Understanding "Replacement Theory"....It's A Fact

Are people really buying into white replacement nonsense? C'mon now. I'm a white male. I see no reason to run around worrying about this. nonsense. The white race is in no danger of being replaced.
Well, there are plenty of people making plenty of money convincing certain white people that that's not true.

Paranoia sells. It's also fantastic politics.

Im not a democrat voter. White births are doing just fine. I agree with enforcing border laws that are on the books. But I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

Republicans never left the union to preserve slavery, liar.

You racist Democrats, the party of bullwhips and lynching, were and are still, the scum that is out to destroy this nation.
Southern Conservatives Democrats. You guys always fail to mention that part and it's not like we can't figure it out, every time we call people like Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis pieces of shit and suggest we shouldn't honor them in our society it's always southern conservative Republicans who whine and complain about people canceling their heritage.

Here's the thing. You don't give a shit if I call you a racist and I certainly don't give a shit if you call me names, what I'm more concerned about and what you should be concerned about as well is where the sentiment of the nation is going. In the mainstream Republicans are the racists. The Confederate idolaters are the racists. And Black intellectuals like Nikole Hannah Jones, Ibram X Kendi and Ta-Nehisi Coates are leading the conversation on social justice and racial reckoning, not whatever clown show white winger you listen to or follow. No one in the mainstream will give those mutants the time of day because we've done such a wonderful job of clearly defining your lot as the deplorables.

That established, how are you going to not just stop illegal immigration but legal immigration? Even when Trump was President and you all controlled Congress the best you could do was slightly slow down the flood. And stopping all immigration is the least you need to do. You're already seeing demographic decline with the immigrants already here. To reverse the trend you'd have to kick out a whole bunch of legal immigrants and criminalize interracial unions and do I need to laugh in your face at the possibility of you being able to pull that off politically? 😄 You've already lost. You clowns just don't know it yet. You adorably innocent cucks still think you have a fighting chance. 🤣

Last edited:
Southern Conservatives Democrats. You guys always fail to mention that part and it's not like we can't figure it out, every time we call people like Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis pieces of shit and suggest we shouldn't honor them in our society it's always southern conservative Republicans who whine and complain about people canceling their heritage.

Here's the thing. You don't give a shit if I call you a racist and I certainly don't give a shit if you call me names, what I'm more concerned about and what you should be concerned about as well is where the sentiment of the nation is going. In the mainstream Republicans are the racists. The Confederate idolaters are the racists. And Black intellectuals like Nikole Hannah Jones, Ibram X Kendi and Ta-Nehisi Coates are leading the conversation on social justice and racial reckoning, not whatever clown show white winger you listen to or follow. No one in the mainstream will give those mutants the time of day because we've done such a wonderful job of clearly defining your lot as the deplorables.

That established, how are you going to not just stop illegal immigration but legal immigration? Even when Trump was President and you all controlled Congress the best you could do was slightly slow down the flood. And stoping all immigration is the least you need to do. You're already seeing demographic decline with the immigrants already here. To reverse the trend you'd have to kick out a whole bunch of legal immigrants and criminalize interracial unions and do I need to laugh in your face at the possibility of you being able to pull that off politically? 😄 You've already lost. You clowns just don't know it yet. You adorably innocent cucks still think you have a fighting chance. 🤣

Look, you're a racist.....you admitted it.
Now you should admit you are lying scum

There was no such term as "conservative Democrat" when you racist murderers voted.....it was simply DEMOCRAT.

1. It seems that some of our friends contend that ‘conservative (racist) southern Democrats left the party and became Republicans. Not only is it provably untrue, but the fact that reliable Democrat voters, i.e., dim-wits, will accept it without questioning, is the reason the nation is in the state that it is.
  2. In 1948, Strom Thurmond ran as a “Dixiecrat,” not “Dixiecan.” They were segregations, and an offshoot of the Democrat Party. And they remained Democrats.
    1. The so-called “Dixiecrats” remained Democrats and did not migrate to the Republican Party. The Dixiecrats were a group of Southern Democrats who, in the 1948 national election, formed a third party, the State’s Rights Democratic Party with the slogan: “Segregation Forever!” Even so, they continued to be Democrats for all local and state elections, as well as for all future national elections. www.nationalblackrepublicans.com
    2. While all Democrats weren’t segregationists, all segregationists were Democrats.

Time to admit what you are......readers of your posts know it already.

And the vulgarity is an indication that you know it too.

There was no such term as "conservative Democrat" when you racist murderers voted.....it was simply DEMOCRAT.

1. It seems that some of our friends contend that ‘conservative (racist) southern Democrats left the party and became Republicans. Not only is it provably untrue, but the fact that reliable Democrat voters, i.e., dim-wits, will accept it without questioning, is the reason the nation is in the state that it is.
  2. In 1948, Strom Thurmond ran as a “Dixiecrat,” not “Dixiecan.” They were segregations, and an offshoot of the Democrat Party. And they remained Democrats.
    1. The so-called “Dixiecrats” remained Democrats and did not migrate to the Republican Party. The Dixiecrats were a group of Southern Democrats who, in the 1948 national election, formed a third party, the State’s Rights Democratic Party with the slogan: “Segregation Forever!” Even so, they continued to be Democrats for all local and state elections, as well as for all future national elections. www.nationalblackrepublicans.com
    2. While all Democrats weren’t segregationists, all segregationists were Democrats.

Listen thats a stupid argument. We know it's true because when we suggest we stop idolizing racist southern Democrats like Lee and Davis it's the Southern Republican voters who cry about people canceling their heritage.

And the nescience continues.

Were those southern states rights democrats conservative?

And the nescience continues.

Were those southern states rights democrats conservative?
It's such a stupid argument. If they want to agree with us that old white southerners where pieces of shit, who are we to argue? 😄 Who cares what you call them, Democrat or Republican, the white Southern population of America has consistently been the asshats throught history.

Well, there are plenty of people making plenty of money convincing certain white people that that's not true.
Paranoia sells. It's also fantastic politics.
So what is the result of "open borders" where millions of migrants are allowed into the US?

You keep saying pooh-pooh, but never say what the net results will be. Fantastic politics??

Will there be millions more democrat voters in the years ahead or not?

Do remember that Trump actually lost by only 43,000 votes in WI, GA, and AZ in 2020.

So what is the result of "open borders" where millions of migrants are allowed into the US?

You keep saying pooh-pooh, but never say what the net results will be. Fantastic politics??

Will there be millions more democrat voters in the years ahead or not?

Do remember that Trump actually lost by only 43,000 votes in WI, GA, and AZ in 2020.
I frankly don't even care how they vote, so long as the white population is made a minority. 😁

Im not a democrat voter. White births are doing just fine. I agree with enforcing border laws that are on the books. But I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.
What do you do when border laws are NOT being enforced? That is the problem, aka "open borders".

Listen thats a stupid argument. We know it's true because when we suggest we stop idolizing racist southern Democrats like Lee and Davis it's the Southern Republican voters who cry about people canceling their heritage.

There has never been a change in the Democrat bullwhip and lynching party.
Not Lee and David......

....how about Bill Clinton?
Did you vote for that life-long racist?????

1. Not only was the Democrat Party the home of slavers, segregationists, the Jim Crow folks, and the KKK....but the folks who try to lie their way out of the stain that attaches to all Democrats by claiming that it all changed in the 1960's, and the Democrats reversed themselves....

Clinton proves otherwise.

His 40 or so years as Democrat, up to and including the fact that he is so popular to Democrats that he was given the keynote speech at Obama's 2012 convention....

...and for his entire political life he has been a racist.

a. Governor Clinton was among three state officials the NAACP sued in 1989 under the federal Voting Rights Act of 1965. “Plaintiffs offered plenty of proof of monolithic voting along racial lines, intimidation of black voters and candidates and other official acts that made voting harder for blacks,” the Arkansas Gazette reported December 6, 1989.

b. Bill Clinton had a Confederate flag-like issue, every year he was governor: 1979-1992 Arkansas Code Annotated, Section 1-5-107, provides as follows:

(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as ‘Confederate Flag Day’ in this state.

(b) No person, firm, or corporation shall display an Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America. [Emphasis added.]

(c) Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

Bill Clinton took no steps during his twelve years as governor to repeal this law.
    Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy | The Gateway Pundit
www.thegatewaypundit.com

Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy

This blogpost now has sound…** Listen Here ** Here is a photo from Confederate Flag Day in Arkansas…State Capital in Little Rock, Arkansas, April 15, 2006. Yesterday, Hillary Clinton argued that South Carolina should remove the Confederate Flag from its statehouse grounds: “I think about how...
www.thegatewaypundit.com
www.thegatewaypundit.com

[Let's Stop Pretending the Confederate Flag Isn't a Symbol of RacismJust to refresh everyone's memories, we're talking about the official national flag that was used to represent the Confederate States of America during the Civil War. You know, that awkward time period when the South was vehemently fighting to keep slavery around as a means of economic prosperity for white plantation owners.

I've heard arguments time and again about how the Confederate flag is no longer representative of slavery, and how it's now indicative of "Southern pride and heritage." But I'm really over the whole "respect your heritage" mantra, especially when your heritage is hate.

www.huffingtonpost.com

Let's Stop Pretending the Confederate Flag Isn't a Symbol of Racism

In tiptoeing around what "Southern pride" is actually representative of and refusing to condemn the Confederate flag as the horrific reminder of human sl...
www.huffingtonpost.com
www.huffingtonpost.com
]

Gee....'til 1992,....

1617635095747.png

1. Governor Clinton invited Orval Faubus to his inauguration and they exchanged an almost South American abrazo, embrace, http://www.booknotes.org/Watch/72551-1/Paul+Greenberg.aspx
Governor Orval Faubus, progressive New Deal Democrat, blocked the schoolhouse door to the Little Rock Central High School with the state’s National Guard rather than allow nine black students to attend.

1. Clinton’s mentor was J. William Fulbright, a vehement foe of integration who had voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Orval Eugene Faubus, attended Bill Clinton’s 1979 gubernatorial inauguration, where the two pols hugged, as Arkansas Democrat-Gazette editorial page editor Paul Greenberg recalls.)
Know who Faubus was?
Yup...he used the National Guard to prevent blacks from going to school

c. Bill Clinton wrote his first letter, dated June 21, 1994, of congratulations to the UDC [Untied Daughters of the Confederacy] celebrating their 100th anniversary. Later Clinton wrote a letter September 8, 1994 letter of congratulation to the Georgia Division of the UDC celebrating their 100th anniversary, then August 9, 1995 welcoming to Washington, D.C. for their 1995 national convention. Each letter was given a full page with Clinton’s picture in the United Daughters of the Confederacy Magazine (UDC Magazine) giving legitimacy to the UDC.

For reference, the UDC magazine includes " a Ku Klux Klan praising book, not just the Klan of Reconstruction but the Klan of the 1920s, a book which recommends the racist books of Thomas Dixon, “The Clansman” ...
Anti-Neo-Confederate: Bill Clinton Enables Neo-Confederates & Betrays Carol Moseley-Braun: UPDATED

Gee....that's 18 years ago....

d. "Clinton praised Arkansas’ late Democratic senator J. William Fulbright, a notorious segregationist who opposed the 1964 Civil Rights Act and the 1965 Voting Rights Act. He also signed the Southern Manifesto, which denounced the U.S. Supreme Court’s landmark Brown vs. Board of Education school desegregation decision in 1954. Clinton called Fulbright “My mentor, a visionary, a humanitarian.”Dems Need to Houseclean - Deroy Murdock - National Review Online

and....

Fulbright was a full-bore segregationist, voting against the 1957, 1960, 1964, and 1965 civil rights bills.
But...in 1993, Bill Clinton gave the Medal of Freedom award to a lifelong segregationist, Democrat Wm. J. Fulbright. And another life-long segregationist, Democrat Albert Gore, Sr. was in attendance.

20 years ago.

Hey...didn't Bill Clinton just recently speak at the Democrat National Convention?

That wasn't "50 or 100" years ago....was it?

… President Bill Clinton

argued that Colin Powell, promoted

to brigadier general during Mr.

Alexander’s tenure, was the product

of an affirmative action program.

http://cdn.virtuallearningcourses.com/ivtcontent/images/edw12_ch05_e.pdf

'BILL CLINTON: IN PAST, OBAMA WOULD BE 'CARRYING OUR BAGS'

Bill Clinton: In Past, Obama Would Be 'Carrying Our Bags'

If Obama so desperately wants examples of racist rhetoric being cast against him, there's none better than what Bill Clinton said of him only a few short years ago."
www.breitbart.com
www.breitbart.com

Did I just wipe up the floor with you, or what.

Too bad for the floor.....

Write soon and I'll do it again.

Not Lee and David......

1. Not only was the Democrat Party the home of slavers, segregationists, the Jim Crow folks, and the KKK....but the folks who try to lie their way out of the stain that attaches to all Democrats by claiming that it all changed in the 1960's, and the Democrats reversed themselves....

His 40 or so years as Democrat, up to and including the fact that he is so popular to Democrats that he was given the keynote speech at Obama's 2012 convention....

a. Governor Clinton was among three state officials the NAACP sued in 1989 under the federal Voting Rights Act of 1965. “Plaintiffs offered plenty of proof of monolithic voting along racial lines, intimidation of black voters and candidates and other official acts that made voting harder for blacks,” the Arkansas Gazette reported December 6, 1989.

b. Bill Clinton had a Confederate flag-like issue, every year he was governor: 1979-1992 Arkansas Code Annotated, Section 1-5-107, provides as follows:

(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as ‘Confederate Flag Day’ in this state.

(b) No person, firm, or corporation shall display an Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America. [Emphasis added.]

(c) Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

Bill Clinton took no steps during his twelve years as governor to repeal this law.
www.thegatewaypundit.com

This blogpost now has sound…** Listen Here ** Here is a photo from Confederate Flag Day in Arkansas…State Capital in Little Rock, Arkansas, April 15, 2006. Yesterday, Hillary Clinton argued that South Carolina should remove the Confederate Flag from its statehouse grounds: “I think about how...
www.thegatewaypundit.com
www.thegatewaypundit.com

[Let's Stop Pretending the Confederate Flag Isn't a Symbol of RacismJust to refresh everyone's memories, we're talking about the official national flag that was used to represent the Confederate States of America during the Civil War. You know, that awkward time period when the South was vehemently fighting to keep slavery around as a means of economic prosperity for white plantation owners.

I've heard arguments time and again about how the Confederate flag is no longer representative of slavery, and how it's now indicative of "Southern pride and heritage." But I'm really over the whole "respect your heritage" mantra, especially when your heritage is hate.

www.huffingtonpost.com

In tiptoeing around what "Southern pride" is actually representative of and refusing to condemn the Confederate flag as the horrific reminder of human sl...
www.huffingtonpost.com
www.huffingtonpost.com
]

Gee....'til 1992,....

1617635095747.png

1. Governor Clinton invited Orval Faubus to his inauguration and they exchanged an almost South American abrazo, embrace, http://www.booknotes.org/Watch/72551-1/Paul+Greenberg.aspx
Governor Orval Faubus, progressive New Deal Democrat, blocked the schoolhouse door to the Little Rock Central High School with the state’s National Guard rather than allow nine black students to attend.

1. Clinton’s mentor was J. William Fulbright, a vehement foe of integration who had voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Orval Eugene Faubus, attended Bill Clinton’s 1979 gubernatorial inauguration, where the two pols hugged, as Arkansas Democrat-Gazette editorial page editor Paul Greenberg recalls.)
Know who Faubus was?

c. Bill Clinton wrote his first letter, dated June 21, 1994, of congratulations to the UDC [Untied Daughters of the Confederacy] celebrating their 100th anniversary. Later Clinton wrote a letter September 8, 1994 letter of congratulation to the Georgia Division of the UDC celebrating their 100th anniversary, then August 9, 1995 welcoming to Washington, D.C. for their 1995 national convention. Each letter was given a full page with Clinton’s picture in the United Daughters of the Confederacy Magazine (UDC Magazine) giving legitimacy to the UDC.

For reference, the UDC magazine includes " a Ku Klux Klan praising book, not just the Klan of Reconstruction but the Klan of the 1920s, a book which recommends the racist books of Thomas Dixon, “The Clansman” ...
Anti-Neo-Confederate: Bill Clinton Enables Neo-Confederates & Betrays Carol Moseley-Braun: UPDATED

d. "Clinton praised Arkansas’ late Democratic senator J. William Fulbright, a notorious segregationist who opposed the 1964 Civil Rights Act and the 1965 Voting Rights Act. He also signed the Southern Manifesto, which denounced the U.S. Supreme Court’s landmark Brown vs. Board of Education school desegregation decision in 1954. Clinton called Fulbright “My mentor, a visionary, a humanitarian.”Dems Need to Houseclean - Deroy Murdock - National Review Online

and....

Fulbright was a full-bore segregationist, voting against the 1957, 1960, 1964, and 1965 civil rights bills.
But...in 1993, Bill Clinton gave the Medal of Freedom award to a lifelong segregationist, Democrat Wm. J. Fulbright. And another life-long segregationist, Democrat Albert Gore, Sr. was in attendance.

20 years ago.

Hey...didn't Bill Clinton just recently speak at the Democrat National Convention?

… President Bill Clinton

If Obama so desperately wants examples of racist rhetoric being cast against him, there's none better than what Bill Clinton said of him only a few short years ago."
www.breitbart.com
www.breitbart.com

So what you are saying is white southerners have always been shit people? I largely agree. 😁

I frankly don't even care how they vote, so long as the white population is made a minority. 😁
OK, so that means there are no "minorities" and no "protected classes" and no whiny little shits about "diversity" and "quotas" for admission to colleges. It will be a level playing field. You ready for that?
Just an FYI, the "white population" isn't like the black population, always voting in a democrat block.
Whites are split about 50-50 between R & D. So the "race" minority doesn't change anything. Democrats are still lazy and stupid no matter the race, that's not going to change any time soon, look at Elon Musk's assessment.

OK, so that means there are no "minorities" and no "protected classes" and whiny little shits about "diversity" and "quotas" for admission to colleges. It will be a level playing field. You ready for that?
😄

No, that's not what that will mean. Why do you think a minority majority society would govern like racist whites would? 🤣

Not Lee and David......

www.thegatewaypundit.com

www.thegatewaypundit.com
www.thegatewaypundit.com

www.huffingtonpost.com

www.huffingtonpost.com
www.huffingtonpost.com
]

Gee....'til 1992,....

1617635095747.png

Know who Faubus was?

and....

20 years ago.

… President Bill Clinton

www.breitbart.com
www.breitbart.com

Still pushing that canard about the 1964 Civil Rights Act. More democrats voted for the CRA than against it.

Forum List

Back