Understanding women

Oh, my goodness. I thought I was in the coffee house and had missed everyone here posting all day long. *sigh*

I was thinking, all these people all of a sudden decided to post in the coffee house. How strange but nice.

:D

Last edited:
Read his post.

He acts he's Mr Morality in the Religion Forum, and then he posts stuff like this.
Can't answer, I see. No surprise; it's hard to produce your hallucinations.

And, keep focusing on a man who slept with a married woman who wanted to sleep with him, when there is an entire thread about someone who treats women like livestock.

Read his post. Draw your own conclusion.
You cannot produce anything from High Gravity's post that indicates he "put the woman down", still. Which is about right, because there is nothing there. All that is there are your hallucinations and those are hard for you to reproduce in any tangible manner.

You really do need professional help.

Yet you focus on him when there is an entire thread of a poster who treats women like livestock. But, he is a Muslim poster.

Last edited:
I'm dropping the whole question of whatever it is that High Gravity is (or isn't) doing. (If he wants to be a "player" or "walkaway joe" it's none of my business.)

I have a more general question.

It's about narcissistic men. The narcissist fears women and tries to manage this fear by imbueing them with "objective" menacing qualities.

The view is that women are leeches, parasites.

Somatic narcissists use women as objects and then discard them.
Narcissists and Women - Narcissists as Women-Haters and Misogynists

What do you think? Is this author full of it?

Are women "dumb, drunk sluts" who deserve whatever happens to them?

Not sure what you hope to accomplish by this. You have a male with mental issues and women attracted to them in drawing conclusions that dont' relate to people outside that subset. It really doesn't take much effort to find people who are negative. Building positive things is much more difficult

I'm dropping the whole question of whatever it is that High Gravity is (or isn't) doing. (If he wants to be a "player" or "walkaway joe" it's none of my business.)

I have a more general question.

It's about narcissistic men. The narcissist fears women and tries to manage this fear by imbueing them with "objective" menacing qualities.

The view is that women are leeches, parasites.

Somatic narcissists use women as objects and then discard them.
Narcissists and Women - Narcissists as Women-Haters and Misogynists

What do you think? Is this author full of it?

Are women "dumb, drunk sluts" who deserve whatever happens to them?

Why the fuck are you talking about me?:cuckoo:

That seems to be a theme with you. This is the second time you've reported making a conquest with a woman, either engaged or married.

Then you put them down.

I don't get it.
First of all, how the hell do you get that High put a woman down from his post?

Secondly, it's hysterical that you single out his post - a benign one when it comes to respect for women - out of all this thread.

:cuckoo:

He bragged about fucking a Muslim woman who'd been engaged, and then he criticised her for fucking him.

Now, he's putting down a married woman who slept with him.

I don't get it.

He likes to fuck women, but does he love women? There's a difference.

Does he respect people who are in married relationships or engaged?

Doesn't look like it. All he's interested in is getting his rocks off.

Seriously what the fuck is your problem, I haven't even been on the board in days and you are talking about posts I made months ago? what is going on with you? I did what I did and I have no regrets, get over it.:cool:

The question I ask is this. Does a man who beds married and engaged women and then puts them down for fucking him love and respect women?

I'm trying to understand.

IMO there is a difference between men who love women, and men who don't love women but just like to fuck them.

Maybe he just doesn't respect marriage or engagement.

Whether I do or don't, how is this any concern of yours?:cuckoo:

The question I ask is this. Does a man who beds married and engaged women and then puts them down for fucking him love and respect women?

I'm trying to understand.

IMO there is a difference between men who love women, and men who don't love women but just like to fuck them.

Maybe he just doesn't respect marriage or engagement.

Whether I do or don't, how is this any concern of yours?:cuckoo:
I don't understand that mentality. I thought you might have some insight. If you don't, no problem.

This is a thread about understanding women. If men don't want to be understood, so be it.

Last edited:
Wow You learn something new every day here on USMB. My husband has been annoying the shit out of me today. I think I'll serve him a "sugary" meal for dinner tonight. That should get him thinkin'. Lol

Wow You learn something new every day here on USMB. My husband has been annoying the shit out of me today. I think I'll serve him a "sugary" meal for dinner tonight. That should get him thinkin'. Lol

Your husband is slacking Chanel. He's suppose to be annoying you at least two days a week according to the manual.

After my first wife and I split up 20 years ago, I puzzled how I was going to meet a
woman with heart. My eldest sonstayed with me, he was 14. A few weeks after she
left he said, ' there are a load of clothes that need ironing dad, what's to be done?'
'Get my suit out son' I said. Over a short period of time, I brought four women back
to the house. Only one noticed the pile of clothes that needed ironing. She said 'that's
a mess, get the board out, and I'll iron that lot' My son nodded approvingly. In time,
we got married, and are still to this day. She is in the kitchen now, ironing some curtains.
Find one with heart, and you won't go far wrong.
That's a sweet story. I think it deserves a positive rep fest around here...

IMO that male doesn't respect himself. How is he going to do that externally?

Good point. I really don't understand single men or women deliberately selecting married women or men to hit on, and then holding them in contempt when their seduction succeeds.

I respect other people's relationships, even when they are confused, or vulnerable.

I'm married now, but when I was single, I stayed away from anyone in a relationship, even if the relationship had problems.

If I was having problems in my marriage, the last thing I'd want is some arrogant birddog sniffing around.

Last edited:
After my first wife and I split up 20 years ago, I puzzled how I was going to meet a
left he said, ' there are a load of clothes that need ironing dad, what's to be done?'
'Get my suit out son' I said. Over a short period of time, I brought four women back
to the house. Only one noticed the pile of clothes that needed ironing. She said 'that's
a mess, get the board out, and I'll iron that lot' My son nodded approvingly. In time,
we got married, and are still to this day. She is in the kitchen now, ironing some curtains.

You are one of the sweetest posters I've met in a long time. You deserve a pos rep yourself. I'd give you one now, but I have to spread some around first.

Apart from the meal on the dinner-date, the date was generally distanced. In retrospective I don't really know, why I was really at her.
Since then we have kept it low-profile, only text-messages through mobile phone.
No real conversation, just some nonessential small-talk just for the purpose of keeping us relevant to each other. "How was your day" and such small-talk.
And we were just dating without reproduction action.

But, I would really like to continue to date her, as I didn't date something in the level of her beauty for at least 2 years, and the dating thing anyway played a low-profile role in my life since Summer 2010. I see no problem in admitting that.

So she really has my interest. And most women I dated(etc.) so far were women I knew for a long time, this woman on the other hand was introduced to me by a friend, so she is someone totally new. Basically, we simply just talked, went out for dinner and such things.

I am now tending to asking her out again. Do you think, that I should talk about the dinner-date and that I don't have any desire for a drama-queen or shall I just look out how it plays out without saying anythin?

P.S:
She's 26 and her birthday is 26th January, that's when she will turn 27.

I think you're right. You need to let your mother arrange a marriage for you. ;)

Ill give you a few hints.

1- doesnt sound as if shes into you.
2- doesnt sound as if you are into her... except for her looks.

And now the big ones.

3- If you like her ask her out. Stop over thinking all of this and just be yourself. If it works out it works out. If it doesnt it doesnt.

4- Not everything has some "secret hidden meaning" so stop looking for that.

Syrenn the realist............. as always... pain in the ass kid.... never lost for words... has a kind way... love trees... Can cook and takes care of many cats.
Now, I'll say something good about her........... something good about her. :eusa_whistle:

Blues

You are one of the sweetest posters I've met in a long time. You deserve a pos rep yourself. I'd give you one now, but I have to spread some around first.
/doffing me cap.

Oh, there are many, many sweeties around USMB. All you have to do is wait around at the Introductory Thread, and it's like the Statue of Liberty, "Bring me your tired, your poor, the downcast..." Oh, I can't even remember the words right any more. Anyway, they come from a lot of boards where they're beaten beyond recognition, banned for merely disagreeing with the mod's galpal, and need a respite, and sometimes, just a little nudge to encourage them to stay and recuperate. Of course, some wind up at the fiery furnace, what is the Romper Room or some such? lol!

I will tell you, though. Once on a new forum a few years back, I was banned my first day for permanent. They said they had compatible political leanings to my own in their foreword, but actually, that was just a cover for their true Nazi natures (completely with Fuhrer momentos). I didn't last more than 4 posts. They hated whites who defend minorities more than they cared for the virtues of acceptance and tolerance of other people. I'm here to tell you the true story: it didn't hurt. :lol:

USMB lives up to its precepts. And there are some totally good folks on both sides of the aisle. If any board could restore the nation to a sense of mutual American caring, this'd be it. Most of the time.

/dervish grin

Apart from the meal on the dinner-date, the date was generally distanced. In retrospective I don't really know, why I was really at her.
Since then we have kept it low-profile, only text-messages through mobile phone.
No real conversation, just some nonessential small-talk just for the purpose of keeping us relevant to each other. "How was your day" and such small-talk.
And we were just dating without reproduction action.

But, I would really like to continue to date her, as I didn't date something in the level of her beauty for at least 2 years, and the dating thing anyway played a low-profile role in my life since Summer 2010. I see no problem in admitting that.

So she really has my interest. And most women I dated(etc.) so far were women I knew for a long time, this woman on the other hand was introduced to me by a friend, so she is someone totally new. Basically, we simply just talked, went out for dinner and such things.

I am now tending to asking her out again. Do you think, that I should talk about the dinner-date and that I don't have any desire for a drama-queen or shall I just look out how it plays out without saying anythin?

P.S:
She's 26 and her birthday is 26th January, that's when she will turn 27.

I think you're right. You need to let your mother arrange a marriage for you. ;)

Ill give you a few hints.

1- doesnt sound as if shes into you.
2- doesnt sound as if you are into her... except for her looks.

And now the big ones.

3- If you like her ask her out. Stop over thinking all of this and just be yourself. If it works out it works out. If it doesnt it doesnt.

4- Not everything has some "secret hidden meaning" so stop looking for that.

Syrenn the realist............. as always... pain in the ass kid.... never lost for words... has a kind way... love trees... Can cook and takes care of many cats.
Now, I'll say something good about her........... something good about her. :eusa_whistle:

Blues

:eusa_whistle:
A little brutal honesty never hurt anyone.

A you are so going to ruin my bad ass image!!!!! .....i should neg you for that!

If you date a woman, and you go dining and she tells you, that she doesn't want you to pay her bill in the restaurant, does that mean she really doesn't want me to pay for her or is this just a woman's psychological testing thing?

And what does it mean, when a man is invited for a dinner-date to a woman's house and she asked you on telephone what she shall cook for you. You told her, that you'd like a hot (chilly) prepared meal.
On the dinner-date she has cooked exactly the meal according to your wishes, but the meal does not taste hot but sugary more then anything else.
Does that mean, that she can't cook or what does that mean?

Now that we have a religious experience thread started by Mr- Sauerkraut, I thought, that we also could have an "experience with women" thread.
You do not really have to respond to the 2 points in this first post, but can write whatever you want about your experience with women...

Dude some chicks wont allow a guy to pay for her meal because she doesn't dig the dude shes with, others wont allow the guy to pay for the meal because they're feminists or don't believe in traditionalism, others won't allow the guy to pay for the meal out of kindness..

It's very weird.

Thats why I'm always like "you want to go get something to eat (or drink) its on me/my treat."

At least they understand who's paying beforehand.

I will say this tho - if you get a second date and the chick offers to pick up the tab on the second date - allow her to do so.

The best way to figure it out is to just have a good conversation about their philosophies, especially traditionalism.

If you listen and pay attention you will know what to do.

Forum List

Back