Understanding women

That's a sweet story. I think it deserves a positive rep fest around here...

You are one of the sweetest posters I've met in a long time. You deserve a pos rep yourself. I'd give you one now, but I have to spread some around first.
/doffing me cap.

Oh, there are many, many sweeties around USMB. All you have to do is wait around at the Introductory Thread, and it's like the Statue of Liberty, "Bring me your tired, your poor, the downcast..." Oh, I can't even remember the words right any more. Anyway, they come from a lot of boards where they're beaten beyond recognition, banned for merely disagreeing with the mod's galpal, and need a respite, and sometimes, just a little nudge to encourage them to stay and recuperate. Of course, some wind up at the fiery furnace, what is the Romper Room or some such? lol!

I will tell you, though. Once on a new forum a few years back, I was banned my first day for permanent. They said they had compatible political leanings to my own in their foreword, but actually, that was just a cover for their true Nazi natures (completely with Fuhrer momentos). I didn't last more than 4 posts. They hated whites who defend minorities more than they cared for the virtues of acceptance and tolerance of other people. I'm here to tell you the true story: it didn't hurt. :lol:

USMB lives up to its precepts. And there are some totally good folks on both sides of the aisle. If any board could restore the nation to a sense of mutual American caring, this'd be it. Most of the time.

/dervish grin

At least this board tolerates free speech...

I used to post on a board called USpoliticsonline.com and I was continually warned and finally banned for asking progressives questions.... Reason? "baiting."

I thought debate was the purpose of political boards?

Every time I asked a question that had no clear cut logical answer I got a warning for baiting.

Now what does this have to do with the OP? no idea....

You are one of the sweetest posters I've met in a long time. You deserve a pos rep yourself. I'd give you one now, but I have to spread some around first.
/doffing me cap.

Oh, there are many, many sweeties around USMB. All you have to do is wait around at the Introductory Thread, and it's like the Statue of Liberty, "Bring me your tired, your poor, the downcast..." Oh, I can't even remember the words right any more. Anyway, they come from a lot of boards where they're beaten beyond recognition, banned for merely disagreeing with the mod's galpal, and need a respite, and sometimes, just a little nudge to encourage them to stay and recuperate. Of course, some wind up at the fiery furnace, what is the Romper Room or some such? lol!

I will tell you, though. Once on a new forum a few years back, I was banned my first day for permanent. They said they had compatible political leanings to my own in their foreword, but actually, that was just a cover for their true Nazi natures (completely with Fuhrer momentos). I didn't last more than 4 posts. They hated whites who defend minorities more than they cared for the virtues of acceptance and tolerance of other people. I'm here to tell you the true story: it didn't hurt. :lol:

USMB lives up to its precepts. And there are some totally good folks on both sides of the aisle. If any board could restore the nation to a sense of mutual American caring, this'd be it. Most of the time.

/dervish grin

I used to post on a board called USpoliticsonline.com and I was continually warned and finally banned for asking progressives questions.... Reason? "baiting."

Every time I asked a question that had no clear cut logical answer I got a warning for baiting.

Welcome. And USPOL is a piece of shit. :lol:

/doffing me cap.

/dervish grin

Nice people here, over there you have lunatics.

Oh, I would gander a guess that you only know the tip of the iceberg.

Anyway, welcome again. The moderation here values free speech above almost all else. There are only a couple of rules and they are crystal clear.

Good to have you around.

Oh, I would gander a guess that you only know the tip of the iceberg.

Anyway, welcome again. The moderation here values free speech above almost all else. There are only a couple of rules and they are crystal clear.

Good to have you around.

Thank you, those who don't agree with me treat me like dog shit when all I ask for is a simple debate..

But you know if you been to USPOL...

The question I ask is this. Does a man who beds married and engaged women and then puts them down for fucking him love and respect women?

I'm trying to understand.

IMO there is a difference between men who love women, and men who don't love women but just like to fuck them.

Maybe he just doesn't respect marriage or engagement.

Whether I do or don't, how is this any concern of yours?:cuckoo:
I don't understand that mentality. I thought you might have some insight. If you don't, no problem.

This is a thread about understanding women. If men don't want to be understood, so be it.

I don't understand your mentality, digging up posts I made back in February, why didn't you address them at the time?:cuckoo: all I'm going to say if a woman isn't going to respect her marriage, why should I? sorry its not my job, there is no marriage police. Move to Saudi Arabia if thats what you want.

Whether I do or don't, how is this any concern of yours?:cuckoo:
I don't understand that mentality. I thought you might have some insight. If you don't, no problem.

This is a thread about understanding women. If men don't want to be understood, so be it.

I don't understand your mentality, digging up posts I made back in February, why didn't you address them at the time?:cuckoo: all I'm going to say if a woman isn't going to respect her marriage, why should I? sorry its not my job, there is no marriage police. Move to Saudi Arabia if thats what you want.

Why should you respect someone else's marriage, even when the woman is confused and vulnerable?

We don't share the same ethics.

I'm not interested in Saudi Arabia, but I'm you'd like to send me there.

Why should you respect someone else's marriage, even when the woman is confused and vulnerable?

Yes.

If you date a woman, and you go dining and she tells you, that she doesn't want you to pay her bill in the restaurant, does that mean she really doesn't want me to pay for her or is this just a woman's psychological testing thing?

And what does it mean, when a man is invited for a dinner-date to a woman's house and she asked you on telephone what she shall cook for you. You told her, that you'd like a hot (chilly) prepared meal.
On the dinner-date she has cooked exactly the meal according to your wishes, but the meal does not taste hot but sugary more then anything else.
Does that mean, that she can't cook or what does that mean?

Now that we have a religious experience thread started by Mr- Sauerkraut, I thought, that we also could have an "experience with women" thread.
You do not really have to respond to the 2 points in this first post, but can write whatever you want about your experience with women...

Dude some chicks wont allow a guy to pay for her meal because she doesn't dig the dude shes with, others wont allow the guy to pay for the meal because they're feminists or don't believe in traditionalism, others won't allow the guy to pay for the meal out of kindness..

It's very weird.

Thats why I'm always like "you want to go get something to eat (or drink) its on me/my treat."

At least they understand who's paying beforehand.

I will say this tho - if you get a second date and the chick offers to pick up the tab on the second date - allow her to do so.

The best way to figure it out is to just have a good conversation about their philosophies, especially traditionalism.

If you listen and pay attention you will know what to do.

The way I was raised...if you invite somebody out for a meal or an event...you pay.

If they invite, they pay.

It really doesn't matter what sex.

If you date a woman, and you go dining and she tells you, that she doesn't want you to pay her bill in the restaurant, does that mean she really doesn't want me to pay for her or is this just a woman's psychological testing thing?

And what does it mean, when a man is invited for a dinner-date to a woman's house and she asked you on telephone what she shall cook for you. You told her, that you'd like a hot (chilly) prepared meal.
On the dinner-date she has cooked exactly the meal according to your wishes, but the meal does not taste hot but sugary more then anything else.

Now that we have a religious experience thread started by Mr- Sauerkraut, I thought, that we also could have an "experience with women" thread.
You do not really have to respond to the 2 points in this first post, but can write whatever you want about your experience with women...

Why in the world would you NOT want to pay for dinner ?

Ekrem pondering females...he just picks up male hookers because he thinks they can educate him....really....
little-richard.jpg

Why in the world would you NOT want to pay for dinner ?

Ekrem lives in Germany, and the Euro's been going through a bit of a rough patch. You figure it out. Other than that, (and going by past experience) he's as tight as a duck's butt/bum.

Ekrem lives in Germany, and the Euro's been going through a bit of a rough patch. You figure it out. Other than that, (and going by past experience) he's as tight as a duck's butt/bum.

Yes, since January I live in Germany again.
German economy grew 3.6% last year and will grow 3.2% this year.
How's UK doing? Not so fine I guess...

Every economy across Europe is experiencing anticipated flux. Despite the cuts, the UK is weathering the storm by taking drastic, yet undeniably necessary fiscal counter-measures. Though I wouldn't want to be in Germany's cloggs when the Greeks default on the second bailout package, the impact of which will be felt mostly by the German economy. I suppose opting to remain outside of the single currency was a smart move afterall.

Every economy across Europe is experiencing anticipated flux. Despite the cuts, the UK is weathering the storm by taking drastic, yet undeniably necessary fiscal counter-measures. Though I wouldn't want to be in Germany's cloggs when the Greeks default on the second bailout package, the impact of which will be felt mostly by the German economy. I suppose opting to remain outside of the single currency was a smart move afterall.

It totally profits Germany, as all the capital from crisis-countries comes to the only safe-heaven: Germany. And everyone wants to give credit to the State or German companies, which makes credits cheap.
The bailouts bring political influence.

yeah... but i bet Blagger understands women better then you do....and is gentleman enough to picks up the tab....

I am also pretty sure he has enough balls to at least say hello to a woman he finds interesting.

lets not be changing the subject now.

yeah... but i bet Blagger understands women better then you do....and is gentleman enough to picks up the tab....

I am also pretty sure he has enough balls to at least say hello to a woman he finds interesting.

As flattered as I'd otherwise be, syrenn, after I got married it was made perfectly clear (rather bluntly, too) by Lady Swagger/Blagger that I was no longer permitted to be interested in other women. Not unless I was prepared to sleep with one eye open, that is. My father-in-law is also in the proud possession of a vast array of firearms, and hails from North Carolina's back country, if you know what I mean.

As flattered as I'd otherwise be, syrenn, after I got married it was made perfectly clear (rather bluntly, too) by Lady Swagger/Blagger that I was no longer permitted to be interested in other women. Not unless I was prepared to sleep with one eye open, that is. My father-in-law is also in the proud possession of a vast array of firearms, and hails from North Carolina's back country, if you know what I mean.

And? Does that change anything i said about you? :eusa_angel:

To damn bad muslim women are not as up front as mrs swaggar/blaggar.... about sleeping with an eye open...and having a father with a shotgun if she is treated badly....

It doesn't change a thing, syrenn.

And, by-and-large, muslim women don't have that fiercely protective disposition that my Southern Belle exudes so often. Seriously, I've seen her knock a tin can from a tree stump forty yards away with a Winchester rifle, and spit on the floor afterwards.

Yes.

Thanks for your honesty. I bet you hoped I would come to harm traveling there.

Forum List

Back