🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

unbelievable

I quoted an article per se.

So again, why do you say I lie?

when you present a lie as the truth, to me, that is a lie.

did he say the attack was a joint operation or did he say it was "possibly" a joint operation.

if he said the latter, and not the former, than you made a mistake as to what he said. i aplologise for saying you lied. at worst you made a mistake, but it is the nature of this board to go aggro. i succumb on occasion.

You had me confused, an at any case, if it is a mistake, its YNET's, not mine, becase I simply brought it here, non of the words were my own concerning this.

When I bring a report which says "taken from _____" blah blah,or "source:_____" without direct link, It means the report is probably in Hebrew, translated by me, and in that case, I take all responsibility if words taken out of contest or if it not true.

But when I bring a quoted link already in English, I say "not my responsibility"

Lebanese MP:

fangs.jpg
"Israel may be behind Burgas bombing. . ."

"There is a possibility that Israel was behind the attack
, he
fangs.jpg
said

mrmr.gif
Sealadirge: "language is important."

swear2.gif

jerk, who pretends to believe this garbage because:
wolf.gif
rabid...

The attack on a bus outside the airport at Burgas Bulgaria on Wednesday, July 18th is still under investigation and so far there are few clues regarding the perpetrator(s). The Bulgarian government has published the photo of the bomber’s blown-up face, describing him as “blue-eyed Caucasian.” While we await the final result of the on-going investigation, the sum of the available information raises several troubling questions that cast doubt on the official story – that a “bus load of Israeli passengers” was exploded by a bomb. Rather, the information suggests that the targeted bus was empty and only the passengers in the bus next to it were injured. These questions raise the distinct possibility of an Israeli “false-flag” operation aimed at smearing Iran and Lebanese group, Hizbollah. The purpose of raising these questions is less to prove a theory, and more to disprove the official story that has settled on the notion of a full bus as a self-evident fact, in light of the images of fire and smoke engulfing the said bus, reports of multiple fatalities as well as more than three dozen injured. As a result, any suggestion that the bus in question was empty may seem far-fetched and highly questionable, until one begins to address the following ten questions:
Ten Questions on Bulgaria Bus Attack > Critical Studies.org

The attack on a bus outside the airport at Burgas Bulgaria on Wednesday, July 18th is still under investigation and so far there are few clues regarding the perpetrator(s). The Bulgarian government has published the photo of the bomber’s blown-up face, describing him as “blue-eyed Caucasian.” While we await the final result of the on-going investigation, the sum of the available information raises several troubling questions that cast doubt on the official story – that a “bus load of Israeli passengers” was exploded by a bomb. Rather, the information suggests that the targeted bus was empty and only the passengers in the bus next to it were injured. These questions raise the distinct possibility of an Israeli “false-flag” operation aimed at smearing Iran and Lebanese group, Hizbollah. The purpose of raising these questions is less to prove a theory, and more to disprove the official story that has settled on the notion of a full bus as a self-evident fact, in light of the images of fire and smoke engulfing the said bus, reports of multiple fatalities as well as more than three dozen injured. As a result, any suggestion that the bus in question was empty may seem far-fetched and highly questionable, until one begins to address the following ten questions:
Why does Jos the Islamist animal think anybody cares about articles he posts from websites for retards like himself?

Check this out from Jos' site:

Illegitimate Sanctions on Iran
Washington bears full responsibility for imposing illegitimate sanctions on Iran.

The Power of Propaganda on Iran and How it works
Editor's note: It is important to note that Iran has always denied ever having a nuclear weapons program, even before the crucial 2003 period.

Oh Look! World famous scumbag anti Semites Justin Raimondo and Philip Giraldi are also regular writers on this site! Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

Last edited:
Why does Jos the Islamist animal think anybody cares about articles he posts from websites for retards like himself?

Washington bears full responsibility for imposing illegitimate sanctions on Iran.

Editor's note: It is important to note that Iran has always denied ever having a nuclear weapons program, even before the crucial 2003 period.

Oh Look! World famous scumbag anti Semites Justin Raimondo and Philip Giraldi are also regular writers on this site! Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

You cared enough to comment, and post two very interesting links from the same site

:eusa_whistle:

ROUDY: "Oh Look! World famous scumbag anti Semites...."

Speaking of "anti-semites." I know i’ve been running around calling people
yell.gif
anti-semites. I've been called an anti-semite. We’re all anti-semites, closet bigots. jewish people, black people, Russian people, muslim people, Indian people…. Oh believe me. (how many black people live in israel ? and, if i wanted to move to israel permanently, wouldn't it be easier for me "to get in" if I was jewsh) ?? and after what i just mentioned, people (jewish) will label me...(an "anti-semite"). it's happend.

oh well...
smiley_emoticons_apfel.gif
whatever.

…sealadasfuror and Loinboy – they’re just more…..disturbed
yell.gif
in their anti-Semitism……….

while i'm all for "israel's right to exist" (even if it is all jewish people) - "they"
Cute.gif
wouldn't mind seeing israel burn
smiley_couchfire.gif
to the ground........

You cared enough to comment, and post two very interesting links from the same site

:eusa_whistle:
You mean I posted two more garbage articles from the same garbage site. LOL

Forum List

Back