Unbelievable! CNN and White House Acosta's accosting the WH Aide shows the same thing!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The White House’s Acosta Video Looks Different From the Original. Does That Mean It’s “Doctored”?

I've looked at the comparison in this link at least 6 times and have YET to see what the difference between the CNN footage and the White House supposedly manipulated footage!

There is NO difference. Acosta would NOT behalf as a respected person but an ANTIFA acolyte!
You just don't act that way Acosta! But look at how the extremely biased MSM is reporting this!

Truly a defining moment when a hack reporter follows in these types of examples THAT qualified for their loss of credentials!

In 2008, President Barack Obama booted three reporters from conservative newspapers off his campaign plane.

The campaign claimed there were only a limited number of seats on the plane for reporters, who would follow the then-candidate on the last four days of his presidential campaign.
Trump not the only president to ban media outlets from the White House

Revoking a press pass in this situation was the right decision to make; and I think you would agree when you take a look at what happened in the exchanges between Jim Accsta, Donald Trump and a White House staffer; for the previous thirty years the format of a President’s press conference was, that the President chooses the member of the press corp to ask a question, and that member can ask any question; but once the President feels he has fully answered that question or any follow up questions, then he asks his staffer to take the microphone and move on to another member of the press pool - this ensures that everyone is given an open chance of getting to ask their question.

But this incident with the CNN report Jim Accoster was different: President Donald Turmp let him ask three questions, and then POTUS said, “That’s enough, let’s move on!” or words to that effect, and asked his staffer to take the microphone from Mr. Acosta because he wanted to give others a chance. So he moved onto another reporter, Peter. But when the White House Staffer tried to take the microphone, Jim Acosta held onto it; and three times the Staffer tried to take the Microphone, but each time Jim refused. The third time he said, “Excuse me, Mamm!” and Jim actually assaulted the Staffer by laying his hands on her. This is completely against the rules and protocol of the working relationship between the White House staff and the press corp, so Sarah Sanders (the President’s Chief Press Secretary) had no choice but to suspend Jim Acosta’s White House press pass. As Sarah Sanders made clear in her statement about Jim’s suspension - she said that the President believes in a free press, but this time he went to far.
https://www.quora.com/Has-any-US-Pr...hite-house-press-credential-from-a-journalist

Acosta is unstable and should never be allowed back into the White House....

it means NOTHING--irrelevant
Acosta was a jackass trying to KOWTOW the POTUS
he was MALICIOUSLY arguing/lecturing the POTUS
Trump was being civil, trying to discuss, and Acosta was being a bastard

The White House’s Acosta Video Looks Different From the Original. Does That Mean It’s “Doctored”?

I've looked at the comparison in this link at least 6 times and have YET to see what the difference between the CNN footage and the White House supposedly manipulated footage!

There is NO difference. Acosta would NOT behalf as a respected person but an ANTIFA acolyte!
You just don't act that way Acosta! But look at how the extremely biased MSM is reporting this!

Truly a defining moment when a hack reporter follows in these types of examples THAT qualified for their loss of credentials!

In 2008, President Barack Obama booted three reporters from conservative newspapers off his campaign plane.

The campaign claimed there were only a limited number of seats on the plane for reporters, who would follow the then-candidate on the last four days of his presidential campaign.

Revoking a press pass in this situation was the right decision to make; and I think you would agree when you take a look at what happened in the exchanges between Jim Accsta, Donald Trump and a White House staffer; for the previous thirty years the format of a President’s press conference was, that the President chooses the member of the press corp to ask a question, and that member can ask any question; but once the President feels he has fully answered that question or any follow up questions, then he asks his staffer to take the microphone and move on to another member of the press pool - this ensures that everyone is given an open chance of getting to ask their question.

But this incident with the CNN report Jim Accoster was different: President Donald Turmp let him ask three questions, and then POTUS said, “That’s enough, let’s move on!” or words to that effect, and asked his staffer to take the microphone from Mr. Acosta because he wanted to give others a chance. So he moved onto another reporter, Peter. But when the White House Staffer tried to take the microphone, Jim Acosta held onto it; and three times the Staffer tried to take the Microphone, but each time Jim refused. The third time he said, “Excuse me, Mamm!” and Jim actually assaulted the Staffer by laying his hands on her. This is completely against the rules and protocol of the working relationship between the White House staff and the press corp, so Sarah Sanders (the President’s Chief Press Secretary) had no choice but to suspend Jim Acosta’s White House press pass. As Sarah Sanders made clear in her statement about Jim’s suspension - she said that the President believes in a free press, but this time he went to far.
https://www.quora.com/Has-any-US-Pr...hite-house-press-credential-from-a-journalist
Strangest thing…

CNBC, Fox, and ABC showed that same doctored video.

Bullshit. The Orange Virus is never civil. If anything, reporters are too easy on him.

Bullshit. The Orange Virus is never civil. If anything, reporters are too easy on him.
yes--he was being civil and Acosta was a jackass
it's all recorded--you can't deny it

o--that's right--I forgot--lefties/Dems/blacks can do NO wrong
hahahahahhahahahhahahahahah

The left does plenty wrong. You believe the Orange Virus can do no wrong. That's why you can go fuck yourself.

The left does plenty wrong. You believe the Orange Virus can do no wrong. That's why you can go fuck yourself.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
he's not a nazi/racist/bigot/etc

Now you have nailed the reason we voted for him....because he does not put up with your bullshit like Bush did.....he fights back and connects every time.....

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Maybe not a nazi, but definitely the other 2

Now you have nailed the reason we voted for him....because he does not put up with your bullshit like Bush did.....he fights back and connects every time.....

Yeah? Put his fat ass in a ring with someone (plz be me!). Lets see how tough he is.

Assaulted??? What a fn load of puke bullshit Fn pansies

Assaulted??? What a fn load of puke bullshit Fn pansies

any more a bucket of bullshit than claiming she assaulted HIM?

So a racist right? And a bigot right? Hmmm any racist would not allow his daughter to marry a JEW!!! and then she became a JEW!!!
And Bigot?"a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions."
Really? Intolerant you say of holding different opinions.

So a racist right? And a bigot right? Hmmm any racist would not allow his daughter to marry a JEW!!! and then she became a JEW!!!
And Bigot?"a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions."
Really? Intolerant you say of holding different opinions.

Yeah.

I've had this discussion MANY times on USMB with many members
--I have asked them to be prove he's a racist/bigot and they can NOT--not even close
I'm not even going to ask you to prove it because:
you can't
I've asked many members already

Same to you asshole!
Permanent Ignore

Forum List

Back