Understanding women

And you pal Si Modo is making up lies about me at this very moment. I NEVER said aany of the things she's accused me of.
What lies? That you are lying about High? You are.

That you are being judgmental of High? You are.

That you are a lesbian who gets her panties in a wad if anyone dares judge her? You are.

That you make shit up in your head about others that has nothing to do with reality and consistently lie? You are.

Etc.

YOU are a liar. I proved it on this thread.

You proved NOTHING in this thread except for the fact that you make shit up in your head that has nothing to do with anything in this world.

.... What difference is it to you that I'm a lesbian?

Got a problem with gay people?
I bet the willful victim in you really wants me to. :lol:

And you pal Si Modo is making up lies about me at this very moment. I NEVER said aany of the things she's accused me of.

From what i see sky.... si is asking that you link to what you say HG "said"

or are you retracting what you claim HG said?

It would take too long to find the post. I doubt High Gravity will deny bragging about bedding an engaged Muslim woman and then putting her down for fucking him.

It's bad enough he hit on her knowing she was engaged, it's worse that he put her down for it.

Of course, his whole environment of seduction is a bar. Who knows how drunk this woman was.

But I suppose you think if she's drunk, it's ok.

muslims dont drink....so why would she be in a bar?

It would take too long to find the post. I doubt High Gravity will deny bragging about bedding an engaged Muslim woman and then putting her down for fucking him.
And, after being outed soooooo many times for lying, why should anyone take your word for much of anything?

As I said, your claim stands as bullshit until you can produce the post you keep referring to.

High Gravity remembers the post. That's good enough for me. I'm not going to spend all night looking for it to prove it to you.

Your opinion of me is worth shit.
It's not my opinion, it's simple logic.

You made a claim, the burden is on you to back it up, you didn't and refuse to. So, it stands as bullshit until YOU do.

What lies? That you are lying about High? You are.

That you are being judgmental of High? You are.

That you are a lesbian who gets her panties in a wad if anyone dares judge her? You are.

That you make shit up in your head about others that has nothing to do with reality and consistently lie? You are.

Etc.

YOU are a liar. I proved it on this thread. Post # 343

What difference is it to you that I'm a lesbian? Got a problem with gay people?
This is post 343. You do nothing of the sort.
I'm commenting that some of the same people putting ekrem down ought to be cleaning up their own acts. I respect ekrem for not sleeping with married women.

High Gravity opened himself up for a comment when he bragged about hitting on a married woman.

But I hear you. This is the Ekrem bashing thread. See ya.
Apparently you also respect him for purchasing a woman. Apparently you also respect him for distrusting a woman who says she is a virgin and inspecting the fuck bed for signs that she is a virgin.

Yeah, you are a flaming hypocrite.

SHOW ME ONE POST THAT SHOWS ME RESPECTING HIM FOR PURCHASING A WOMAN. SHOW ME ONE POST I'VE WRITTEN THAT SHOWS ME RESPECTING HIM FOR NOT BELIEVING A WOMAN IS A VIRGIN.

I'm no hypocrite, but you dear, are a liar. I NEVER said any such thing.

I'm commenting that some of the same people putting ekrem down ought to be cleaning up their own acts. I respect ekrem for not sleeping with married women.

High Gravity opened himself up for a comment when he bragged about hitting on a married woman.

But I hear you. This is the Ekrem bashing thread. See ya.
Apparently you also respect him for purchasing a woman. Apparently you also respect him for distrusting a woman who says she is a virgin and inspecting the fuck bed for signs that she is a virgin.

Yeah, you are a flaming hypocrite.

SHOW ME ONE POST THAT SHOWS ME RESPECTING HIM FOR PURCHASING A WOMAN. SHOW ME ONE POST I'VE WRITTEN THAT SHOWS ME RESPECTING HIM FOR NOT BELIEVING A WOMAN IS A VIRGIN.

I'm no hypocrite, but you dear, are a liar. I NEVER said any such thing.

No.. but you do thank him for disrespecting them and insulting them...

you thanked him for this post.

just saying....

AllieBaba is a fruit.
A dried fruit when it comes to something specific.

Ain't getting real love. Her behavior is prime example for someone who is sexually frustrated.
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/498/aniczonengabid915967s.jpg

I never purchased a woman outside of bordello when I was a teenager.

So stop your accusations.

Last edited:
What why?
Some things you don't know until you are confronted with the situation.

I don't see a situation to confront. If it's OK for you to see a prostitute, then it should also be OK if she does.

Fine, then go out and look for a woman that had contact with male prostitute to marry.
Leave me alone with your non-issue debates.

First, I don't need to look for a woman to marry. I've been happily married for 20 years.

Second, it's obvious that you do want a virgin, yet you can play around as much as you want.

Have a nice life, hypocrite.

Forum List

Back