Understanding women

I am fair to women, I don't promise them anything I won't deliver like raising their expectation into real love.
What you hear is what you get: The woman who gets to hear that I love her will be 99% the woman I'll marry.

I had sex with a married woman before, I knew she was married but I just went up and talked to her, and an hour later I was getting it in.

High Gravity

This shows he has no respect for married women. On an earlier post, he bragged about fucking an engaged Muslim woman and then he called her a slur.

Just think... all western women are sluts in muslims views... regardless if they sleep with them or not. So you dear sky are a slut and worse..... so am i...and so is sy.... I somehow dont think that HG is of that opinion.

And if a married women is sleeping around.... well i would not exactly call her a holy relic.

If a married woman has sex with someone other than her husband, she has committed adultery.

If a single man has sex with a married woman he has also committed adultery.

There are men who prey on vulnerable women who are having problems in their relationships. I think it's disgusting.

Especially when they turn around and put down the woman for fucking them.

Last edited:
Ekrem and High Gravity are two of a kind. Neither loves women. They both like to fuck women, but neither is respectful and loving toward women.

On no... not even in the same ball park. I think HG is very respectful towards women.

I haven't noticed that. What I've seen is he has no respect for women who are engaged or married.

He preys on them, and then he puts them down for fucking him.

Show me where he's very respectful toward women. I haven't seen it. He looks like a bird dog to me. He's interested in other guys women.

I only know my personal dealings with him on this board...and in them he has never been insulting.

Again.... if a married woman is fucking him... she is what she is.... and the truth hurts at times.

I am fair to women, I don't promise them anything I won't deliver like raising their expectation into real love.
What you hear is what you get: The woman who gets to hear that I love her will be 99% the woman I'll marry.

Do you hit on married women?

I had sex with a married woman before, I knew she was married but I just went up and talked to her, and an hour later I was getting it in.

High Gravity

This shows he has no respect for married women. On an earlier post, he bragged about fucking an engaged Muslim woman and then he called her a slur.

Just think... all western women are sluts in muslims views... regardless if they sleep with them or not. So you dear sky are a slut and worse..... so am i...and so is sy.... I somehow dont think that HG is of that opinion.

And if a married women is sleeping around.... well i would not exactly call her a holy relic.

If a married woman has sex with someone other than her husband, she has committed adultery.

While you're on that undeserved high horse of yours against someone who has done nothing to deserve your insanity, what about a woman who sleeps with another woman, Sky?

You want to play the morality card, we will.

On no... not even in the same ball park. I think HG is very respectful towards women.

I haven't noticed that. What I've seen is he has no respect for women who are engaged or married.

Show me where he's very respectful toward women. I haven't seen it. He looks like a bird dog to me. He's interested in other guys women.

I only know my personal dealings with him on this board...and in them he has never been insulting.

Again.... if a married woman is fucking him... she is what she is.... and the truth hurts at times.

It's strange to me that you only fault the woman. This is what gets me about morality issues in America. Buddhists consider it sexual misconduct to sleep with someone who is in a marriage or committed relationship.

I've been faithful to my wife for 26 years, and you guys think High Gravity is more moral than I am.

Last edited:

High Gravity

And you say that as if they are both sins.... tysk .

If a single women fucks someone...they are having sex.
if a married women has sex with someone other then her husband...shes sleeping around and being a slut.

It sucks when you call a spade a spade...

And just for shucks.... in my opinion... sluts are just people who enjoy sex. (men are sluts too)

It's strange to me that you only fault the woman.

Really?... i am faulting no one in any of the situations.

It's strange to me that you only fault the woman.

I say that the married woman and the man who fucks her are committing adultery. When the man turns around and calls her a pig or a slut for it, that's misogyny.

No, I don't. There are enough single women out there.

Exactly. You are more respectful than High Gravity is to married women.
And, how moral is a woman who sleeps with another woman, eh Sky?

Ever hear of glass houses?

In Buddhism, that I am faithful to my wife is moral. We've been together for 26 years.

If you think that's a sin, fine.

I don't follow your moral code. I follow precepts. If you'd like me to post them I will.

Here's the one on sexual misconduct:

"Aware of the suffering caused by sexual misconduct, I undertake to cultivate responsibility and learn ways to protect the safety and integrity of individuals, couples, families, and society. I am determined not to engage in sexual relations without love and a long- term commitment. To preserve the happiness of myself and others, I am determined to respect my commitments and the commitments of others. I will do everything in my power to protect children from sexual abuse and to prevent couples and families from being broken by sexual misconduct."

Last edited:

I say that the married woman and the man who fucks her are committing adultery. When the man turns around and calls her a pig or a slut for it, that's misogyny.
And, who did that?

High Gravity bragged about fucking a Muslim woman who was engaged. Then he turned around and insulted her for it. Sounded to me that rather than be grateful that he got his rocks off, he hated her.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back