Understanding women

Well, you better go and explain to your good buddy Sunni Man

1. What Sunni does is none of my business.
2. I never said Sunni is my buddy.

A lot of accusations and assumptions going on today.

Why did you leave out the part about the Muslim bride price?

Too close to what you expect in a wife? For her to be property to be bought and sold?

Too close to what you expect in a wife? For her to be property to be bought and sold?

Fucker, I showed patience with you.
In future, you make your accusations to someone else.

Ignore list.

You know, this is only the second poster that told me I was on his ignore list.

And even though I was on Ozmar's ignore list, I still managed to piss him off. Maybe I can do it again.

ETA: Oh wait. The third poster. I forgot about our good buddy Anachronism.

Last edited:
Ekrem is a tiny dicked queen, he can't help the occasional spastic outburst. It goes with the territory. Imagine high-pitched squealing and you have a pretty accurate picture...

Ekrem is a tiny dicked queen, he can't help the occasional spastic outburst. It goes with the territory. Imagine high-pitched squealing and you have a pretty accurate picture...

And you are an old hag whose vagina has healed over.

You would have to ask his mother.... she does all his pandering.

It is forbidden by law to buy any women, but if it were legal the cheapest would cost still more then Si Modo.
Call it what you will, but your parents have to pay an amount of money for this woman to marry you. You said so yourself in the "Sunni thinks his wife is property" thread.

So, how much in your price range?

How's that for Muslim respect for women??

I guess you missed the posts where he only has the balls to shoot his mouth off on the net...in real life.... total pussy.

Oh, I saw those. I wrote those off to internet tough guy syndrome.

internet_tough_guy.jpg

I guess you missed the posts where he only has the balls to shoot his mouth off on the net...in real life.... total pussy.

Yes, we know the game.
Muslim username = throw every insult, dull words and accusations around.
And if they get their appropriate answer = "Bad Muslim"

Hypocrites, Fuck you, how about that?

Last edited:

Yes, we know the game.
Muslim username = throw every insult and dull words around.

Who knew 'Ekrem' is a Muslim name. I didn't.

But, you aren't judged as a 'bad Muslim', your actions just make you a primitive human.

Yes, we know the game.
Muslim username = throw every insult, dull words and accusations around.

See, I told you I could still piss him off from ignore. :lmao:

You would have to ask his mother.... she does all his pandering.

It is forbidden by law to buy any women, but if it were legal the cheapest would cost still more then Si Modo.
Call it what you will, but your parents have to pay an amount of money for this woman to marry you. You said so yourself in the "Sunni thinks his wife is property" thread.

He has no answer Si..... he has no idea the going price. His mother does his pandering.

He has no answer Si..... he has no idea the going price. His mother does his pandering.

I can just hear the ekrem household now,

ekrem: Mommy, mommy, buy me a woman.

Mother: Not until you clean your room and feed the dog, ekrem.

:lmao:

(I bet grounding him is not considered punishment, though. He obviously doesn't get out anyway.)

Man, Syrenn. I cannot thank you enough for bringing this thread to my attention.

I owe ya!

(I bet grounding him is not considered punishment, though. He obviously doesn't get out anyway.)

Man, Syrenn. I cannot thank you enough for bringing this thread to my attention.

I owe ya!

*bows*

some things are just to good to miss....:lol:

I owe ya!

Well, if she grounded him, he wouldn't be able to go and visit his prostitutes.

Forum List

Back