Under Biden Average Americans’ Retirement Accounts Are Down 25% This Year Alone

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
And many of us have lost even more. Let's go Brandon!

The Biden economy is crushing Americans’ savings and retirement accounts.

Not surprisingly, since President Biden took office, monthly savings have collapsed, falling 83%. (We could never understand how Biden could say with a straight face that Americans are saving more. His “transformation” of the US economy has had just the opposite effect.) Many millions of Americans who are living paycheck to paycheck just don’t have the money after paying the inflated bills to save much.

But to add insult to injury, even what has been already saved and invested by older Americans over past years and even over several decades has been erased from these accounts.

I know mine and the Wife's 401K has taken a huge hit as well as everyone I know has.
Even our bank stocks have now taken a hit when they should've gone up with the higher interest rates.
We'll see dems comment and say their 401K is doing great which we all know is complete bullshit.

Thank God we still have enough time for it to bounce back when we get a more responsible government installed.

What's it like in other countries? Greedy companies are making record profits!

1666041746172.png

Speak for youselves

Some of us saw the train wreck coming and got out.

Anyone investing in a nation run by democrats is an idiot.

we've taken a huge hit.

some idiot on here I put on ignore (dont remember which idiot) claimed that just couldn't be true. no way peoples 401ks are going down!

Because leftists are complete asshat morons.

I know mine and the Wife's 401K has taken a huge hit as well as everyone I know has.
Even our bank stocks have now taken a hit when they should've gone up with the higher interest rates.
We'll see dems comment and say their 401K is doing great which we all know is complete bullshit.

Thank God we still have enough time for it to bounce back when we get a more responsible government installed.

It's too late.
A WWIII financial reset is coming.
And you are invited!!

What's it like in other countries? Greedy companies are making record profits!

View attachment 711552
Because they believe government bullshit. Gas doubled under Biden a year before " Ukraine!". Decreasing the supply of oil is creating gas price increases. Open up our oil and watch the price drop. It is a proven method...

Last edited:
This country is so divided, that millions will still vote for Dimocrats in November, despite the fact that before Biden gas was cheap, inflation was normal, retirement plans were making money.
Now look.

This country is so divided, that millions will still vote for Dimocrats in November, despite the fact that before Biden gas was cheap, inflation was normal, retirement plans were making money.
Now look.

What do you base this on?
Unless you believe that the Dimm's have perfected the art of cheating with mass mail-in ballots, which they very well may have.

Because they believe government bullshit. Gas doubled under Biden a year before " Ukraine!". Decreasing the supply of oil is creating gas price increases. Open up our oil and watch the price drop. It is a proven method...
domestic oil companies sell on the global market.
In 2021, the USA was exporting more oil than it imported, slightly.

Stuff goes up, and it goes down; this is how a free market works.

But, when you have politicians pushing themselves into the market, that is a no-no.

Those that have zero in the market; or so they think, will probably vote for Biden. The people that know what is really going on, will vote against his party.

We are going to find out in this midterm elections, how many Americans are really paying attention. It is NOT about what we know to be true, but rather about we as a country believe,

This is a watershed moment in time! What the outcome of this election is, will define on how you invest your dollars going forward. If that doesn't tell you that politicians who have no idea what is reality control your lives, nothing will.

We have a choice! Do we want to invest and control our lives; or rather, do we want our politicians to tell us their how to invest for your future.........in the world according to them!

Your choice! And good luck to each and every one of you!

My mutual funds are down 25%. Before Uncle Jojo, they were going up rapidly.

Forum List

Back