🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Under Sequester and Furloughs- Should Obama take the Africa Vacation?

Under Sequester& Furloughs- Should the Obama's Take the African Vacation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
With his employees taking a 20% reduction in take home pay as a result of furloughs, do you feel its inappropriate for Obama to take such a lavish and expensive vacation? I know I do. Right now in the government you can't travel or buy ANYTHING without a very strong mission essential impact statement.

I would like to see this assholes justification

-Geaux

Last edited:
Yup. The longer the better. One must take into account the money he would otherwise be costing us during an average day on the job.

Should he take the trip? No.

On the other hand he's put off being the first black to visit Africa as commander of AF1.
This is the most historic flight by a head of state in a while.

Okay, unless you count "Mission Accomplished".

Should he take the trip? No.

On the other hand he's put off being the first black to visit Africa as commander of AF1.
This is the most historic flight by a head of state in a while.

Okay, unless you count "Mission Accomplished".

Actually, I can kind of understand what you are saying. BUT- I can't really identify with the black going to Africa thing.

If he were a real Black man who fought off racism to excel, maybe. But we know that's not the case. Just another mix of blood that he uses when grabbing for the race card. Other than that? He's the guy some liberals despise,

The rich White man

-Geaux

Last edited:
Notice that plenty folks are stopping by and not voting. What? Don't like public polls?

Seriously, it's OK to state your position. It's your right

-Geaux

Don' t really give a crap. The money spent would have been spent protecting him any way. The flight cost would have just been spent on campaigning so we are probably saving money with him leaving. Maybe once out of the country he will get arrested for his war crimes.

Don' t really give a crap. The money spent would have been spent protecting him any way. The flight cost would have just been spent on campaigning so we are probably saving money with him leaving. Maybe once out of the country he will get arrested for his war crimes.

The more I hear this the better it sounds. It's just I know what this will do to the rank and file. But they think he is a king douche anyway so your probably right.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back