Unbelievable

See, this is why you're an asshole though. You don't care because of some twisted sense of justice, but it's not this woman that's suffering from lack of police presence. It's the innocent victims that had nothing to do with this that you should be thinking about.
They ceased to be innocents when they voted for these moron democrats to represent them.

Where he claim they were, liar?
You're legitimately dumb. I never said that he said that. He just failed to account for it with his opinion. You should go sit in the corner and try not to hurt yourself. Online discussions are best suited for people with at least a middle school reading comprehension.

You're legitimately dumb. I never said that he said that. You should go sit in the corner and try not to hurt yourself. Online discussions are best suited for people with at least a middle school reading comprehension.

Stop flaming

You're legitimately dumb. I never said that he said that. He just failed to account for it with his opinion. You should go sit in the corner and try not to hurt yourself. Online discussions are best suited for people with at least a middle school reading comprehension.
Yep spewing bullshit is all you lying scum are capable of.

Forum List

Back