Uncovered New Email Names Joe Biden in Oil Deal with China – Then Later in 2022 Biden Sold National Oil Reserves to Hunter Connected Chinese Company

Lots more where this came from. About 150 emails on the laptop mention the Sinopec deal....

View attachment 749791
View attachment 749792

View attachment 749800

US DOE announces sales of oil to Unipec, a wholly-owned subsidiary of China International United Petroleum and Chemical Co. Ltd. (UNIPEC), a member of SINOPEC...

cc: Moonglow surada

2014????

Look up Sinopec US. You're embarrassing.

That's too funny.

It's named Sinopec (short for China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation 中国石油化工股份有限公司) for a reason.

Here is what the email Subjects on Biden's laptop look like....

1674424648967.png

The exchanges are made with the Chinese, and discuss meetings in Bejing.

So here's where we are...

• The OP posted an article that claimed the US DOE sold lots of oil to Sinopec, a company which Hunter made money off of.
  • You and Moonglow discredited it, without doing any checking of your own, because it was posted by GP, and you are part of the Biden cult.
  • I posted indisputable proof the OP is accurate.
  • Now you are making excuses and embarrassing yourself.

That's too funny.

It's named Sinopec (short for China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation 中国石油化工股份有限公司) for a reason.

View attachment 749823

• The OP posted an article that claimed the US DOE sold lots of oil to Sinopec, a company which Hunter made money off of.
  • You and Moonglow discredited it, without doing any checking of your own, because it was posted by GP, and you are part of the Biden cult.

Sinopec bid on the oil just like every other oil company.

That's too funny.

View attachment 749823

Thanks, Jim! The Gateway Pundit always sources their stories within their articles.

The preliminary steps opening up U.S. LNG export to China (and Asia generally) were worked out under the Obama Administration — but it really took off with Trump’s visit to Beijing in May, 2019. The pathetic maneuvering for a piece of this growing business by Hunter Biden and his loser Chinese contacts — manifested in supposedly shocking emails revealed here — completely fell apart in 2017, under Trump’s new Presidency and as Hunter’s contacts were arrested in China for getting ahead of XiJinping’s negotiations. Even so, without Hunter’s pathetic failure, China’s LNG imports grew a staggering 41% between 2017 and 2018 under Trump, making it the second biggest consumer of LNG just behind Japan.

As Forbes put it back in March 2019,
“When President Donald J. Trump and General Secretary Xi Jinping meet to discuss trade next month, liquefied natural gas (LNG) will be front and center of their discussion. America’s leading LNG exporter Cheniere is in talks to sign a 20 year, $16-$18 billion contract…. The growing business relationship … bodes well for the future of U.S.–China energy relations, despite the turbulent state of bilateral trade policy and overall great power competition today.

“The synergy is there: it seems that no trade war is strong enough to drive a wedge between the world’s fastest growing LNG exporter and the world’s fasting growing LNG importer.”

Of course more recently some of Asia’s intended LNG deliveries have been profitably re-exported to Europe, where prices are much higher due to Putin’s Invasion of Ukraine.

If there are any hard ideological “America First” anti-globalists who wish to keep U.S. gas resources in our own country … in order to lower prices here … they should make themselves known. Given the billions involved in this extremely profitable global business, they will of course be laughed at. Partisan politics never stops being played, but neither party, and certainly not Wall Street, will turn its back on great oil / gas and money interests.

Sinopec bid on the oil just like every other oil company.
Yes they did.

Biden could have let only US companies buy our strategic oil, but he decided to sell it to China. Then they told Americans they were doing it “supporting American consumers” in the face of “Putin’s price hike.”

Thanks, Jim! The Gateway Pundit always sources their stories within their articles.
Yes they do, and they often break stories well in advance of the lamestream media.

I really don't understand why the Dems discredit the GP without checking, yet they will believe facical sources like CNN and MSNBC which have been discredited time after time.

The GP doesn't get everything right, but who does?

Me, I don't give credit or discredit to anything just because of where it is reported. Because I am not a bigot. :)

What does voting have to do with being charged a crime. Its not up to the voters. It up to the legal system in place.

" I have never discussed my son's foreign business dealings with him" -- Joe Biden

Enough said!

Force this crooked bastard to resign or 25th Amendment him. He makes Nixon look like Mr. Rogers.

Is this sorta like being 'Compromised'?

:cool:

Hey, dumbass, if you had any common sense, logic would dictate the DOJ is covering for Hunter, for now!
The DOJ is covering for Hunter. Of course not. Provide proof and just because you belief something is not proof. What you believe does not make it so.

Rudy G and Ex- President Trump had plenty of time to provide any proof but failed to do so. 10 years from now you will still believe it. My advice be happy instead of being wrong.

The only person who can make it so is Capt Kirk

Hard to believe there was no outrage in the media when Biden went live on the air and demanded that the head of the Ukrainian justice system be fired for daring to investigate Hunter Biden's no show job on the Ukrainian energy board. Why would the University Pa. receive millions in donations from the Chinese Communist government when documents were found in the U.P. Biden Think Tank? Why would Hunter pay his father 50k in rent every month when he claimed to own the property? Money laundering anyone?

Forum List

Back