Unbelievable

You basically just hit that man with the blanket generalization that black people don't care for their kids. You're throwing stones in a glass house.
LOl, you idiot, you clowns just invent crap.

See, this is why you're an asshole though. You don't care because of some twisted sense of justice, but it's not this woman that's suffering from lack of police presence. It's the innocent victims that had nothing to do with this that you should be thinking about.

Please explain my confusion to me.

Not all of them did. Do you think every person in blue areas is a retarded Democrat?

MarjorieTrailerTrash wants to defund the Department of Justice, do you have a problem with that?

Right, well criminals aren't going to pay much mind to the political leanings of their victims. A decent person's concern would be for those victims.

I didn't say you did, I said what do you think about MarjorieTrailerGreen saying it.

Hell it isn't hard to get a white woman, do you see how many mixed kids there are walking around here.

Can you even have any kids?

You mean you work at a daycare, ok.

You basically just hit that man with the blanket generalization that black people don't care for their kids. You're throwing stones in a glass house.

Clearly being a blatant hypocrite doesn't seem to bother you at all.
trump howlers 2.jpg

I suspect when we talk about SF, we aren't dealing with the best & brightest making the calls.
Maybe they aren't the deepest thinkers in the world but they check some serious wokester approved boxes?
Maybe the mask induced hypoxia has finally taken it's toll.

I know, this sounds like crazy talk.
WTF--they voted for Piglosi, they deserve what they get.

Forum List

Back