Under California Bill, you could only use internet once a month...or is it something else?

U
Good for them!

Now here’s a suggestion for all you California bashers:

If you don’t like what’s going on in California, stay the fuck out.

Live your life in your flyover shithole and mind your own business for a change.

Whenever I see a "Visit California" commecial...I just laugh. :auiqs.jpg:

--LOL me too

i also go out of my way to make sure i buy nothing from that state

It could fall into the Pacific for all I care

Nobody gives a shit about what your kind cares about.

Funny that's how I feel about you, toad.

California should leave the Union. Immediately. They'd be bankrupt in five years
They may be already. Business and people leaving as soon as they can, and the never ending flood of illegals. All bad. And then Jerry Brown is retiring amid rumors he may commute the sentence of every pos on death row. Thank GOD I don't live in that shit hole.
I don't know about god but I am thankful you do not scum up our fine state.

California should leave the Union. Immediately. They'd be bankrupt in five years
Worlds fifth largest economy? I do not think we would be broke but I know the USA would be screwed for cash if we left.

One trillion in unfunded debt is a recipe for disater. You sure you're a tax man? Lol. Oh wait you're a Cali fruit you want to tax everything to excess

U
Good for them!

Live your life in your flyover shithole and mind your own business for a change.

--LOL me too

If you buy food you are buying from California.

Worlds fifth largest economy? I do not think we would be broke but I know the USA would be screwed for cash if we left.

One trillion in unfunded debt is a recipe for disater. You sure you're a tax man? Lol. Oh wait you're a Cali fruit you want to tax everything to excess
Reality is a place you have never been. The liabilities are being addressed and have been cut down to just 1 trillion.

Yeah but they can grow marijuana and smoke it until their brains come out their ears so it really doesn't matter if they get to play video games.

U
Good for them!

--LOL me too

--LOL

you dont know shit asshole

you dumb leftist fucks are a dime a dozen

Reality is a place you have never been. The liabilities are being addressed and have been cut down to just 1 trillion.

Reading isn't your strong suit I said one trillion...and you lie they have not been addressed

Imagine if left wingers said you could only buy one book a month, or read one newspaper a month, or post on the internet one time a month...... no one would stand for that....yet. But here we have California trying to limit your ability to buy a gun to one a month.....no other Right would be allowed to be treated this way.....

NRA-ILA | Californians could buy no more than one long gun a month under bill sent to Gov. Jerry Brown
Direct assault upon the US Constitution.

Tezass is the biggest sewer in America.

Texas is a wonderful state. If I could not live in Missouri...Texas would be my absolutely first choice. California wouldn't be at the very bottom. That's reserved for Massachusetts and Maryland. But it would be in the bottom 10.

U
Good for them!

--LOL me too

Now on the Right Coast I haven’t bought any produce from KKKalifornia.

Good for them!

Yes....and if Blacks didn't want to sit in the back of a bus in Alabama....they could have simply gotten the fuck out...right?

U
Good for them!

--LOL me too

Now on the Right Coast I haven’t bought any produce from KKKalifornia.
There is more than produce from California.

Tezass is the biggest sewer in America.

Texas is a wonderful state. If I could not live in Missouri...Texas would be my absolutely first choice. California wouldn't be at the very bottom. That's reserved for Massachusetts and Maryland. But it would be in the bottom 10.

My husband is from Texas...we'll live there someday
You have my deepest sympathies.

You're about one comment from being reported for trolling and off topic, toad

Forum List

Back