back?

In what way?

Arrest anyone that would destroy a business and carry a gun for self defense.

you're wasting your time with that asshole..all he does is mock and ask pointless "questions" to sidetrack you...
Next he'll ask "when?"...What time?" "how long?"..."how many?".....etc...

What a sad story. I hope this person is apprehended soon and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

It's a shame that some people are so driven by politics that they feel compelled to turn this tragic story into a partisan food fight. First we have those with a racial axe to grind to weigh in and I suspect the next to join in the fray will be the hoplophobes.

The "racial axe to grind" is the massively disproportionate level of negro crime...the "racial axe to grind" is negroes murder over 1500 white people per year, while whites killing negroes is a fraction of that.

The "racial axe to grind" is the fact that negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in the u.s., despite only making up 13% of the population.

Well didn't St. Louis blacks want a war? Didn't they say they would take it from Ferguson to St. Louis?
Majority of Blacks don't want a war, all they want is to lash out against some perceived unjustice pushed by the media and the white house
Been doing a lot of polling?
Are you saying they do? where is your poll? The ones I know don't

I don't think you understand my question.

Or maybe you're not sure what polling means.

Well didn't St. Louis blacks want a war? Didn't they say they would take it from Ferguson to St. Louis?
Majority of Blacks don't want a war, all they want is to lash out against some perceived unjustice pushed by the media and the white house

I don't take questions from idiots seriously enough.

Good one.

Good one.
Truthful

The majority of black people don't want a war or to lash out, they want to live their lives. Without the constant reminder of their blackness by bigots.

The majority of black people don't want a war or to lash out, they want to live their lives. Without the constant reminder of their blackness by bigots.

The majority of white people are tired of having to cater to what negroes want or don't want..what they like and don't like...what "offends" them and what doesn't.

White people grow tired of anti white government policies to artificially elevate the negro and displace whites...white people are tired of the double standards...white people are tired of having our tax money siphoned off to support a parasite class who hate us anyway...It's ironic..we're funding the very people who despise our system and work to take it down...White people are tired of disproportionate negro crime levels and negro dysfunction in general.

Importing negroes to work as farm animals was the WORST thing this country ever did ....and it will be one of the main reasons it collapses.

What a sad story. I hope this person is apprehended soon and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

It's a shame that some people are so driven by politics that they feel compelled to turn this tragic story into a partisan food fight. First we have those with a racial axe to grind to weigh in and I suspect the next to join in the fray will be the hoplophobes.

The "racial axe to grind" is the massively disproportionate level of negro crime...the "racial axe to grind" is negroes murder over 1500 white people per year, while whites killing negroes is a fraction of that.

The "racial axe to grind" is the fact that negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in the u.s., despite only making up 13% of the population.

What do you suggest be done?

Nothing can be "done" except wait and bide our time for now.
Arm up..be aware of the threats and conduct yourself accordingly.

At some point an event will occur that will be the final tipping point...

..after the inevitable collapse and partitioning, corrections can be made during the reconstruction.

The majority of white people are tired of having to cater to what negroes want or don't want..what they like and don't like...what "offends" them and what doesn't.

White people grow tired of anti white government policies to artificially elevate the negro and displace whites...white people are tired of the double standards...white people are tired of having our tax money siphoned off to support a parasite class who hate us anyway...It's ironic..we're funding the very people who despise our system and work to take it down...White people are tired of disproportionate negro crime levels and negro dysfunction in general.

Importing negroes to work as farm animals was the WORST thing this country ever did ....and it will be one of the main reasons it collapses.
How old are you?

Why are you using the word 'negro'?

Who is catering? I'm not catering to anyone.

I also do not agree with race-based affirmative action, but I don't see where it's "displacing" white people.

Your comment about tax money is interesting. Do you believe there are no white people, or patriotic people who get government assistance?

Really remind them of their blackness? That would be the media and the race baiters such as sharpton jackson obama and any other race agitator out there.

Nothing can be "done" except wait and bide our time for now.
Arm up..be aware of the threats and conduct yourself accordingly.

At some point an event will occur that will be the final tipping point...

..after the inevitable collapse and partitioning, corrections can be made during the reconstruction.

That's a cute way of avoiding an answer. Use the passive voice to forecast "collapse, partitioning, and corrections." Tell me how this will occur.

I also do not agree with race-based affirmative action, but I don't see where it's "displacing" white people.

Your comment about tax money is interesting. Do you believe there are no white people, or patriotic people who get government assistance?
I guess you've miss that discussion on who get's government assistance more, just in case
Here's the data from memory of whites 25% of blacks 65%
But being their are more whites by the numbers more whites receive government assistance

Sure..whatever.

laws that mandate a minority...regardless of qualification...be hired in order to meet some artificial government "quota", displaces qualified white people.

White people pay more into the system than they get back from it. That is a fact.

I don't know what "patriotism" has to do with it..you often trying to slip biased words into your comments, I've noticed.

Really remind them of their blackness? That would be the media and the race baiters such as sharpton jackson obama and any other race agitator out there.

Right, the media, Sharpton, Jackson, and Obama created the Jim Crow laws, and the aftermath of bitterness and mistrust that those laws left us. :cuckoo:

Majority of whites dont want a war either. The frightened ones that do want a war are too afraid to do anything and are waiting around for some huge advantage before peeping out of their bunkers.
You truly are an idiot.

Forum List

Back