Uncovered New Email Names Joe Biden in Oil Deal with China – Then Later in 2022 Biden Sold National Oil Reserves to Hunter Connected Chinese Company

The thing about investigations that leak is they are not investigations, but propaganda.

U.S. Loses, Russia And China Win With Keystone XL Closure​

While doubtless appealing to environmental activists, this is a massive geopolitical blunder by the Biden Administration, putting politics and ideology in front of national interests.
Blunder….or intentional due to Biden’s corruption?

The thing about investigations that leak is they are not investigations, but propaganda.
And did you say that when the FBI raided Trump’s home and leftists were screaming that he was selling information? Or when the media was reporting that Trump colluded with the Russians? Or did you call it out for what is was - propoganda?

Also, do you have a blind dog named Boo?

And that would be treason. Yet the FBI would work to cover it up.

It‘s up to the House now. Go Jim Jordan.
Yes, Garland would do all he could to cover it up...we know that because well...they did try and cover up the classified document heist.

Yes, the House will conduct an investigation, and likely impeach for high crimes.

And did you say that when the FBI raided Trump’s home and leftists were screaming that he was selling information? Or when the media was reporting that Trump colluded with the Russians? Or did you call it out for what is was - propoganda?

Also, do you have a blind dog named Boo?

If the DOJ leaked information about the documents that were not part of the public record aka court filings, yeah, those pundants making wild claims about what they were, were engaged in propaganda. It's what they all do.

She was what they call a lethal white and the unscrupulous breeder was going to kill her.

Blunder….or intentional due to Biden’s corruption?
Congress passed legislation to approve the permit but it was vetoed by Obama. Trump never should have tried an EO for a border crossing pipeline permit in the first place, because they can almost always be cancelled by another EO.

If the DOJ leaked information about the documents that were not part of the public record aka court filings, yeah, those pundants making wild claims about what they were, were engaged in propaganda. It's what they all do.

She was what they call a lethal white and the unscrupulous breeder was going to kill her.
And you saved her? How wonderful. Do you still have her with you?

Just an opinion, IF the lap top was left in an unsecured place of business, and it passed through many different hands, I would have grave questions about its value.

And you saved her? How wonderful. Do you still have her with you?
Thank you. Sadly no. She was wonderful. She could see a little at first. Vet said it was like she was seeing through binoculars backwards. After she grew up she also developed a mild form of epilepsy, but we could control it with phenobarbital just like humans, and she lived about 7 years longer that the vet expected, 12.

Thank you. Sadly no. She was wonderful. She could see a little at first. Vet said it was like she was seeing through binoculars backwards. After she grew up she also developed a mild form of epilepsy, but we could control it with phenobarbital just like humans, and she lived about 7 years longer that the vet expected, 12.
Well, bless you for giving her the life you did. Now that I know the story behind your name, I won’t call you Silly Boo-Boo out of respect for your precious dog.

Instead, I will just call you….WRONG. ;)

" I have never discussed my son's foreign business dealings with him" -- Joe Biden

Enough said!

Force this crooked bastard to resign or 25th Amendment him. He makes Nixon look like Mr. Rogers.

After a President makes the decision to release oil from the National Reserves, he has no influence on who buys it. It goes onto the open market and is available for anyone to buy. The President DOES NOT decide who buys it.

No! He is a Usurper!
Sorry he was duly elected. If you believe it was election fraud then who cares as it doesn't matter what the losers think. Losers always have to justify in their minds that its not there fault. But , But, But and yeah they are a lot of buts but it doesn't matter.

Repubs couldn't muster enough votes because they were backing a loser. Fact.

Forum List

Back