Understanding women

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Right.... because you scared shitless to say it to a woman in person.... who knows... ya may get the shit beat out of you by her brother.

however...your true feelings and self come out on the internet.....

:thup:

You make a lot of assumptions and accusations these days.
Continue and you'll land on ignore-list just like Si Modo.

If you date a woman, and you go dining and she tells you, that she doesn't want you to pay her bill in the restaurant, does that mean she really doesn't want me to pay for her or is this just a woman's psychological testing thing?

And what does it mean, when a man is invited for a dinner-date to a woman's house and she asked you on telephone what she shall cook for you. You told her, that you'd like a hot (chilly) prepared meal.
On the dinner-date she has cooked exactly the meal according to your wishes, but the meal does not taste hot but sugary more then anything else.
Does that mean, that she can't cook or what does that mean?

Now that we have a religious experience thread started by Mr- Sauerkraut, I thought, that we also could have an "experience with women" thread.
You do not really have to respond to the 2 points in this first post, but can write whatever you want about your experience with women...

1:It's absolutely a test women always have an alterior motive. 2:She wants to make sure you never ask her to cook again. (This trick also works in reverse, try it with laundry guys). 3: take what you learn after a few dates and move on. Once a woman knows you are on to them, it becomes an exercise in futility. The contest of wills will end in you conceding to get sex, but not before you do many irritating random tasks. It is easier to take what you've learned to get the drop on the next hapless victim.:poop:

he is afraid to talk to women... that is what this thread is about .....NOT HG or what he is up to....

ekrem arranges dates with the family.... not on his own...

READ the damn thread sky.... and dont trun it into something it is not

I'm commenting that some of the same people putting ekrem down ought to be cleaning up their own acts. I respect ekrem for not sleeping with married women.

High Gravity opened himself up for a comment when he bragged about hitting on a married woman.

But I hear you. This is the Ekrem bashing thread. See ya.
Apparently you also respect him for purchasing a woman. Apparently you also respect him for distrusting a woman who says she is a virgin and inspecting the fuck bed for signs that she is a virgin.

Yeah, you are a flaming hypocrite.

SHOW ME ONE POST THAT SHOWS ME RESPECTING HIM FOR PURCHASING A WOMAN. SHOW ME ONE POST I'VE WRITTEN THAT SHOWS ME RESPECTING HIM FOR NOT BELIEVING A WOMAN IS A VIRGIN.

I'm no hypocrite, but you dear, are a liar. I NEVER said any such thing.

If you call ANY woman a slut, you disrespect her. I'm glad you don't diss women you have relationships with.

I'm glad you don't sleep with married women.

Right...so its alright for him to disrespect women on the internet..

No, it's not. You seem to miss that I told him that calling any woman a slut, on the internet or in person is disrespectful and wrong.

People continually tell me I put words in their mouth, and you just did that to me.

I NEVER SAID IT IS OK FOR EKREM TO DISRESPECT WOMEN. I POINTED OUT EKREM IS NOT ALONE IN DOING SO.

I hope you can read the bold and go back and read my post to ekrem.

I never called a woman a slut outside of the Internet. I don't diss women with whom I have contact in real life because they had or have a relationship with me.

I never dated a married woman.

I don't lie to women so they have any expectations which I won't deliver.

And the sexiest men alive would never call a woman an old hag.

The participants I am talking to in this thread are not considered "women" by me, but anonymous people who all have different kinds of problems.
They have no respect and I've no respect for them, simple as that.

He just said he had no problem calling women sluts so long as it was on the internet.....

He says himself he has no respect for the women here on the forum...

i read what you said about calling women sluts...it posted as i was posting.

In Buddhism, that I am faithful to my wife is moral. We've been together for 26 years.

If you think that's a sin, fine.

I don't follow your moral code. I follow precepts. If you'd like me to post them I will.

Here's the one on sexual misconduct:

"Aware of the suffering caused by sexual misconduct, I undertake to cultivate responsibility and learn ways to protect the safety and integrity of individuals, couples, families, and society. I am determined not to engage in sexual relations without love and a long- term commitment. To preserve the happiness of myself and others, I am determined to respect my commitments and the commitments of others. I will do everything in my power to protect children from sexual abuse and to prevent couples and families from being broken by sexual misconduct."
There you go making up views in your head for me.

I said nothing of sin.

You did.

However, I did say something of morals.

You judge High for something he did - had consentual sex with a married woman (whom he did not put down) - as immoral. What makes what he did any more or less immoral than your being a lesbian?

You said people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Yes I did. You finally got something right.

.... You said it is immoral for me to be married to my wife.

Where did I say that?

Lunatic.

.... I show that Buddhist morals are more exacting and stricter than Christian ones.

Why do I care?

.... YOU JUDGE ME, and you put me down for judging someone else.

Exactly, I do judge you for judging High because you are in no position to do so.

.... Kind of hypocritical, isn't it?

Not in the least when I judge you to be the flaming hypocrite that you are.

.... If you read the earlier posts to high gravity by me I was asking him how he could do that, how he justified sleeping with other men's wives to himself.

He has since explained it. He doesn't think he's doing anything wrong.
Nope he doesn't yet you judge him.

And, if someone DARES judge you for being a lesbian - something you see nothing wrong with being - you are offended.

That makes you a flaming hypocrite.

No, it's not. You seem to miss that I told him that calling any woman a slut, on the internet or in person is disrespectful and wrong.

People continually tell me I put words in their mouth, and you just did that to me.

I NEVER SAID IT IS OK FOR EKREM TO DISRESPECT WOMEN. I POINTED OUT EKREM IS NOT ALONE IN DOING SO.

The participants I am talking to in this thread are not considered "women" by me, but anonymous people who all have different kinds of problems.

He just said he had no problem calling women sluts so long as it was on the internet.....

I've no respect for either Si Modo or Alliebaba.
Why should I?
Alliebaba accused me to have sexual affinity to little boys.

Respect to those who deserve respect!

Last edited:

And you pal Si Modo is making up lies about me at this very moment. I NEVER said aany of the things she's accused me of.

I'm commenting that some of the same people putting ekrem down ought to be cleaning up their own acts. I respect ekrem for not sleeping with married women.

High Gravity opened himself up for a comment when he bragged about hitting on a married woman.

But I hear you. This is the Ekrem bashing thread. See ya.
Apparently you also respect him for purchasing a woman. Apparently you also respect him for distrusting a woman who says she is a virgin and inspecting the fuck bed for signs that she is a virgin.

SHOW ME ONE POST THAT SHOWS ME RESPECTING HIM FOR PURCHASING A WOMAN. SHOW ME ONE POST I'VE WRITTEN THAT SHOWS ME RESPECTING HIM FOR NOT BELIEVING A WOMAN IS A VIRGIN.

The better question is for YOU to actually post something about that.

But, you're too busy judging High for having consentual sex.

Judging him while getting so offended if someone dares judge your being a lesbian is hypocritical. Judging him while not making a peep about the OP is hypocritical. No lie there.

Last edited:

I've no respect for either Si Modo or Alliebaba.
Why should I?
Alliebaba accused me to have sexual affinity to little boys.

That was wrong of her to call you a pedophile. It's typical of Allie and Si Modo to accuse people of things they haven't said.

Nonetheless, you've said some things about women that are wrong. It's natural for women to criticise you for those.

So you just want a baby maker?

So sorry for you.

Reproduction and securing the family line is what it is all about on this earth.
I value family and if I wanted a random baby-maker, I could have already made children in the last 3-4 years as I could feed them from a secure financial position although I am no rich and have no big money savings.
Friendships are also important, but at the end of the day your own family-structure counts.

Why would I marry a woman if WE are not planning to raise children?
If a woman gets pregnant from me, I would marry her, so it is all about being cautious and not making the wrong woman pregnant.
Assuming that the wrong woman would get pregnant, I would marry her and commit my life into that role.

Let me start by saying: welcome to America Pedro. Either learn the purpose of a condom OR, keep your gun in your holster, until you have established a meaningful relationship that has ALREADY blossomed into a marriage m'kay:poop:

And you pal Si Modo is making up lies about me at this very moment. I NEVER said aany of the things she's accused me of.

From what i see sky.... si is asking that you link to what you say HG "said"

or are you retracting what you claim HG said?

I have. You ignore every post I write that doesn't match your hateful stereotype of me.

I say high gravity has no business taking the high road with ekrem.

It would take too long to find the post. I doubt High Gravity will deny bragging about bedding an engaged Muslim woman and then putting her down for fucking him.

It's bad enough he hit on her knowing she was engaged, it's worse that he put her down for it.

Of course, his whole environment of seduction is a bar. Who knows how drunk this woman was.

But I suppose you think if she's drunk, it's ok.

Last edited:

What lies? That you are lying about High? You are.

That you are being judgmental of High? You are.

That you are a lesbian who gets her panties in a wad if anyone dares judge her? You are.

That you make shit up in your head about others that has nothing to do with reality and consistently lie? You are.

Etc.

It would take too long to find the post. I doubt High Gravity will deny bragging about bedding an engaged Muslim woman and then putting her down for fucking him.
And, after being outed soooooo many times for lying, why should anyone take your word for much of anything?

As I said, your claim stands as bullshit until you can produce the post you keep referring to.

What lies? That you are lying about High? You are.

That you are being judgmental of High? You are.

That you are a lesbian who gets her panties in a wad if anyone dares judge her? You are.

That you make shit up in your head about others that has nothing to do with reality and consistently lie? You are.

Etc.

YOU are a liar. I proved it on this thread. Post # 343

What difference is it to you that I'm a lesbian? Got a problem with gay people?

Last edited:

I have.

Liar.

.... You ignore every post I write that doesn't match your hateful stereotype of me.

Willful victim.

... I say high gravity has no business taking the high road with ekrem.
And YOU have zero business taking the high road with High.

And, after being outed soooooo many times for lying, why should anyone take your word for much of anything?

As I said, your claim stands as bullshit until you can produce the post you keep referring to.

High Gravity remembers the post. That's good enough for me. I'm not going to spend all night looking for it to prove it to you.

Your opinion of me is worth shit.

It's bad enough he hit on her knowing she was engaged, it's worse that he put her down for it.

Sorry sky...then ya don't have a leg to stand on if you cant post the quote....

I dont know about you sky...but i call a spade a spade. Considering it was an engaged muslim women... SHE knew EXACTLY what she was doing.... in her OWN "religion" doing what she did would make her a "slut"..... so IF HG said that about her its nothing she did not except for herself. ... she knew it would be said about her and accepted it.

Spade a spade...

Forum List

Back