Understanding Men

1. Give them a beer

2. Give them the remote

3. Give them some wings

4. Go shopping and leave them at home to play with themselves while doing all of the above. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Don't drink.

I prefer a keyboard to a remote.

Don't like wings.

Real men like Home Depot.

Want to entertain me? Be an attrative female between 35-58 with intelligence.

Come to think of it I don't like wings either. I think of all those poor flightless buffalos and just can't eat their wings.

1. Give them a beer

2. Give them the remote

3. Give them some wings

4. Go shopping and leave them at home to play with themselves while doing all of the above. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Really? are we that simple? My remote is a 45 cal. semi automatic pistal. Can't use it in the house tho. Throw in some wings and beer you might have a point.

I never cared for the beer.

Now if the wings part means what I think it might....

We also need the illusion of being the boss, even though the smarter ones of us know we are not.
it is an ego thingy.

There was ONE man I would have said those three little words to that any other man who knew me would have killed to hear: "you're the boss."
He hates me. Maybe that's just as well. No one should have such powers.

1. Give them a beer

2. Give them the remote

3. Give them some wings

Really? are we that simple? My remote is a 45 cal. semi automatic pistal. Can't use it in the house tho. Throw in some wings and beer you might have a point.

Wow! you must have a really tiny weenie?

We also need the illusion of being the boss, even though the smarter ones of us know we are not.
it is an ego thingy.

There was ONE man I would have said those three little words to that any other man who knew me would have killed to hear: "you're the boss."

I had that problem with my first wife. She needed to be dominated, I wanted a life partner.

someone to walk beside me not behind me.

it is an ego thingy.

I had that problem with my first wife. She needed to be dominated, I wanted a life partner.

someone to walk beside me not behind me.

It was more along the lines of he would have been the only one I ever thought wouldn't have been an asshole with it. Not that I wouldn't have any words, but that someone should have the last word so that arguments wouldn't be endless. It was a matter of trust. Didn't matter, he never heard it. Nobody will. Its our little secret. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back