Unbelievable....our liberals don't realize that illegal aliens aren’t citizens.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.

Unbelievable....our liberals don't realize that illegal aliens aren’t citizens.​

It is the liberals (primarily Democratics) who voted against the SAVE Act.

Why would any citizen want to permit any legal alien (legally present here in compliance with our immigration laws) or any illegal alien (those who have snuck in or overstayed their allotted time) to vote?

Unbelievable....our liberals don't realize that illegal aliens aren’t citizens.​

It is the liberals (primarily Democratics) who voted against the SAVE Act.

Why would any citizen want to permit any legal alien (legally present here in compliance with our immigration laws) or any illegal alien (those who have snuck in or overstayed their allotted time) to vote?
Aren't the links supposed to support your post, because they don't. I doubt you even read them.

The problem is that the state is requiring that the forms be handed out but no checks are done at that stage. They are just required to hand the form to anyone who shows up.

except in 3 states who make more of an effort

So once the illegal alien is given a form to vote say like when he gets his driver license or vehicle registration then the states just gives the person the form. They do not verify if the person can vote only give them the form.

Except in the 3 states mention

So it a game of pass the buck.

It is up to the state voter registration office to confirm if this person can vote. That is where the ball is dropped.

They are overwhelmed with now having to verify if this person is eligible to vote. on top of everything else

So its more the procedures in place than illegals trying to vote for whatever reason

I mean if I was an illegal, I would be keeping a low profile and not giving out my address and name.

Yet they can get confused because they were given a voter registration form at the DMV or some other location.

So it is a flaw in the system. It confusing to a new arrival to be be given a voter registration form when they cannot vote.

If your an illegal, then it is stupid to try and vote. Your just shining a spot light on your presence.

Last edited:
The problem is that the state is requiring that the forms be handed out but no checks are done at that stage. They are just required to hand the form to anyone who shows up.

except in 3 states who make more of an effort

So once the illegal alien is given a form to vote say like when he gets his driver license or vehicle registration then the states just gives the person the form. They do not verify if the person can vote only give them the form.

Except in the 3 states mention

So it a game of pass the buck.

It is up to the state voter registration office to confirm if this person can vote. That is where the ball is dropped.

They are overwhelmed with now having to verify if this person is eligible to vote. on top of everything else

So its more the procedures in place than illegals trying to vote for whatever reason

I mean if I was an illegal, I would be keeping a low profile and not giving out my address and name.

Yet they can get confused because they were given a voter registration form at the DMV or some other location.

So it is a flaw in the system. It confusing to a new arrival to be be given a voter registration form when they cannot vote.

If your an illegal, then it is stupid to try and vote. Your just shining a spot lite on your presence.
The illegals need to bear in mind that illegal voting is a criminal offense that can lead to deportation (with NO right to return). Texas is prosecuting around 1 200 of them based on voting records as we speak! Apparently, the Democrats decided to screw their base again!!!

The illegals need to bear in mind that illegal voting is a criminal offense that can lead to deportation (with NO right to return). Texas is prosecuting around 1 200 of them based on voting records as we speak! Apparently, the Democrats decided to screw their base again!!!
Texas is a republican state and the governor is republican

It is entrapment

it is the states policy that he approved

Since this may includes illegals and even people who have done the paperwork and allow to be in Texas.

they are not told that even given the paperwork , you still cannot vote because of your classification to be in the US.

it is expected that the voter registrar would catch this but they don't always

the governor can now claim that he caught X amount of people trying to vote

based on his policy to have them register at the DMV

That is how they are caught because they registered to vote and give there name and address.

So now the governor can say illegals and anyone else is trying to vote and he stopped it.

Well I would say that all are not always illegals but people who cannot vote.

They are foreigners but allow to live in the US and moved to Texas.

Then they vote and someone says wait a minute you cannot vote.

Quite a few states do this

It is a way to claim that illegals are trying to vote and the governor is doing something about it.

Governor is not going to take the blame as he pushed for the DMV to provide a way to register to vote.

DMV cannot decide who can vote. It is not there job.

Forum List

Back