Unbelievable

No, I won't link what I posted in this very thread not long ago. Go on and actually read my posts if you're so fucking stupid and unaware that you somehow missed it.
Classic, crap stain spews and then runs, like always.

Not everybody in blue areas is a Democrat. It's like all of you see the world in black and white.

You're legitimately dumb. I never said that he said that. He just failed to account for it with his opinion. You should go sit in the corner and try not to hurt yourself. Online discussions are best suited for people with at least a middle school reading comprehension.

Just as soon as you stop being a hypocrite.

Have an educated grownup read the thread and explain it to you.

I literally explained to you earlier exactly how you were being a hypocrite and you said you didn't care.

Moron.

No, I won't link what I posted in this very thread not long ago. Go on and actually read my posts if you're so fucking stupid and unaware that you somehow missed it.

It's really just that you don't understand words very well.

Anybody with an IQ over 100 that reads this thread will see that you're a moron. I'm content with that. Have a nice day.
red howlers.jpg

Can the OP, or any stupid rightwinger for that matter, post links proving where has the police ever been defunded in America to date?

Hey dumbfuck, you stated she’s a hypocrite after claiming she made a blanket statement about not taking care of kids. Educated people can see what you were implying. Now you have to pathetically backtrack like the loser you are. You truly are fucking stupid if you think people can’t see right through you.

Can the OP, or any stupid rightwinger for that matter, post links proving where has the police ever been defunded in America to date?
Sure colored boy, but why? All your racist lying ass will do is deny and lie.

Hey dumbfuck, you stated she’s a hypocrite after claiming she made a blanket statement about not taking care of kids. Educated people can see what you were implying. Now you have to pathetically backtrack like the loser you are. You truly are fucking stupid if you think people can’t see right through you.
She's a hypocrite for calling people racist while making blanket assumptions and assertions about black people, clown. She's a racist calling other people racist. Work on your reading comprehension, dumbass. Anybody that's not a complete fuckwit would have understood.

She's a hypocrite for calling people racist while making blanket assumptions and assertions about black people, clown. She's a racist calling other people racist. Work on your reading comprehension, dumbass.
Lol.

They want to defund police then wonder why there's no police?

My gawd

San Francisco supervisor Hillary Ronen begs for more police in her district after voting to defund in 2020

I think the Democrats have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are dedicated to the degrading of America. All one has to do is observe what they do every day.

Forum List

Back