Understanding women

It doesn't change a thing, syrenn.

And, by-and-large, muslim women don't have that fiercely protective disposition that my Southern Belle exudes so often. Seriously, I've seen her knock a tin can from a tree stump forty yards away with a Winchester rifle, and spit on the floor afterwards.

Its all about self esteem.... ekreme does not understand that.

woohoo...i think i would like mrs blagger very much....my kind of gal!

ekrem comes from a completely different culture than ours. Why do you expect him to be Americanized?

ekrem comes from a completely different culture than ours. Why do you expect him to be Americanized?

He asked the question on an American board.....of people with western ideas, opinions and lifestyle.

If he wants a muslim slanted answer....go ask about sex and women on a muslim board. I am sure they would all lock step with his "ideas" If he does no want the ridicule of his ideas on "how women should behave" then i would suggest he shuts his idiot mouth or take the answers and learn from them.

He asked the question on an American board.....of people with western ideas, opinions and lifestyle.

If he wants a muslim slanted answer....go ask about sex and women on a muslim board. I am sure they would all lock step with his "ideas" If he does no want the ridicule of his ideas on "how women should behave" then i would suggest he shuts his idiot mouth or take the answers and learn from them.

I think it's great he's asking questions. I don't see why he is being put down for it. There are plenty of western men who have a lot to learn about loving women.

I don't consider someone asking a sincere question an "idiot".

I think it's great he's asking questions. I don't see why he is being put down for it. There are plenty of western men who have a lot to learn about loving women.

And you think ekrem....loves women? I have serious doubts about that.... he loves what he can look at and fuck.... and that seems to be about it it terms of loving women.

I think its great that he is asking questions too.... that does not mean he is going to like the answers.

This thread was about ekrem....and his life and his inability to understand women... as i said before, he asked on and American board.... if he wants another answer...ask there.

who knows...the answer may be club them on the head and drag them by the hair into a cave and who gives a shit about understanding them....just go on and fuck them.

And you think ekrem....loves women? I have serious doubts about that.... he loves what he can look at and fuck.... and that seems to be about it it terms of loving women.

I think its great that he is asking questions too.... that does not mean he is going to like the answers.

This thread was about ekrem....and his life and his inability to understand women... as i said before, he asked on and American board.... if he wants another answer...ask there.

who knows...the answer may be club them on the head and drag them by the hair into a cave and who gives a shit about understanding them....just go on and fuck them.

I don't think ekrem is any worse than high gravity. He's got the same conquest goals as ekrem. At least ekrem has the excuse that he's muslim.

I don't understand men who hit on women and then put them down for fucking them. What's up with that?

I don't consider someone asking a sincere question an "idiot".
Woah, there...it's time for your crazy train to make a stop into reality.

Ekrem treats women like livestock. That's why he is being put down.

YOU think a man who has consentual sex deserves the shit you spewed at him and you cannot say a ting against someone who treats women like livestock.

Only a sick freak would not see anything wrong with a man who treats women as livestock.

Ekrem and High Gravity are two of a kind. Neither loves women. They both like to fuck women, but neither is respectful and loving toward women.

I don't think ekrem is any worse than high gravity. He's got the same conquest goals as ekrem. At least ekrem has the excuse that he's muslim.

Of course you don't because you are a sick freak who needs professional help.

.... I don't understand men who hit on women and then put them down for fucking them. What's up with that?
And, you are a pathological liar. High did not put any woman down in this thread.

You are so easy to irritate si modo.

I've read several posts by High Gravity that put women down. He has attitude when it comes to engaged and married women.

You are so easy to irritate si modo.

I've read several posts by High Gravity that put women down. He has attitude when it comes to engaged and married women.
Irrespective of your projecting your irritation at being called the liar you are, I actually enjoy this at this point.

So, as you are a pathological liar, there is no reason at all to believe you without your production of the post where he put the married woman he slept with down.

You couldn't do it yesterday, and you can't do it today. And that is because it is something that exists only in your mind.

Here is the post that you keep lying about:
I had sex with a married woman before, I knew she was married but I just went up and talked to her, and an hour later I was getting it in. If her marriage is really worth anything she will tell you soon after you start talking to her.

I had sex with a married woman before, I knew she was married but I just went up and talked to her, and an hour later I was getting it in.

High Gravity

This shows he has no respect for married women. On an earlier post, he bragged about fucking an engaged Muslim woman and then he called her a slur.

Last edited:
Ekrem and High Gravity are two of a kind. Neither loves women. They both like to fuck women, but neither is respectful and loving toward women.

On no... not even in the same ball park. I think HG is very respectful towards women.

On no... not even in the same ball park. I think HG is very respectful towards women.

I haven't noticed that. What I've seen is he has no respect for women who are engaged or married.

He preys on them, and then he puts them down for fucking him.

Show me where he's very respectful toward women. I haven't seen it. He looks like a bird dog to me. He's interested in other guys women.

Last edited:
I had sex with a married woman before, I knew she was married but I just went up and talked to her, and an hour later I was getting it in.

High Gravity

This shows he has no respect for married women.

You specifically said he "put her down". That exists ONLY in your head.

And, any disrespect he has for women also exists ONLY in your head.

.... On an earlier post, he bragged about fucking an engaged Muslim woman and then he called her a slur.
As you are a pathological liar, until you produce such a post, your claim stands as bullshit.

I haven't noticed that. What I've seen is he has no respect for women who are engaged or married.

Liar.

High Gravity

This shows he has no respect for married women. On an earlier post, he bragged about fucking an engaged Muslim woman and then he called her a slur.

Just think... all western women are sluts in muslims views... regardless if they sleep with them or not. So you dear sky are a slut and worse..... so am i...and so is sy.... I somehow dont think that HG is of that opinion.

And if a married women is sleeping around.... well i would not exactly call her a holy relic.

Show me where he's very respectful toward women. I haven't seen it. He looks like a bird dog to me. He's interested in other guys women.
And, the OP who treats women as livestock is just fine in your fucked up head.

I posted my reasoning. I've seen a ton of people criticise ekrem when high gravity isn't any better.

Forum List

Back