Understanding "Replacement Theory"....It's A Fact

"racist southern"

By using that distinct terminology, you're seemingly suggesting that our attitudes haven't changed.

The time period is irrelevant.

It absolutely is relevant. We are talking about what happened in 1965. Are we going to quibble over how the south was back then?

Democrats spearheaded this bill. Two Democrats sponsored the bill. There were Democrats who also voted with other Republicans against this bill.

Which also means you cannot speak for her agreement one way or another.

I certainly can. She made statements that support my contention.

Which does not negate the fact this was a bipartisan bill. Ironically the democrats that agreed with PC were the ones she ripped apart in a previous post…

I made my position clear from the start.....you, Betty-Jety, were afraid to.

In the future, keep in mind that I am so far above you that even your attept will leave you with oxygen deprevation.

The plan was instituted a half century ago.

. From 1924 to 1965 we actually had a closed border, with near zero immigration.....to allow for assimilation.

In 1965 Democrats passed the Hart-Cellers Act that altered the sort of immigrants into those who needed welfare....Democrat voters.

Under Obama they enticed illegals in.....and he told them to go and vote.

Democrats were all for the Hart Cellers Act.....lying all the while.

" Despite [Democrat] Robert Kennedy's promise that, "Immigration from any single country would be limited to 10 percent of the total," Mexico sent 20 percent of last year's immigrants. Hispanics have made up nearly half of all immigrants since 1968.

[Democrat] Ted Kennedy also claimed the 1965 amendments "will not cause American workers to lose their jobs."
Teddy cannot have it both ways: either the immigrant will remain unemployed and become a public charge, or he will take a job that otherwise could have gone to a native American. ....immigrant participation lowers wages.

... the [Democrat] 1965 Immigration Reform Act has remade society into the image its critics most feared. Immigration levels topping a million a year will increase U.S. population to 400 million within 50 years. Meanwhile, exponents of multiculturalism insist new arrivals make no effort to assimilate; to do so would be "genocidal," a notion that makes a mockery of real genocides. Instead, long-forgotten grudges are nursed against the white populace.

All the while, indigenous paychecks drop through lower wages and higher taxes collected to provide social services for immigrants. And this only takes into account legal immigration. "
FrontPage Magazine - The 1965 Immigration Act: Anatomy of a Disaster

Former Malaysian prime minister Mahathir Bin Mohamad said in a speech in 1997: "We do have the ultimate weapon. People are more mobile now. They can go anywhere. . . . If we are not allowed a good life in our countries, if we are going to be global citizens, then we should migrate North. We should migrate North in our millions, legally or illegally. Masses of Asians and Africans should inundate Europe and America."
Half a Century of Barely Controlled Immigration

How would he vote, Democrat or Republican?
I'm wondering where in this post, the first one to mention the Hart-Cellers Act, PC mentioned any support for the law.

Any.

I made my position clear from the start.....you, Betty-Jety, were afraid to.

In the future, keep in mind that I am so far above you that even your attept will leave you with oxygen deprevation.

No, you got called out for agreeing with the same racist democrats you railed about in post 134.

:oops8:

As a final review, the point of the thread, from the OP on, is to skewer the Democrat attempt to label 'Replacement Theory" as based some racial resentment, when it is a political-economic resentment.

"Republican objections to the Democrat plan would be exactly the same if Democrats were importing blonde-haired blue-eyed yodeling Scandinavians to shift the US electorate to the Left. In medieval scholastic terminology, what Republicans object to is only per accidens, not per se (accidentally, not essentially) about race. Republicans object to the importation of a political persuasion, not a specific race, into the country in order to achieve political power. It is only the Democrat’s explicit racist plan to use “persons of color” to shift the demographics to secure their hold on power that brings race into the issue!"
The Latest Hoax By Democrats And Their Media... Great Replacement Theory

Democrats claim that they are not using mass immigration to shift the demographics of America while simultaneously doing exactly that.
thebluestateconservative.com

"....if there is anything that is destructive of democracy, and a violation of a government’s responsibility to its citizenry, it is a political Party’s program to import new voters from abroad because it cannot persuade its own citizens to vote for its overwhelmingly unpopular and destructive policies.”
The Latest Hoax By Democrats And Their Media... Great Replacement Theory

The Democrats are an evil, racist party that has never changed, and is more motivated for power than for the future of this nation.

Are people really buying into white replacement nonsense? C'mon now. I'm a white male. I see no reason to run around worrying about this. nonsense. The white race is in no danger of being replaced.

Are people really buying into white replacement nonsense? C'mon now. I'm a white male. I see no reason to run around worrying about this. nonsense. The white race is in no danger of being replaced.

It appears that you are buying into the Democrat propaganda, that it is a racial repacement.
Can you really be this dense????

The explanation is in the post right above yours.

Forum List

Back