Understanding the liberal mind

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I've come in peace. I simply want to try and rectify some of the apparent contradictions I see in liberal logic.

1. Liberals hate jobs going over seas and blame the GOP for it.
2. Liberals hate poverty and champion the redistribution of wealth to combat it.
3. Liberals hate that the US is full of capitalistic pigs who have all the money in the world.
4. Liberals would much rather have jobs stay in the US despite the fact that the poor abroad are much worse off than the poor in the US and would like to see that money shared with the rest of the world.
5. Liberals don't mind illegal immigrants coming across the border by the millions and then take American jobs and blame the GOP for wanting to round them up and send them back to where they came from.

Can anyone help me understand?

I've come in peace. I simply want to try and rectify some of the apparent contradictions I see in liberal logic.

This is correct, you have to look no further than the very pro-republican US Chamber of commerce and their helpful hints for moving production to some place where people work for slave wages'
2. Liberals hate poverty and champion the redistribution of wealth to combat it.
We prefer to call it a safety net but it's a lot nicer than food riots and inconvenient revolutions and the police state that results from such unrest.
3. Liberals hate that the US is full of capitalistic pigs who have all the money in the world.
Wrong, apparently what you are referring to is the plutocrats, a very select bunch of capitalistic pigs who buy politicians and ruin working people just because they can.
4. Liberals would much rather have jobs stay in the US despite the fact that the poor abroad are much worse off than the poor in the US and would like to see that money shared with the rest of the world.
Off-shoring jobs is not a good thing from anyone's perspective, dangerous sweatshops where labor organizers are murdered in cold blood are the result of sharing our prosperity with the world and they hate us for it.
5. Liberals don't mind illegal immigrants coming across the border by the millions and then take American jobs and blame the GOP for wanting to round them up and send them back to where they came from.

Now you know for a fact that opinions on immigration are divided even among the two parties but generally liberals are against treating poor people like trash and scapegoating them for everything from crime to economic collapse. Also involved in our feelings is the huge expansion in federal law enforcement roaming our border communities and hassling American citizens the haters seem to thirst for. Might want to look into the terrible things that occur because the 4th amendment does not apply to La Migra blocking the roads and conducting searches anywhere within a hundred miles of any border, thanks GOP for that shit.

I hope this helps you.

what is their to understand? ignorance and stupidity. Plus left is not confident in their own abilities - therefore the need to be in a crowd, a mob - collectivists - that tells it all.

This is correct, you have to look no further than the very pro-republican US Chamber of commerce and their helpful hints for moving production to some place where people work for slave wages'
We prefer to call it a safety net but it's a lot nicer than food riots and inconvenient revolutions and the police state that results from such unrest.
Wrong, apparently what you are referring to is the plutocrats, a very select bunch of capitalistic pigs who buy politicians and ruin working people just because they can.
Off-shoring jobs is not a good thing from anyone's perspective, dangerous sweatshops where labor organizers are murdered in cold blood are the result of sharing our prosperity with the world and they hate us for it.

Now you know for a fact that opinions on immigration are divided even among the two parties but generally liberals are against treating poor people like trash and scapegoating them for everything from crime to economic collapse. Also involved in our feelings is the huge expansion in federal law enforcement roaming our border communities and hassling American citizens the haters seem to thirst for. Might want to look into the terrible things that occur because the 4th amendment does not apply to La Migra blocking the roads and conducting searches anywhere within a hundred miles of any border, thanks GOP for that shit.

I hope this helps you.

Wait...what?

Do you support global collectivism? In other words, should the US share its wealth with the poor of the world via redistribution, whether it means jobs or currency, or should we just take care of our own? If we should just take care of our own, then should we be concerned about the millions who have come and are coming across the border?

I certainly support helping people in other countries but out-sourcing jobs is kind of the opposite of altruism, it's exploitation. Unemployment here, cruel working conditions there, the only winners are the stockholders, a net loss to everyone else.

Forum List

Back